Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:39:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: BRFC V TLOD  (Read 11072 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: BRFC V TLOD
« Reply #150 on April 05, 2021, 04:45:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
This is the worst performance of the season given the opposition. Bristol Rovers are awful and they are totally dominating us.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jersey Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on April 05, 2021, 04:45:50 pm by Jersey Rover »
If the boards intention is to have AB in place for next season then that’s their prerogative, if not then they need to replace quickly to give the new manager time to have a look at the current squad,sort out the players he wants to keep for next season from within the squad, release the ones he doesn’t rate and strengthen in the transfer window

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on April 05, 2021, 04:46:20 pm by sha66y »
2nd bottom. Bristol we’re 2nd f**king bottom before today.

Apparently that has no bearing on how a team performs, I’ve said many times that we should be beating teams lower than us but have been reminded that football doesn’t work that way.....

We currently must be the worst team in this division because I haven’t seen us dominate since the early days....

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on April 05, 2021, 04:46:27 pm by tommy toes »
Absolutely shocking this half. Can't pass to a black shirt.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on April 05, 2021, 04:46:49 pm by steve@dcfd »
Season over with. 57 points we should not get relegated time now for planning for next season

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on April 05, 2021, 04:47:27 pm by bpoolrover »
I’d be quite happy if never saw Richards in a rovers shirt again, just a shame he is the only one who looks like making something happen

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #156 on April 05, 2021, 04:48:26 pm by dknward2 »
I just can’t see us scoring again today.

Can't see us scoring this season

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #157 on April 05, 2021, 04:48:43 pm by bpoolrover »
Season over with. 57 points we should not get relegated time now for planning for next season
not sure how we can plan for next season without knowing if butler will be the manager? Who is going be in charge of contracts?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #158 on April 05, 2021, 04:49:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The tactics today appear to have been to select 11 players.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #159 on April 05, 2021, 04:49:38 pm by Filo »
Butler should do the right thing, resign and apply to join the Police

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #160 on April 05, 2021, 04:50:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The tactics today appear to have been to select 11 players.

I was going to add something to that but I totally drew a blank. Worst performance since Ferguson took us down.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 04:57:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #161 on April 05, 2021, 04:51:50 pm by RoversAlias »
Butler should do the right thing, resign and apply to join the Police

As bad as we are, Filo some of your comments remain a joke. Why have a go at him for being a "women's team manager" or for wanting to join the police when he had no job? It's bizarre to me.

Criticise his tactics, management, experience etc. This stuff you're coming out with confuses me.

jamesrover17

• Forum Member
« Reply #162 on April 05, 2021, 04:52:03 pm by jamesrover17 »
Gomes needs to stick to posing on Instagram, abysmal footballer

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #163 on April 05, 2021, 04:52:06 pm by sha66y »
We are going to struggle to find a worse team in this division than ..........US!

I knew you would be along as soon as we went behind.

I just got back from visiting my mum, didn’t even know there was football on until my son messaged me.......so spent a few minutes reading this thread.....

But for the record,
I didn’t boo when we scored, I cheered !
I wasn’t surprised that they equalised.....our opponents can!
I’m not that bothered that we are now trailing 2-1..because I expect us to lose every game
And I’m certainly not responsible for this team playing so bad........that’s down to the team

How did you cheer if you've just got back  :saywhat:

Dohhhhhhh!!
I cheered the thread , ...I started reading from the beginning and around page 2-3 it said Copps had scored so I did a little fist pump....( same as cheering I guess) ...but then I kept on reading and now you are aware of how I came to comment that we are probably the worst team in this league!
The difference between us is that I’m well aware that we have been flattering to deceive and have never thought we are good enough to be a promotion candidate.....you may think we are capable of so much more.....one of us will be disapointed come may

jm291

• VSC Member
« Reply #164 on April 05, 2021, 04:52:37 pm by jm291 »
What’s gone on behind the scenes... Moore jumps ship to a basically relegated side and we completely capitulate at the same time. Something has to have gone on.

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #165 on April 05, 2021, 04:52:49 pm by ChrisBx »
Difficult to defend the team selection today. We're without a consistent back four and the midfield selections today offered minimal defensive protection.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #166 on April 05, 2021, 04:53:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Richards is sumptuously talented, but if he doesn't sort his attitude out, he'll be in the Conference in 2 years. He's gone backwards at a rate of knots this season.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #167 on April 05, 2021, 04:53:56 pm by dknward2 »
Wonder how many of this team that have contract renewal pending will be waiting to see where we finish or who the manager is

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #168 on April 05, 2021, 04:54:08 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The board need to get the advert out tomorrow. Give people 2 weeks to apply before the interviews. There are 4 games in that time, so if these players want to keep someone internal who they supposedly respect in the job then they need to drastically up their performances between then.

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #169 on April 05, 2021, 04:54:55 pm by ChrisBx »
Wonder how many of this team that have contract renewal pending will be waiting to see where we finish or who the manager is

How many of them would we be particularly disappointed to see leave?

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #170 on April 05, 2021, 04:55:39 pm by tommy toes »
Bogle and Fej have been dreadful today

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #171 on April 05, 2021, 04:56:33 pm by vaya »

It's a fair point Chris.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #172 on April 05, 2021, 04:56:49 pm by steve@dcfd »
not sure how we can plan for next season without knowing if butler will be the manager? Who is going be in charge of contracts?
Yes I agree with that but what’s the CEO and Chairman doing they should be sorting contracts and deciding whether AB will be manager next season or start looking for some one else. It’s not all down to AB he was a player before thrust into this job.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #173 on April 05, 2021, 04:57:46 pm by drfchound »
Bogle and Fej have been dreadful today

Everything seems to bounce off and away from Bogle.
Halon is showing how a CF should play.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #174 on April 05, 2021, 04:58:05 pm by dknward2 »
What’s gone on behind the scenes... Moore jumps ship to a basically relegated side and we completely capitulate at the same time. Something has to have gone on.

Would say that knew he was getting a move away so wasn't bothered in the last month just going through the motions

Then the board wanted someone they knew and the team knew so went with Butler it's not worked so they should now say to him sorry but we are looking for someone new

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #175 on April 05, 2021, 04:58:33 pm by dknward2 »

It's a fair point Chris.

This was going to be my follow up point

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #176 on April 05, 2021, 04:58:45 pm by steve@dcfd »

That’s ok as long as we can bring in better permanent players on the money we will offer

Batleyred

• Forum Member
« Reply #177 on April 05, 2021, 04:59:33 pm by Batleyred »
We are going to struggle to find a worse team in this division than ..........US!

I knew you would be along as soon as we went behind.

I just got back from visiting my mum, didn’t even know there was football on until my son messaged me.......so spent a few minutes reading this thread.....

But for the record,
I didn’t boo when we scored, I cheered !
I wasn’t surprised that they equalised.....our opponents can!
I’m not that bothered that we are now trailing 2-1..because I expect us to lose every game
And I’m certainly not responsible for this team playing so bad........that’s down to the team

How did you cheer if you've just got back  :saywhat:

Dohhhhhhh!!
I cheered the thread , ...I started reading from the beginning and around page 2-3 it said Copps had scored so I did a little fist pump....( same as cheering I guess) ...but then I kept on reading and now you are aware of how I came to comment that we are probably the worst team in this league!
The difference between us is that I’m well aware that we have been flattering to deceive and have never thought we are good enough to be a promotion candidate.....you may think we are capable of so much more.....one of us will be disapointed come may

I know we are in the shit never said we are not have i ? i agreed with hound when you popped up. You then come up with a load of random tosh.

You seem very strange with your ramblings  :saywhat:

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #178 on April 05, 2021, 05:00:19 pm by drfchound »
It is unbelievable how bad we have been in the last dozen or so matches.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #179 on April 05, 2021, 05:00:22 pm by Bessie Red »
No tactics, no fight, no point!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012