Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 07:50:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: BLM uk leader shot in head  (Read 4113 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
BLM uk leader shot in head
« on May 24, 2021, 10:24:12 am by normal rules »
Early reports suggest she was hit by a stray bullet by some one who thought it was ok to carry a firearm to a party.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
Re: BLM uk leader shot in head
« Reply #1 on May 24, 2021, 10:57:32 am by Metalmicky »
From Beeb....

Imarn Ayton, a friend of Ms Johnson's, told the BBC doctors had carried out surgery on her fellow activist which had gone well and she was "now with her parents".

She said Ms Johnson had been at a party or gathering when she was injured but she did not believe "she was the intended victim".

"As far as I am aware... this incident is more related to rival gangs as opposed to her activism," Ms Ayton said.

Sad as this is - can anyone hear an irony klaxon going off.......

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 25, 2021, 09:09:48 am by Axholme Lion »
Will the Police be looking into this matter?
Oh hang on a minute she wants them defunded...

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 25, 2021, 08:04:56 pm by selby »
  Hmm, 23 replies to base curry's, not much interest in this topic.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 25, 2021, 08:26:03 pm by Janso »

Good thing you've come along just in time to try and fish for bites, eh selby.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 25, 2021, 09:33:44 pm by ravenrover »
How can people comment on something they know so very little about ................oh!

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 25, 2021, 10:09:08 pm by drfcdrfc »

Anything racist you want to get off your chest?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 25, 2021, 10:43:26 pm by Sprotyrover »
However, it is important to understand that the core function of the police is the same in both countries: to maintain a disciplinary, capitalist and racially stratified society. Important, too, is to dispel the illusion, common in white middle-class society, that the British police are largely unarmed and govern by consent
This is a small bit of the diatribe that the Likes of Sacha Johnson has been spouting off! The four perpetrators need to be tracked down and subjected to the full course of British Justice. Cough cough cough!

Metalmicky

• Forum Member

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 28, 2021, 11:16:07 am by Bentley Bullet »
And to think she could have been Home secretary had Corbyn Monoxide got into power. The mind boggles.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 28, 2021, 11:25:36 am by Redandwhite »
The mind boggles how any intelligent person could ever, in good conscience vote for monoxide or Abbott. 

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 28, 2021, 12:44:27 pm by Axholme Lion »
The mind boggles how any intelligent person could ever, in good conscience vote for monoxide or Abbott.

She is very good at maths.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 28, 2021, 06:48:20 pm by drfchound »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 28, 2021, 09:10:57 pm by SydneyRover »
I think she gets the last laugh though aye, nearly 35 years in parliament over bunch of stooges on a third tier football forum, I'll bet she's not thinking up dumb things to write about you lot in her spare time.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 29, 2021, 09:54:35 am by idler »
She's never made me laugh Sydney. She always comes across as condescending, boring to listen to and seems to have a chip on her shoulder. Just my opinion of course, but although I've never voted Tory in over 50 years of being eligible to vote I could never vote for someone like her either.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on May 29, 2021, 10:07:37 am by SydneyRover »
Every time someone tells me they wouldn't vote for a labour candidate it tells me they don;t really want a labour government. Those the would never vote labour, so what.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 29, 2021, 01:31:18 pm by idler »
I bet that I've voted Labout more times than you though Sydney.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on May 29, 2021, 01:51:56 pm by SydneyRover »
I bet that I've voted Labout more times than you though Sydney.

Probably true, my main gripe is that this is one of the few occasions where labour can learn from the tories, if Abbott had broken the law, showered her chums with £millions in public money, broke the law, lied to the queen be responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands, then I'd say you are correct but because she comes across as condescending, really? I know this is academic because she is not in your electorate but it's symptomatic of many, too many it would appear that find reasons not to support the party. Tory voters accept all of the above without blinking, without question, remind me how long labour have been in opposition.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 29, 2021, 02:28:12 pm by selby »
  So what Syd, they get what they want, and you don't, and it obviously kills you, a good laugh though.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 02:30:19 pm by selby »

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 29, 2021, 03:53:59 pm by Janso »
  So what Syd, they get what they want, and you don't, and it obviously kills you, a good laugh though.

And people genuinely think you're on off topic for any reason other than a wind-up. Such a weird, tragic way to live life.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 29, 2021, 05:20:40 pm by bobjimwilly »
If anyone in earshot ever tells me they would vote for anyone in this government over anyone currently in the labour party or in the previous shadow government, I will tell them to kindly f**k off, shit in their own hands and clap.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 29, 2021, 11:41:27 pm by Sprotyrover »
18 year old Cameron Deriggs of Lewisham been remanded for Consiracy to Murder...Won't be any rioting looting and shooting in London tonight due to his colour.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 29, 2021, 11:44:32 pm by Sprotyrover »
I see Diane Abbott has had her word on this...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15062625/diane-abbott-black-lives-matter-sasha-johnson-shot-racism/?rec_article=true

I think the Labour Party needs to get rid of her ....and possibly 150 others

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 30, 2021, 11:45:06 am by selby »
  If there was an election today Sprotyrover the electorate would get rid of a lot of them for the party without them having to bother.
  And when the Tories change the constituency boundaries in 2023 that will get rid of a few more.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on May 30, 2021, 11:57:47 am by SydneyRover »
  If there was an election today Sprotyrover the electorate would get rid of a lot of them for the party without them having to bother.
  And when the Tories change the constituency boundaries in 2023 that will get rid of a few more.

the way tories are dealing with the pandemic they'll be getting rid of nearly everyone if they're not stopped

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 30, 2021, 12:03:38 pm by Sprotyrover »
The Labour Party shot its self in both feet when it let three hundred thousand idiots with very conflicting although extreme left wing agendas join and start calling the shots, your average labour voter in our area have views which are slightly to the right of Genghiz Khans. Which is now why they vote Tory, plus the good old boys always vote labour ethos has been blown out of the water by today's mass of information in the social media.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 30, 2021, 12:09:29 pm by SydneyRover »
The Labour Party shot its self in both feet when it let three hundred thousand idiots with very conflicting although extreme left wing agendas join and start calling the shots, your average labour voter in our area have views which are slightly to the right of Genghiz Khans. Which is now why they vote Tory, plus the good old boys always vote labour ethos has been blown out of the water by today's mass of information in the social media.

Correct, when I looked more closely I found that sprotborough was much too dangerous and bought elsewhere

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 30, 2021, 01:09:27 pm by DonnyOsmond »

I live in Bassetlaw and I voted Labour, not for the candidate but due to Labours policies and Jeremy Corbyn, and if I had a time machine I'd do the exact same again. Look at what's happened under BJ's leadership, Corbyn was calling for action a couple week before Johnson decided to pull his finger out. We would have saved numerous lives with Corbyn in charge, as he would have acted earlier. Rory Stewart was calling for action before Corbyn too, he would have been a million times better leader than BJ.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on May 30, 2021, 02:16:24 pm by selby »
  France. Italy or Spain by any chance Syd?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 30, 2021, 05:45:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
Watched Clive Myree on telly this morning probably my favourite Journo, what he said was""the first US citizen to die was in a home for the elderly,French Relatives are taking a law suit against their government due to lives lost in Old folks homes and half the deaths in Germany have happened in old folks homes,four of the most powerful and advanced countries on this planet all wrong footed, hindsight is a wonder full thing Wudda Shudda and Cudda are three twits that have been around for a long time! now wind yer necks in and let's try to make this a better place to live!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012