Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:28:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tonights match arrangements  (Read 2553 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Tonights match arrangements
« on July 23, 2021, 11:24:58 am by silent majority »
For those who want to know about safety requirements, covid, safe distancing etc, its all in here;

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/match-guide-newcastle-united/

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

anton123

• Forum Member
Re: Tonights match arrangements
« Reply #1 on July 23, 2021, 01:00:08 pm by anton123 »
Is there going to be commentary on EFL app tonight as does not say on link ?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2021, 01:03:54 pm by Filo »
Unless I’ve missed it, what time is KO?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 23, 2021, 01:10:33 pm by glosterred »

7pm doors open 5.30pm

COYR

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 23, 2021, 01:14:26 pm by Filo »

7pm doors open 5.30pm

COYR

Looks like I’ll not make it then finish at 6pm

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 23, 2021, 01:44:26 pm by silent majority »
By the way, the club are struggling for personnel in all kinds of areas for tonight with so many members of staff having to isolate.

Service for food especially could be incredibly slow. Might be better to eat before you travel.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 23, 2021, 02:27:50 pm by silent majority »
Is there going to be commentary on EFL app tonight as does not say on link ?

No audio commentary tonight.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 23, 2021, 02:43:02 pm by Jonathan »
By the way, the club are struggling for personnel in all kinds of areas for tonight with so many members of staff having to isolate.

Service for food especially could be incredibly slow. Might be better to eat before you travel.

Shame the pilot scheme that Johnson, Sunak and Gove were randomly selected for isn’t open to the likes of the catering staff.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 23, 2021, 10:50:59 pm by RobTheRover »

I've got to say, the service in the South Stand concourse tonight was very good. The queues moved quickly, service was quick and fuss-free and the staff were polite and efficient.

Good job everyone.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 23, 2021, 11:27:19 pm by Pancho Regan »
How was the mask-wearing Rob?

Just thinking about my forthcoming attendance at the KM, I’m a little apprehensive.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 23, 2021, 11:32:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I didn't go into the concourse at HT but as I came into the stadium, at 7ish and was leaving there wasn't really anyone wearing masks. There was plenty of free seats for you to socially distance during the game though. I'd probably suggest leaving 5 mins before FT to avoid big crowds if you're feeling apprehensive too.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 24, 2021, 10:34:32 am by glosterred »
I didn't go into the concourse at HT but as I came into the stadium, at 7ish and was leaving there wasn't really anyone wearing masks. There was plenty of free seats for you to socially distance during the game though. I'd probably suggest leaving 5 mins before FT to avoid big crowds if you're feeling apprehensive too.

You could always stay behind at full time, clap the players off and still avoid the crush at the end if you wanted to

COYR

BradwellRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 24, 2021, 12:30:21 pm by BradwellRover »
I love the ‘feel free to wear a mask if you want to feel safe’ line being pedalled by various organisations/businesses, when in fact it’s the exact opposite, i.e. you wear a mask to keep others safe.

I’m seriously considering whether I bother at all in the current circumstances, or just wait until the inevitable u-turn in the next few months.

None of this is a specific dig at DRFC by the way, as I completely understand that they are following the advice and trying to balance things for both sides of this debate.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 24, 2021, 01:52:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I wonder how the line "feel free not to chuck rocks at other people if you want to feel safe" would work?

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 24, 2021, 04:39:09 pm by German Rover »
I love the ‘feel free to wear a mask if you want to feel safe’ line being pedalled by various organisations/businesses, when in fact it’s the exact opposite, i.e. you wear a mask to keep others safe.

I’m seriously considering whether I bother at all in the current circumstances, or just wait until the inevitable u-turn in the next few months.

None of this is a specific dig at DRFC by the way, as I completely understand that they are following the advice and trying to balance things for both sides of this debate.

I won't be going to any football for a long while yet, as much as I miss it, and the fact I trust my family that fact is I cannot trust everyone else around me at the match to be sensible.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 24, 2021, 04:51:35 pm by DonnyOsmond »

You could always stay behind at full time, clap the players off and still avoid the crush at the end if you wanted to

COYR

I actually did. Felt a bit anxious once outside the stadium though.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012