Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:27:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boris  (Read 15095 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Boris
« Reply #90 on July 27, 2021, 10:01:03 am by SydneyRover »
I’m not whinging about anything really
Just pointing out almost all politicians are just as bad as each other

Government by brain fart ............ if they are all the same why are you bothering dockos?

annnnnnnnd, if they are almost all the same why not vote for another lot so the uk government is not the laughing stock of the western world?

I think Dickos was including all politicians of all Parties in his comment about them all being the same, sorry, almost all being the same.
Which other lot would you suggest he votes for next time.

You are really good at explaining what other people think hound but what do you yourself think about politicians being all the same?

And you are particularly good at not answering any questions.
I agree with dickos, that almost all politicians are of the same breed.

Now which Party do you suggest he votes for next time?

If you care to have a run through my back catalogue hound you'll know well what my political leanings are and you will also see where I have asked the same of yourself with few answers forthcoming, without wanting to upset your extremely sensitive nature and for you to start abusing me again I'll leave it there, but You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time advising me of your interpretation of what the forum rules are and further who is allowed to comment so I'll decline you invitation and wait for dickos to ask his own questions, unless you are of course suggesting that he is incapable of speaking for himself.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on July 27, 2021, 11:00:56 am by dickos1 »

Government by brain fart ............ if they are all the same why are you bothering dockos?

annnnnnnnd, if they are almost all the same why not vote for another lot so the uk government is not the laughing stock of the western world?

I think Dickos was including all politicians of all Parties in his comment about them all being the same, sorry, almost all being the same.

You are really good at explaining what other people think hound but what do you yourself think about politicians being all the same?

If you care to have a run through my back catalogue hound you'll know well what my political leanings are and you will also see where I have asked the same of yourself with few answers forthcoming, without wanting to upset your extremely sensitive nature and for you to start abusing me again I'll leave it there, but You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time advising me of your interpretation of what the forum rules are and further who is allowed to comment so I'll decline you invitation and wait for dickos to ask his own questions, unless you are of course suggesting that he is incapable of speaking for himself.

I think Stevie wonder would realise who your political leanings are towards

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on July 27, 2021, 11:15:46 am by SydneyRover »
You're correct there dickos, how come hound hasn't picked up on it?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on July 27, 2021, 11:33:51 am by drfchound »

I think Stevie wonder would realise who your political leanings are towards

I’m not sure where I have mentioned forum rules SR and of course Dickos is correct in his assumptions about your politics.
Clear as day of course but I wanted to know who you thought Dickos should vote for and the next question was going to be why.
I have of course told you in the past that I haven’t voted Tory or Labour in the past few years but I suppose you have conveniently forgotten that.
You mentioned a few days ago that I had abused you but when asked about it you didn’t come back to show me where I had done so.
I even asked other forum members if they could help out there but no one pointed out any such abuse.
With regards to your last question in the above post, no I am not suggesting that Dickos is incapable of speaking for himself.
Quite the contrary in fact, he is more than capable of getting you to dig your hole a bit deeper each day.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on July 27, 2021, 11:36:15 am by SydneyRover »
so what was the reason for your intervention? the usual shit stir by proxy?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on July 27, 2021, 11:38:25 am by drfchound »
so what was the reason for your intervention? the usual shit stir by proxy?

Errr, no, it was a genuine question which you actually turned into some bizarre argument.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on July 27, 2021, 09:49:42 pm by scawsby steve »
None of the above should really bother you though as you don’t live here.
Why do you persist on coming on a football forum and only ever post on Off topic posts?
Something must be seriously lacking in your life!

At least I have your attention knockers and my previous comment appears to have hit the mark, aye? I get quite used to those without answers becoming abusive especially the xenophobes.

Added: I figure if was writing three cheers for johson every day you may not be complaining?

Who are the xenophobes, Sydney?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on July 27, 2021, 11:14:17 pm by SydneyRover »
Why do you persist on coming on a football forum and only ever post on Off topic posts?

At least I have your attention knockers and my previous comment appears to have hit the mark, aye? I get quite used to those without answers becoming abusive especially the xenophobes.

Added: I figure if was writing three cheers for johson every day you may not be complaining?

Didn't they used to play at the Attic SS, surely you remember them, still doing the rounds apparently.

Added, just a thought why not ask hound I often hear him whistling one of their tunes.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 11:36:10 pm by SydneyRover »

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on July 28, 2021, 07:38:59 pm by scawsby steve »

Didn't they used to play at the Attic SS, surely you remember them, still doing the rounds apparently.

Added, just a thought why not ask hound I often hear him whistling one of their tunes.

So you accuse people on here of not answering questions, and now you're refusing to answer mine?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on July 28, 2021, 07:46:28 pm by drfchound »

So you accuse people on here of not answering questions, and now you're refusing to answer mine?

You are in a long queue SS.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on July 28, 2021, 10:54:24 pm by SydneyRover »

I thought it would be fairly obvious to someone as smart as yourself SS anyone that that plays the man and not the ball, anyone that concentrates on where a person lives rather than what they say, it may be interesting to see if those that do this correlate to those that don't support taking the knee or taking pot shots at minorities even when they belong to their own caravan club?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on July 30, 2021, 11:42:38 pm by SydneyRover »
''The Financial Times reported that party chair Ben Elliot, charged with beefing up Tory fundraising efforts, had created the club for some of the party’s most generous donors, some giving £250,000 a year or more.

The Conservative party confirmed the existence of the board, and the fact that its members meet with senior party figures for “political updates”.

News that the chancellor and prime minister have been holding discussions with super-rich donors comes as the government is facing a series of key decisions on tax and spending, including how to pay for rebuilding the creaking social care system''

No surprise here, secret meeting with donors who can then scuttle off and increase their investment with inside knowledge, nice if you can be part of the club.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/30/labour-calls-for-pm-to-explain-advisory-board-for-wealthy-tory-donors

I wonder if it is part of the new levelling up club?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on July 31, 2021, 12:11:22 am by dickos1 »
Obsessed

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on July 31, 2021, 12:22:19 am by SydneyRover »
Obsessed

Too right I'm obsessed, obsessed with bad government, obsessed that one section of society thinking they can tilt the table in their favour because they have their hands all over the levers. 'This is your life' not theirs, they do not have a divine right to be able to command a better life than anyone else, if you wish to sit back and allow them to foment racism to fuel the culture wars go ahead dickos. The is England as is Australia as is the USA democracy means just that everyone is entitled not just a select few. If you think having a leader that is part of a group of elites that think burning £50 notes in front of homeless people is funny then keep on apologising for them.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on July 31, 2021, 12:45:04 am by SydneyRover »
Obsessed

Too right I'm obsessed, obsessed with bad government, obsessed that one section of society thinking they can tilt the table in their favour because they have their hands all over the levers. 'This is your life' not theirs, they do not have a divine right to be able to command a better life than anyone else, if you wish to sit back and allow them to foment racism to fuel the culture wars go ahead dickos. The is England as is Australia as is the USA democracy means just that everyone is entitled not just a select few. If you think having a leader that is part of a group of elites that think burning £50 notes in front of homeless people is funny then keep on apologising for them.

Democracy is something you have to fight for, just as hard as those that think they own it.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on July 31, 2021, 07:46:56 am by dickos1 »
Obsessed

I think you need help!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on July 31, 2021, 08:21:31 am by SydneyRover »
Sort of like hound helping you dickos?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on July 31, 2021, 08:55:04 am by dickos1 »

Nah
More like a psychiatrist

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on July 31, 2021, 09:23:00 am by SydneyRover »

Nah
More like a psychiatrist

If hound's your psychiatrist your in deep doo doo dickos.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on July 31, 2021, 06:57:06 pm by scawsby steve »
Obsessed

Democracy is something you have to fight for, just as hard as those that think they own it.

Absolutely correct, Sydney; which is why the people of the North and North East f*cked Labour off in the last GE, because they were trying to take democracy away from them via a second referendum.

OK?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on July 31, 2021, 09:57:23 pm by SydneyRover »
Obsessed

Absolutely correct, Sydney; which is why the people of the North and North East f*cked Labour off in the last GE, because they were trying to take democracy away from them via a second referendum.

OK?

Can't argue with that Steve, Farage, UKIP, the tories and the yellow press have taken the UK out of the wealthiest bloc in the world and convinced you that you are better off, that took some doing but they did it, credit where it's due. They turned you against each other, let me know when you are ready to list the benefits.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on July 31, 2021, 10:33:03 pm by SydneyRover »
Another good one is where they drop police numbers by thousands, foment racial and culture wars, then come back and off less than there was before, hey presto, man of the people is boris, luv him.

Here he is telling how he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on August 02, 2021, 02:03:46 am by SydneyRover »
''A Conservative spokesperson said: “Government policy is in no way influenced by the donations the party receives – they are entirely separate.”''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/aug/01/labour-calls-on-tories-to-reveal-which-ministers-met-elite-donors-club

take your brollies with you tomorrow .............. look out for the porcine rain

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on August 02, 2021, 11:26:46 pm by SydneyRover »
flip flop in the tank, little boris is having a wash

''Johnson dumps ‘amber watchlist’ plan as it emerges top adviser has quit
Proposals for tougher quarantine rules for some holidaymakers killed off after cabinet revolt''

read tis and tell me he's following the science?

''Boris Johnson has ditched plans for tougher quarantine restrictions for some holidaymakers after days of chaos, as it emerged the chief of the Joint Biosecurity Centre that advises on travel rules has departed the job leaving it “rudderless”''

''After a revolt in the cabinet and a backlash from the travel industry, government sources said the prime minister would not be going ahead with proposals for a new “amber watchlist” to warn travellers which countries were at risk of turning red.

Cabinet sources said the plans were killed off by the Treasury and Department for Transport, as ministers grow in confidence about the drop in cases, which fell to 21,052 on Monday''

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/02/johnson-hints-amber-watchlist-travel-plan-may-be-ditched

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on August 06, 2021, 03:47:22 am by SydneyRover »
I wonder if the Good Law Project could get johnson charged and convicted of wilful manslaughter, it could see him jailed and deported.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on August 06, 2021, 12:33:59 pm by dickos1 »
I think you’ve bored everyone into submission

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on August 06, 2021, 12:35:39 pm by SydneyRover »
I think you’ve bored everyone into submission

but not your good self dickos

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on August 13, 2021, 11:32:20 pm by SydneyRover »
''Marble Arch Mound: deputy council leader resigns over £6m cost''

At least he had the decency to resign, how much was wasted on the failed garden bridge?

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on August 24, 2021, 01:34:17 am by albie »
Bang to rights on the ministerial code....again!
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-used-public-funds-hartlepool-campaign-spending-return-suggests-2021-8?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Trying to get into the Book of Records for the most resignation offences disregarded, this lot.
In many other countries they would be in jail, breaking rocks in the hot sun.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on August 24, 2021, 06:36:17 am by River Don »
An internal Stanstead to Middlesborough flight as well.

Is this the example the host of COP26 ought to be setting?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012