Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 40250 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #240 on July 19, 2021, 05:15:09 pm by drfchound »
Over the last few years I have been an early bird ST purchaser but with things as they are right now I haven’t bought one yet for the coming season.

You won't be making any complaints about the playing budget then?

No pies, I won’t.
I never have done either.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on July 19, 2021, 06:09:03 pm by karldew »
This may also put some people off now buying a season ticket as well.

“Nadhim Zahawi just announced it in parliament. Nightclubs and large crowded venues will be mandated to require proof of vaccination at end of Sept - he stated proof of negative test will no longer suffice. Subject to parliamentary approval”

CantleyRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on July 19, 2021, 06:25:54 pm by CantleyRed »
Over the last few years I have been an early bird ST purchaser but with things as they are right now I haven’t bought one yet for the coming season.

I'm with you Hound. Why would anyone but a season ticket in the current environment.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on July 19, 2021, 06:34:51 pm by Padge_DRFC »

“Nadhim Zahawi just announced it in parliament. Nightclubs and large crowded venues will be mandated to require proof of vaccination at end of Sept - he stated proof of negative test will no longer suffice. Subject to parliamentary approval”

Good! Stop all the morons who won't get one attending

acacia94

• VSC Member
« Reply #244 on July 19, 2021, 06:40:19 pm by acacia94 »
I think everybody's situation is always different and COVID will  further complicate decisions on whether to buy a season ticket. I was quite chuffed when I hit 60 and got a relatively cheap ST so have not hesitated to renew. The free games coverage was great and bearing in mind a home game costs near on £100 in petrol and a ticket if I did it that way its a no brainer.
If I was in a tight spot though, had maybe just lost my job and had some tough decisions to make a ST would get trimmed off the budget pretty damned quickly. Needs must.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #245 on July 19, 2021, 06:47:03 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I was all set to but really debating it now. Ifollow replacement pointless for me if it came to that again.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #246 on July 19, 2021, 07:12:57 pm by drfchound »
I don’t think iFollow replacement is available.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on July 19, 2021, 08:02:49 pm by Padge_DRFC »
More for when Boris does the opposite of what he's said now. Another lockdown or restrictions on mass gathering inevitable

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on July 19, 2021, 08:03:52 pm by scawsby steve »
It's all a matter of choice now. I've got my season ticket because I don't know at my age how many years I've got left in this life, and if that were to be a life with no entertainment, then I'd rather not be here at all.

An interesting point though is the suggestion someone made that we might have to provide Covid passports to get into the KM. I've had my jabs, but what about anyone who's bought a ST and hasn't been jabbed. Would they have to get a refund?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on July 19, 2021, 08:07:21 pm by roversdude »
What about kids ?

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #250 on July 19, 2021, 08:13:33 pm by karldew »
What about kids ?

Think it’s 18+ that’s why it’s end of September. To give everyone the chance to have it before they come in.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #251 on July 19, 2021, 08:48:44 pm by roversdude »
What about kids ?

Think it’s 18+ that’s why it’s end of September. To give everyone the chance to have it before they come in.

Fair enough I suppose

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #252 on July 19, 2021, 08:55:29 pm by since-1969 »

The club had an interested free loan from thousands of supporters and when it came to repaying them , the club decided that it preferred to only reply 50% of it keeping the other . Nice work if you get it !

“ Up the Morons ”!!!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #253 on July 19, 2021, 09:01:42 pm by scawsby steve »

The club had an interested free loan from thousands of supporters and when it came to repaying them , the club decided that it preferred to only reply 50% of it keeping the other . Nice work if you get it !

“ Up the Morons ”!!!

What in Christ's name are you on about?

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #254 on July 19, 2021, 09:22:28 pm by since-1969 »

] The club had an interested free loan from thousands of supporters and when it came to repaying them , the club decided that it preferred to only reply 50% of it keeping the other . Nice work if you get it !

“ Up the Morons ”!!!

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on July 19, 2021, 09:23:24 pm by Campsall rover »

“ Up the Morons ”!!!
You really seem to have a problem with the club you supposedly support.

I suggest you go and support a Premier league club. Sure you would be much happier with a club that has tens of millions to throw about. 

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #256 on July 19, 2021, 09:47:08 pm by ravenrover »
But he says he's not buying a season ticket so wtf it's got to do with him I have no idea

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #257 on July 19, 2021, 10:07:07 pm by roversdude »
Exactly can only post negative drivel
Should change profile name to “Spouting Shite Since 1969”
Why has only 50% been refunded please - I had a choice accept a discount for the next few years or ask for my money back in full. MY CHOICE was to not ask for my money back, as it was for others

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #258 on July 20, 2021, 12:30:06 pm by bedale rover »

“ Up the Morons ”!!!

In English please?

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #259 on July 20, 2021, 01:21:07 pm by Pancho Regan »

I'm with you Hound. Why would anyone but a season ticket in the current environment.

To support their club?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on July 20, 2021, 04:39:22 pm by i_ateallthepies »

To support their club?

Yes, there's a clue in the word 'supporter' but probably a bit too cryptic for them.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on July 20, 2021, 04:42:41 pm by albie »
Everybody is going to get pinged out of it in the near future.
Self isolation, coming out of it, then getting pinged back in again.

Not looking too promising at the moment.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #262 on July 20, 2021, 07:31:33 pm by Padge_DRFC »

] The club had an interested free loan from thousands of supporters and when it came to repaying them , the club decided that it preferred to only reply 50% of it keeping the other . Nice work if you get it !

“ Up the Morons ”!!!

Referring to people not getting the vaccine. Hope this makes sense x

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #263 on July 20, 2021, 08:05:24 pm by drfchound »

To support their club?

Yes, there's a clue in the word 'supporter' but probably a bit too cryptic for them.

Not at all.  Plus you have no idea what type of supporter I am.
I might have spent loads more money supporting the Rovers than you have.
I have bought STs for many years and Rovers have been my club since my first visit to BV in 1962.
It’s a bit harsh to suggest that I’m not a supporter.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #264 on July 20, 2021, 09:36:37 pm by since-1969 »

To support their club?

Not at all.  Plus you have no idea what type of supporter I am.
I might have spent loads more money supporting the Rovers than you have.
I have bought STs for many years and Rovers have been my club since my first visit to BV in 1962.
It’s a bit harsh to suggest that I’m not a supporter.
If you received an  award for being the Rovers  No1 supporter of all time . This lot will still shoot you down as only being part time and therefor without an opinion worthy of note .

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #265 on July 20, 2021, 09:38:49 pm by rich1471 »
Barnsley have sold 11k and have stopped selling season tickets as they don't think they will be able to go to full capacity

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #266 on July 20, 2021, 09:53:35 pm by mpc123 »
We really do have some strange people on here.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #267 on July 20, 2021, 09:56:06 pm by mushRTID »
Barnsley have sold 11k and have stopped selling season tickets as they don't think they will be able to go to full capacity

That’s incredible support, fair play.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #268 on July 20, 2021, 10:06:33 pm by Alan Southstand »
According to the EFL, not many days ago, it was “all systems go”!

:s :headbang:

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #269 on July 21, 2021, 06:15:26 am by Padge_DRFC »

They're 70 quid cheaper than ours. Partner dad paid 250 on halfway line for next season!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012