Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:14:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Can I apologise  (Read 2243 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Can I apologise
« on April 12, 2021, 11:22:38 am by the vicar »
I am sorry I I have offereded any one, but it is a difficult time for me with the treatment I am having, it is hard to get my head around this horrible thing let alone this site. But, if people don’t slag me off I obviously won’t them as it is just a different Time I am going through as most of you know I have been a lot better but it still gets to me so I can only say sorry but at least it sows I’m big enough to say it

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bezza

• Forum Member
Re: Can I apologise
« Reply #1 on April 12, 2021, 01:46:13 pm by Bezza »
Well said vicar,

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 12, 2021, 01:52:42 pm by BVB »
Sorry to hear about your illness - clearly it is more important than anything else.
Trouble about forums is they do generate very heated debate at times and things can be said that we much later regret.
Big of you to acknowledge this and I wish you all the best dealing with your illness.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 12, 2021, 01:56:53 pm by the vicar »
Thanks all.  The trouble with chemo is to mashes your head it’s called believe it or not, chemo brain and you can’t remember anything and destroys all you think so it’s not easy but it would do me no end of good if Rovers could get a win lol
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:00:55 pm by the vicar »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 12, 2021, 02:07:53 pm by ravenrover »
Well done Dave takes a big man to apologise like that

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 12, 2021, 02:13:51 pm by the vicar »
It’s the least I can do

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 12, 2021, 02:30:19 pm by MachoMadness »
Try not to drag things said on here into your offline life is my (unwanted!) advice. It's all too easy to, I'd recommend logging off if you start to find yourself being affected by online comments in your offline life. All the best for your continued recovery regardless Vicar.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 12, 2021, 02:39:46 pm by the vicar »
Some times all I can do is sit here and chat on here sad I know but there

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 12, 2021, 04:03:52 pm by graingrover »
Best wishes Vicar .I do hope the treatment is not too wearing from now on and contributes to your return to good health

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 12, 2021, 04:25:01 pm by the vicar »
Thanks

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 12, 2021, 04:38:13 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Vicar. Say what you mean and mean what you say. We are all here for you.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 12, 2021, 05:02:49 pm by Jonathan »
Some things are way more important than a football forum. Best wishes to you and I hope you’re as well as you can be.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 12, 2021, 05:35:57 pm by the vicar »
I’m getting there I’m having my 3rd treatment out of 6 on Wednesday it was supposed to be on Tuesday but I’m now glad now I might be still asleep from boredom from tomorrow’s game lol

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 12, 2021, 05:49:23 pm by wilts rover »
All the best vicar, fingers crossed for you that it all goes well.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 12, 2021, 05:53:23 pm by the vicar »
All I’m scared of on here is that the mods will put this on off topic I want everyone to see it as I’m sincere about my apology

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 12, 2021, 07:32:00 pm by scawsby steve »
Keep fighting, Dave, we're all with you. Not just us, your mates, but people on the forum who don't know you; they're on your side as well.

We all get involved in spats on here. Don't let it get to you.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 12, 2021, 08:45:37 pm by the vicar »
Thanks Steve baz lol

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 12, 2021, 09:34:55 pm by LincsRover »
Whatever it takes to give you the strength to beat your illness. If it takes you to get angry and maybe even offend a few of us then so be it, we’re not easily offended and there is far more to life than football - things like this give us all context!. Good luck pal, I don’t think I know you personally (but as a fan & STH for 40 years I might do!) but wishing you all the best in your fight.   :rtid:

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 12, 2021, 10:30:12 pm by Draytonian III »
⬆️⬆️⬆️ Very well put, I totally agree

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 12, 2021, 11:12:35 pm by the vicar »
Whatever it takes to give you the strength to beat your illness. If it takes you to get angry and maybe even offend a few of us then so be it, we’re not easily offended and there is far more to life than football - things like this give us all context!. Good luck pal, I don’t think I know you personally (but as a fan & STH for 40 years I might do!) but wishing you all the best in your fight.   :rtid:
thanks mate I agree in some ways but, to me I live for the Rovers.  I think if the rovers are not trying then they should know about my situation and my fight, then they might see how lucky they are and realise they have nothing prat about for.  If I met them I would tell them straight

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 13, 2021, 07:33:24 am by eastender »
thanks mate I agree in some ways but, to me I live for the Rovers.  I think if the rovers are not trying then they should know about my situation and my fight, then they might see how lucky they are and realise they have nothing prat about for.  If I met them I would tell them straight
I know how you feel Vicar , i'm currently just over half way through my treatment at Weston Park ,i was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer back in September. These player's need to knuckle down and fight . Keep your chin up Vicar and keep fighting.  :boxing: :scarf:

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 13, 2021, 08:10:31 am by graingrover »
Best wishes for a full recovery Eastender .

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 13, 2021, 08:30:38 am by the vicar »
I know how you feel Vicar , i'm currently just over half way through my treatment at Weston Park ,i was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer back in September. These player's need to knuckle down and fight . Keep your chin up Vicar and keep fighting .  :boxing: :scarf:
hi mate sorry to hear about this and I will keep my chin up as I hope you will we CAN surely fight this horrible thing together, and if you want to chat pm me and we will have a chat.  And it’s about time players realised the real problems in our community let alone in the world and they man up

TinyPortal © 2005-2012