Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:13:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reece James  (Read 4358 times)

DRCraig

• Forum Member
Re: Reece James
« Reply #30 on June 08, 2021, 04:06:39 pm by DRCraig »
We are a bigger club. But they are in the Championship. So it is a great move for him. No problem. Hope he does well. I think he will.
we arnt a bigger club then them at all
They are just about the biggest movers in the English game. If we were in the same division as them I reckon we are bigger than them.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 08, 2021, 04:36:15 pm by bpoolrover »
First half of the season he was very good, 2nd very poor, surprised Blackpool have gone for him as for me they already have better players than him

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 08, 2021, 07:42:28 pm by RoversAlias »
I wonder if this changes Ritchie’s ‘3 or 4 contracted players’ scenario to 5 or 6?

Liam Hoden was suggesting, quite recently, that Halliday maybe replaced by a loanee. Not sure what the thinking on the left back slot would be.

Depends how you read it. If Seaman is to step up and be be first choice then, you wouldn't begrudge a loanee as back up.

Despite Darren Moore's stupid policy, you don't generally want to sign loanees to be back-ups. It's a waste of time for everyone involved - us, the player and their parent club. So if Liam Hoden's assertion of us looking for a loanee at right back, I'm sure they would be intended as first choice.

I don't think anyone should get bogged down by that "4 or 5" signings quote either. Wellens and the club will sign as many players as we need, and we need plenty.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on June 10, 2021, 07:24:20 pm by roversdude »
Blackpool’s left back Luke Garbutt signed a new contract

TinyPortal © 2005-2012