Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:27:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Culture War  (Read 5007 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Culture War
« Reply #90 on July 19, 2021, 12:36:27 pm by SydneyRover »
No problem Campsall

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on July 19, 2021, 04:25:24 pm by drfchound »
Not interested why you don't vote labour Campsall, there a whole load of pundits on here telling the world why they don't vote labour.

You are claiming honest broker status as a neutral, you have already said you have never voted labour all I'm interested is as you know is how many time you haven't voted tory.

No harm done Campsall, I think a can guess close to the answer anyway. I like your football comments if that's any consolation.

Hound is always in need of a friend if you need to chat.

For the attention of Filo.

I just logged in and came across this post by your mate SR.
That last line is one of the antagonistic things that you regularly accuse me of doing.
No doubt it is ok for SR to do it because he is one of your own.
I don’t think for one minute you will be chastising him for shit stirring.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on July 19, 2021, 05:14:42 pm by Campsall rover »
Well I think we have established that the Labour Party are in a bit of a pickle at the present.
I think BST has surrendered and Sydney will be having nightmares as it is 03.10 in Sydney right now.

Oh I hope I have not opened another can of worms. 
 :evil:  :chair:   :chair: :chair:

Ooh that was very naughty Campsall rover.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 05:17:28 pm by Campsall rover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on July 19, 2021, 10:19:12 pm by SydneyRover »
Not interested why you don't vote labour Campsall, there a whole load of pundits on here telling the world why they don't vote labour.

You are claiming honest broker status as a neutral, you have already said you have never voted labour all I'm interested is as you know is how many time you haven't voted tory.

No harm done Campsall, I think a can guess close to the answer anyway. I like your football comments if that's any consolation.

That last line is one of the antagonistic things that you regularly accuse me of doing.

Now you're telling porkies just like your government hound, you were logged in as I wrote it, your name was along side mine along the top. If we put all your niggling childish little posts end to end they would be about the same length as bb's aye?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on July 19, 2021, 10:25:48 pm by drfchound »

Now you're telling porkies just like your government hound, you were logged in as I wrote it, your name was along side mine along the top. If we put all your niggling childish little posts end to end they would be about the same length as bb's aye?

I was logged in for a short time this morning SR but that doesn’t mean I read your antagonistic and childish post.
I didn’t as it happens and I resent you calling me a liar.

You are probably the most obnoxious poster on the forum and I sense that you delight in trying to wind people up.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on July 19, 2021, 10:37:13 pm by bpoolrover »
If you don't log out or close the page you will still be seen as online/logged on even if you don't look on the forum 4 12 hours or longer, glad to have been of assistance

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on July 19, 2021, 10:40:44 pm by SydneyRover »
Always value your assistance bp, forever in your debt.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on July 19, 2021, 10:43:36 pm by bpoolrover »
Hope your well anyway, are you in a lockdown area?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on July 19, 2021, 10:43:51 pm by drfchound »
If you don't log out or close the page you will still be seen as online/logged on even if you don't look on the forum 4 12 hours or longer, glad to have been of assistance

I never do log out bpool but wasn’t aware that it always showed as logged in.
I thought that the green online thing only showed when I was actually reading stuff.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on July 19, 2021, 10:46:51 pm by SydneyRover »

yes, all of Sydney is in lockdown with tighter restrictions in the southwest area, generally high migrant areas.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on July 19, 2021, 11:08:44 pm by bpoolrover »

I never do log out bpool but wasn’t aware that it always showed as logged in.
I thought that the green online thing only showed when I was actually reading stuff.

no don't think so mate, unless you actually click off the page it will still show as if online

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on July 19, 2021, 11:11:48 pm by bpoolrover »

yes, all of Sydney is in lockdown with tighter restrictions in the southwest area, generally high migrant areas.

oh dear hopefully won't last to long for you, clearly your government has done a good job in dealing with the virus, do you think that you will get a big enough vaccine uptake to keep the numbers down when you open air travel back up or will they just wait until the numbers are low throughout the world?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on July 19, 2021, 11:12:25 pm by bpoolrover »
Sorry just realised not in coronavirus thread

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on July 20, 2021, 02:45:06 am by SydneyRover »

I was logged in for a short time this morning SR but that doesn’t mean I read your antagonistic and childish post.
I didn’t as it happens and I resent you calling me a liar.

You are probably the most obnoxious poster on the forum and I sense that you delight in trying to wind people up.

this is extremely disappointing and uncharitable hound (remind you of your schooldays?) as you know I always treat your comments and yourself with the appropriate respect.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012