Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:38:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 40243 times)

oliver

• VSC Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #330 on July 25, 2021, 07:35:18 pm by oliver »
Are season cards ready to be collected?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #331 on July 25, 2021, 10:16:09 pm by since-1969 »
This is new technology to Rovers and season tickets are pre programmed to the individual person . I can see problems ahead if the government continues with its Covid passport intentions. Namely what do ALL clubs do that uses a bar coded entry system or season ticket holders generally  , about compliance , as surly the club who need to know who entitled to by law having verified their vaccinations and who has not . This could mean paid season ticket holders being  lockout by default as some my not have had their vaccinations or taken up the offer or can not due to a circumstance .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #332 on July 26, 2021, 08:59:35 am by roversdude »
It may be new to the Keepmoat Stadium but it’s been about years so should not be an issue

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #333 on July 26, 2021, 09:44:48 am by ravenrover »
This is new technology to Rovers and season tickets are pre programmed to the individual person . I can see problems ahead if the government continues with its Covid passport intentions. Namely what do ALL clubs do that uses a bar coded entry system or season ticket holders generally  , about compliance , as surly the club who need to know who entitled to by law having verified their vaccinations and who has not . This could mean paid season ticket holders being  lockout by default as some my not have had their vaccinations or taken up the offer or can not due to a circumstance .
For someone who says they are not having a season ticket you have a lot to say about them

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #334 on July 26, 2021, 10:49:20 am by since-1969 »
For someone who says they are not having a season ticket you have a lot to say about them
So do you Ostriches plan on saying nothing ??

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #335 on July 26, 2021, 11:13:43 am by silent majority »

Its been made clear that grounds that hold less than 20,000 won't have any restrictions placed on them, so us Ostriches are just not wasting our breath on something that doesn't affect us.

To be fair though, ostriches like me say more to the club and question all decision being made than those who post misinformed posts on this forum.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #336 on July 26, 2021, 01:12:28 pm by since-1969 »

Its been made clear that grounds that hold less than 20,000 won't have any restrictions placed on them, so us Ostriches are just not wasting our breath on something that doesn't affect us.

To be fair though, ostriches like me say more to the club and question all decision being made than those who post misinformed posts on this forum.
WHEN a vaccination passport  Is introduced it could mean person have paid for a season ticket will NOT be allowed entry if the cannot show either a negative test or a Double Vaccination certificate . This IS happening by September 21 . My point is it’s just another problem this club along with others can do without. 20,000 capacity’s is aimed at Premier League clubs BUT it’s being extended to cover ALL football to L2 level now . as 4.6 m people watch football and other sports weekly .Covid-19 is here to stay and winter is going to see its return. You should get YOUR facts right .

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #337 on July 26, 2021, 01:28:24 pm by chrisfisher »
Would be interested to see how many we've sold. Rotherham only put theirs on sale a few weeks ago and have sold over 5500. Im guessing we are nowhere near that

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #338 on July 26, 2021, 01:31:40 pm by chrisfisher »
Are we even selling season tickets now? Can't see any online

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #339 on July 26, 2021, 01:46:30 pm by DearneValleyRover »

WHEN a vaccination passport  Is introduced it could mean person have paid for a season ticket will NOT be allowed entry if the cannot show either a negative test or a Double Vaccination certificate . This IS happening by September 21 . My point is it’s just another problem this club along with others can do without. 20,000 capacity’s is aimed at Premier League clubs BUT it’s being extended to cover ALL football to L2 level now . as 4.6 m people watch football and other sports weekly .Covid-19 is here to stay and winter is going to see its return. You should get YOUR facts right .

At present the talk of introducing Covid passports are only for Nightclubs and events where 20k or more people attend, those are the facts at present how can the club determine what to do about things that haven’t happened or even been talked about yet?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #340 on July 26, 2021, 01:58:42 pm by vaya »

They're hidden on the main site under 'Ticket News'

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #341 on July 26, 2021, 02:01:07 pm by Metalmicky »

They're hidden on the main site under 'Ticket News'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #342 on July 26, 2021, 02:02:05 pm by chrisfisher »
https://tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk/subscriptions

Only shows Belles and Rugby for me following the links on the site.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #343 on July 26, 2021, 02:25:16 pm by DearneValleyRover »

www.doncasterroversfc click the menu icon right hand side of page, click on tickets then season membership

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #344 on July 26, 2021, 02:27:07 pm by chrisfisher »

www.doncasterroversfc click the menu icon right hand side of page, click on tickets then season membership

Coming up with exactly the same.

Tried ringing the office, no one asnwers.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #345 on July 26, 2021, 03:05:46 pm by pib »

Must've reached the 3k cap.

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #346 on July 26, 2021, 03:08:29 pm by chrisfisher »

We are capping season ticket sales? Why? I thought stadia could open to capacity?

I can't see any official announcement. But there's definitely no option to buy online.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #347 on July 26, 2021, 03:19:25 pm by Redandwhite »

It was only capped before the July announcement of lifting restrictions was confirmed .

Must say it would be embarrassing if we can't at least match rotherham in terms of sales .

But I feel the club really lacks in the marketing department, and always has done, so I doubt most of the donny public are even aware they are on sale .

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #348 on July 26, 2021, 03:22:07 pm by chrisfisher »

It was only capped before the July announcement of lifting restrictions was confirmed .

Must say it would be embarrassing if we can't at least match rotherham in terms of sales .

But I feel the club really lacks in the marketing department, and always has done, so I doubt most of the donny public are even aware they are on sale .

I just can't understand why they aren't available to buy online. Been trying all day to get through on the phone. I live 80 miles from Doncaster so I can't just go to the stadium.

No wonder sales are low. I wonder how many other people are struggling to buy?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #349 on July 26, 2021, 03:24:08 pm by vaya »

More importantly, how many have Debenhams shifted?

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #350 on July 26, 2021, 03:26:11 pm by chrisfisher »
This is what shows when you follow the links

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:36:05 pm by ravenrover »

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #352 on July 26, 2021, 03:35:46 pm by chrisfisher »
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/
Go here and click on season tickets

Great thank you. But why the hell are they not available on the main page which is where people are going to go? Its amateur stuff really, and like I said I wonder how many other people have struggled to find it. No wonder sales are low.

But now i've found it, a couple more will be purchased.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #353 on July 26, 2021, 04:17:54 pm by godlike1 »
Tbh if you want them enough you will find them. If not then you'll look for reasons to blame someone else

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #354 on July 26, 2021, 04:18:36 pm by chrisfisher »
Tbh if you want them enough you will find them. If not then you'll look for reasons to blame someone else

Really? Wouldn't it just be easier for the club to make it easier to find and actually list them under the season ticket section of the website?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #355 on July 26, 2021, 04:20:39 pm by vaya »

Really? Wouldn't it just be easier for the club to make it easier to find and actually list them under the season ticket section of the website?

With the best will in the world Chris, it took me about 30 seconds to find them.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #356 on July 26, 2021, 04:58:31 pm by dknward2 »
Should be a one click link but glad people are finding them that want them.

Personally I don't care how many other teams have sold, I only care about drfc

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #357 on July 26, 2021, 07:02:15 pm by Janso »
I really don't understand why people are so obsessed or embarrassed by what other clubs' fans are doing.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #358 on July 26, 2021, 07:06:04 pm by i_ateallthepies »
I too couldn't get through on the phone last week when I tried, several times and on different days.  The call takes you through the menu options and rings a couple of times after selecting the required option but then goes to voicemail.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #359 on July 26, 2021, 07:11:32 pm by roversdude »

I blame the board and Gavin for this COVID-19 stuff - well it’s about the only thing you’ve not blamed them for

TinyPortal © 2005-2012