Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 08:15:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 40007 times)

bigallan

• Forum Member
Season tickets
« on May 20, 2021, 07:32:12 pm by bigallan »
I recently put up a post a while back now about season ticket sales.....
I have looked into the official site and can't find anything on next season's ???

When will we get to know about sales please

I suppose this question is to Martin

Cheers
R.T.I.D

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #1 on May 20, 2021, 07:36:07 pm by the vicar »
I put in the last post about this.  I was speaking to the ticket office and they said not until towards the end of June

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 20, 2021, 07:41:31 pm by drfchound »
Just had a look on the EFL site and next seasons fixtures come out on Thursday 24th June.

bigallan

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 20, 2021, 08:06:57 pm by bigallan »
Thank you but I must admit as I truly understand the reason for it being a little late on today's climate
I think we're missing a trick considering the manager we have in place

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 20, 2021, 08:44:25 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Not sure what way it's going to go. Pricing is key, at the same time will reduced prices get a substantial increase in volume. Tough one for sure.

Alexdrfc

« Reply #5 on May 20, 2021, 08:55:13 pm by Alexdrfc »
I emailed the ticket office and they said in July once they know fans will be back.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 20, 2021, 09:33:24 pm by adamtherover »
Thank you but I must admit as I truly understand the reason for it being a little late on today's climate
I think we're missing a trick considering the manager we have in place
why? Any one who is gonna buy one, Ain't not gonna buy one just cos they are not available till the end of June?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 20, 2021, 09:49:45 pm by idler »
The club don’t want to start taking money for season tickets if there is a chance that fans can’t be there.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 20, 2021, 10:11:05 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
The club don’t want to start taking money for season tickets if there is a chance that fans can’t be there.

Probably quite right given they still have last years....  We must be about the last club to resolve that as yet.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 20, 2021, 11:07:50 pm by dknward2 »
People are still waiting for refunds for the season just gone and the one before

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 20, 2021, 11:40:59 pm by BVB »
Go listen to the Radio Sheff interview with the CEO - the answers to your financial questions are there for all the world to understand

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 21, 2021, 10:31:47 am by rich1471 »
People are still waiting for refunds for the season just gone and the one before
the one before the club sent everybody emails as to if you wanted your money or put it towards the youth team

Welling Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 21, 2021, 12:55:12 pm by Welling Rover »
As we season ticket holders have been able to watch all the home matches for free this season  why is everyone expecting a refund ?

Pliskin

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 21, 2021, 01:45:46 pm by Pliskin »
A season ticket for most adults costs £300 or more.

Non-season ticket holders could've paid £10 a time to watch each home game, therefore getting the same thing for just £230. So some of the people who bought a season ticket might feel a bit hard done-to.

I, like most people I imagine, wouldn't expect or want any sort of refund but not everyone will see it that way.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 21, 2021, 01:54:21 pm by RoversAlias »
As we season ticket holders have been able to watch all the home matches for free this season  why is everyone expecting a refund ?

You do not spend £300 plus on a Season Ticket to watch on the tele, it is for live football and that was not provided (through no fault of the club of course). It is a lot of money and in times like these anyone asking for a refund is entitled to one.

I'm not speaking personally, I don't want a refund for my ST and indeed spent more than £200 on top to watch iFollow away games and cup games, as many other supporters have. But you can't expect some not to exercise their right to that refund and I'm sure the club will provide one for those people.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on May 21, 2021, 01:59:08 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Total I spent on the family was about £700.

Had we bought every single I follow game (which I wouldn't have given they moved kick off times about) it's have max cost £230.  That's a huge difference for a far interior product.

Lots like us will have seen redundancies also in their work so expecting something back doesn't seem unfair to many.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 21, 2021, 02:50:07 pm by since-1969 »

Total I spent on the family was about £700.

Had we bought every single I follow game (which I wouldn't have given they moved kick off times about) it's have max cost £230.  That's a huge difference for a far interior product.

Lots like us will have seen redundancies also in their work so expecting something back doesn't seem unfair to many.
The club has a duty to make everyone aware of the club’s obligation to offer what refund they believe that is their entitlement. The decision not to except should be that the of supporters and then at least the club can avoid any  disgruntlement  . IMO a decent discount towards the new season 21/22 would be a compromise of sorts .

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 21, 2021, 04:50:33 pm by Redandwhite »
I hope that after all the fans who have donated their season ticket money by not claiming refunds, will make the club feel obliged to publish a full set of accounts, and not an abbreviated one as usual .

I hear the fsf among others are putting pressure on clubs to stop publishing abbreviated accounts too

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 21, 2021, 05:20:36 pm by ravenrover »
Anyone who wants a refund should get it no questions asked and neither should they have to chase it.
I like a number on here have donated last years and will this years but that is purely my choice because of my financial position

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 21, 2021, 05:53:21 pm by adamtherover »
because A), you paid for a ticket to attend at the KMS, which never happened, and B), what if you had no home WiFi and had no option to watch ifollow?
If you bought front row tickets for the world Cup final at great expense, then we're told you had to watch it on TV, would you accept the decision or ask for a refund?

I won't be asking for a refund. But I can understand why some would..

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 21, 2021, 05:57:54 pm by knockers »
You should not have to ask. It should be offered and it should have been offered as soon as the season ended.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on May 21, 2021, 05:58:54 pm by Superspy »
Anyone who wants a refund should get it no questions asked and neither should they have to chase it.
I like a number on here have donated last years and will this years but that is purely my choice because of my financial position

Same. I don't want my money back and I want to help the club wherever I can within reason, but I might have felt differently had I been in BFYP's position where I'd bought multiple Season Tickets in the family.

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 21, 2021, 08:54:05 pm by LincolnDonny »

Non-season ticket holders could've paid £10 a time to watch each home game, therefore getting the same thing for just £230. So some of the people who bought a season ticket might feel a bit hard done-to.

I, like most people I imagine, wouldn't expect or want any sort of refund but not everyone will see it that way.

I Also Paid over £100 for Parking in the disabled section ...........no one hs even mentioned that?

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 21, 2021, 11:02:59 pm by BVB »
It was made very clear by the club that anyone wanting a refund would get it.

Suggesting that they are dragging their feet on this is unproven, unless evidence can be provided to the contrary.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on May 22, 2021, 08:16:35 am by since-1969 »
It was made very clear by the club that anyone wanting a refund would get it.

Suggesting that they are dragging their feet on this is unproven, unless evidence can be provided to the contrary.
The season has finished … proof enough !

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 22, 2021, 12:09:39 pm by DonnyOsmond »

I Also Paid over £100 for Parking in the disabled section ...........no one hs even mentioned that?

Richie's keeping it warm for you.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on June 07, 2021, 09:25:04 pm by ravenrover »
I'm told we should be hearing something end of this week beginning of next

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on June 08, 2021, 04:59:12 am by elmsallrover »
You've also got to look at if the stadium is not open to full capacity they will be people who have bought west/East stand center season tickets but could be sat in the south /North stand

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on June 08, 2021, 08:34:18 am by the vicar »
The think is don’t be inpatient what will be will be and it will come out ASAP.  They can’t do or say anything till they know something, and that is down to the government

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on June 08, 2021, 09:17:50 am by DearneValleyRover »
I can’t see anything being announced before the government’s 14 June statement which will outline wether things can fully reopen

TinyPortal © 2005-2012