Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:07:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Accy v TLOD  (Read 11156 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Accy v TLOD
« Reply #210 on April 20, 2021, 09:28:46 pm by Filo »
I’ve said previously all I have to say about Butlers management skills, nothing has changed, but I should keep my opinion to myself because he had a good playing career with us!

No pattern to our play  lack of movement, lumping balls up against big defenders to a man who plain & simple cannot hold balls up there, rubbish tactics that looked Conference standard. We can't constantly keep blaming the players.

Be careful, you’ll get the same wrath as me, Butler can’t be criticised because he had a decent playing career

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #211 on April 20, 2021, 09:45:00 pm by Lesonthewest »
I’ve said previously all I have to say about Butlers management skills, nothing has changed, but I should keep my opinion to myself because he had a good playing career with us!

No pattern to our play  lack of movement, lumping balls up against big defenders to a man who plain & simple cannot hold balls up there, rubbish tactics that looked Conference standard. We can't constantly keep blaming the players.

Be careful, you’ll get the same wrath as me, Butler can’t be criticised because he had a decent playing career

Well Filo personally I don't give a rats ar-- , each to their own, if some supporters see it differently then so be it. I know what I've been watching recently, & it's absolute tosh, & you can't blame it on the players every single game, as bad as they've been.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #212 on April 20, 2021, 10:05:32 pm by Campsall rover »
We simply have to win.

Pompey have lost. Ipswich losing 2-0 at ht.

We must take advantage. If We can turn it round 2nd half & Oxford and Charlton both fail to win then we already seriously back in it.

But it’s all ifs and more ifs.

There's one problem Camps. Tonight we are shite.
Can’t argue with that.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #213 on April 20, 2021, 10:49:00 pm by godlike1 »
Remember the club have spoken, nothing can be said about them and their cheap............sorry disastrous ......nope erm, well look hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Is anyone here bored of being a league 1 club though? I like the fact we have a club to support but..... only 1 out of 5 or 6 seasons have really looked like getting close to a promotion. There really is pressure in my opinion to get this next appointment right and have a successful season next year otherwise there's no defending the board and it's lack of ambit........sorry I mean and its actions

TinyPortal © 2005-2012