Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:10:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 40258 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #360 on July 26, 2021, 07:18:15 pm by scawsby steve »
I really don't understand why people are so obsessed or embarrassed by what other clubs' fans are doing.

"The other man's grass" syndrome, J. Some people do it on the playing side as well. According to some of the comments on here about all the so called "big" clubs in League 1 this year, even including Rotherham and Wycombe, we might as well not bother turning up.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #361 on July 26, 2021, 07:18:30 pm by chrisfisher »
I really don't understand why people are so obsessed or embarrassed by what other clubs' fans are doing.

It isn't that. Just wondered what Rotherham were doing differently is all.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #362 on July 26, 2021, 11:16:20 pm by Redandwhite »
https://tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk/subscriptions

Only shows Belles and Rugby for me following the links on the site.

www.doncasterroversfc click the menu icon right hand side of page, click on tickets then season membership

Coming up with exactly the same.

Tried ringing the office, no one asnwers.

Must've reached the 3k cap.
It was only capped before the July announcement of lifting restrictions was confirmed .

Must say it would be embarrassing if we can't at least match rotherham in terms of sales .

But I feel the club really lacks in the marketing department, and always has done, so I doubt most of the donny public are even aware they are on sale .

More importantly, how many have Debenhams shifted?

You've still not got the point have you? !  :laugh:
Read any books yet?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 11:18:42 pm by Redandwhite »

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #363 on July 26, 2021, 11:18:19 pm by Redandwhite »
Tbh if you want them enough you will find them. If not then you'll look for reasons to blame someone else

Really? Wouldn't it just be easier for the club to make it easier to find and actually list them under the season ticket section of the website?

With the best will in the world Chris, it took me about 30 seconds to find them.
Wow, analogies really aren't your strong point are they. 

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #364 on July 27, 2021, 06:12:35 am by Padge_DRFC »
Well I bought mine yesterday. here's to hoping the budget is cranked up loads now

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #365 on July 27, 2021, 06:25:18 am by godlike1 »
Well I bought mine yesterday. here's to hoping the budget is cranked up loads now

I asked Liam if the budget was based on session ticket sales eg if we break through the 3000 does it go up a level. The answer is no its based on it being back to pre covid levels now.

Suggests to me that richie has not managed his budget very well and spent it all before getting what he needs.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #366 on July 27, 2021, 06:42:54 pm by Janso »

Let us know when you get a personal handwritten note thanking you!

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #367 on July 27, 2021, 07:31:47 pm by Padge_DRFC »

Let us know when you get a personal handwritten note thanking you!

I'm asking for a refund if not. No signings since as well. Board out.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #368 on July 27, 2021, 08:07:13 pm by dickos1 »

I asked Liam if the budget was based on session ticket sales eg if we break through the 3000 does it go up a level. The answer is no its based on it being back to pre covid levels now.

Suggests to me that richie has not managed his budget very well and spent it all before getting what he needs.

Why does it suggest that?
Season hasn’t started yet and we’ve signed 6/7 players

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #369 on July 27, 2021, 08:50:27 pm by Padge_DRFC »
How many have we flogged? The under 25 price is a steal. Anything less than 5k would be concerning I think especially for budget setting.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #370 on July 27, 2021, 08:54:33 pm by GazLaz »
How many have we flogged? The under 25 price is a steal. Anything less than 5k would be concerning I think especially for budget setting.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #371 on July 27, 2021, 08:58:15 pm by Chris Black come back »
You can see folk being unsure. Some will be cautious about COVID risk. Many will be thinking we are going to be back in lockdown come October when the government f**ks it up again somehow, so better to pay on gate.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #372 on July 27, 2021, 09:03:12 pm by Padge_DRFC »
That 20 quid member card will probably be popular. Gets you in for 17 quid a game and DNA card.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #373 on July 28, 2021, 08:47:04 am by i_ateallthepies »

Not all supporters are bothered to turn out to friendlies.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #374 on July 28, 2021, 09:28:23 am by Filo »
Not seen any news yet about when they are available to collect, I’m away from Saturday to Friday next week, looks like I’ll be collecting on the opening match day

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #375 on July 28, 2021, 10:31:44 am by ditch_drfc »
Yeah I find it really weird that I bought a season tickets about a month ago but zero news on when I can collect it. Season starts next week! Anyone heard anything?

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #376 on July 28, 2021, 10:40:48 am by Metalmicky »
I'm sure that Silent Majority should be able to assist with an update...... does seem a bit last minute, but perhaps they have had issues at the ticket office.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #377 on July 28, 2021, 11:00:19 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
When I spoke to ticket office last week they were preparing all the packs. Not sure what's in the packs but guess will include info about using the card and the combined DNA card etc.

I'm sure they'll be working hard to get them all ready for collection.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #378 on July 28, 2021, 11:18:43 am by steve@dcfd »
Mate of mine whose purchase one says he can pick it up middle of  next week ??

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #379 on July 28, 2021, 11:48:30 am by GazLaz »
Don’t they post season tickets out?

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #380 on July 28, 2021, 12:00:49 pm by colincramb »
Don’t they post season tickets out?

Not automatically, I think there was option to request this but there was a further charge for P&P

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #381 on July 28, 2021, 01:06:54 pm by godlike1 »

Why does it suggest that?
Season hasn’t started yet and we’ve signed 6/7 players

He's seemingly spanked his budget on those he's signed meaning he's run out of money to get strength in depth essentially.

He could be playing mind games as has been suggested as he's signed (Inc barlow) 2 further strikers since saying he's got to get some players out.

Could be mind games to get others to step up and perform to prove him wrong or stop reeds agent trying to get a fortune for him. Reed hopefully likes it here enough to sign from what others have said but can't leave it too late or he'll be gone

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
« Reply #382 on July 29, 2021, 09:39:14 am by chrisfisher »
It will be carnage at the first game unless the season ticket cards are available to collect soon.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #383 on July 29, 2021, 09:55:30 am by since-1969 »
It will be carnage at the first game unless the season ticket cards are available to collect soon.
They could just send out tickets for  the first few games until they get Organised . 

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #384 on July 29, 2021, 02:05:47 pm by The Beast »
Yeah I find it really weird that I bought a season tickets about a month ago but zero news on when I can collect it. Season starts next week! Anyone heard anything?

Bought mine and my nephew's today from the ticket office, they just said be ready sometime next week, which you'd hope it would be 

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #385 on July 29, 2021, 03:09:46 pm by glosterred »
Bit on the website of the club, season ticket available for collection from Monday 2 Aug

COYR

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #387 on July 30, 2021, 04:00:40 pm by colincramb »
You’d think at least one of those days would have extended opening times. 9am to 4:30pm doesn’t even cover the working day for most of us!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #388 on July 30, 2021, 04:06:42 pm by Filo »
Not much good for those that go on holiday tomorrow and don’t get home until Saturday morning, a week before is far too late

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #389 on July 30, 2021, 06:18:23 pm by drfchound »
Not much good for those that go on holiday tomorrow and don’t get home until Saturday morning, a week before is far too late

I am going to buy mine on Weds or Thursday and hope to be able to collect it on the day.
Would you like me to pick yours up at the same time and push it through your letterbox.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012