Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:16:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ifollow  (Read 1396 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
Ifollow
« on July 24, 2021, 01:23:47 pm by redbrez »
Not seen it mentioned but just had one interview on iplayer this new season?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 01:33:05 pm by redbrez »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Ifollow
« Reply #1 on July 24, 2021, 02:10:24 pm by rich1471 »
A Few on you tube

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 24, 2021, 04:07:10 pm by Filo »
Not seen it mentioned but just had one interview on iplayer this new season?

I noticed that, a bit poor really when you pay a monthly subscription

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 24, 2021, 08:49:42 pm by dknward2 »
It’s terrible service can understand them putting a short clip on YouTube or 5 mins of say a 15 to 20 min interview.

But pay your hard earned money and get ignored as per usual

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 24, 2021, 09:33:58 pm by silent majority »
I hope you realise the impact that covid isolation is having on the staff at DRFC.
To put the game on on Friday night was a massive undertaking with senior members of staff having to cover for absent car park attendants, temporary cover for the stewards and the catering operation having to cut back on their service after 35 employees all cried off on Friday morning.

The hospitality industry is massively hit and DRFC are struggling too.

Let's not be too hard on them for a reduced service at the moment.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 24, 2021, 10:27:31 pm by anton123 »
Yes but they are doing the interviews and recording games but putting them on YouTube for free so what’s the point in paying and I’m sure it’s not hard for 1 person on a lap top at home to press upload !

ForsolongaRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 26, 2021, 02:57:34 pm by ForsolongaRover »
I sympathise with the club’s plight, but I have very little time for the IFollow lot who are clueless when it comes to understanding fan’s needs, butting in to end-of-half summaries and pre-match comments with their obnoxious tasteless self promoting advertising.

Why should they be skimming off their percentage when there is zero service?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 26, 2021, 03:53:07 pm by idler »
My last payment failed as I had got a new debit card. When I sent an email explaining this I was told to login on the club's ifollow site and add the new card. I did this but couldn't delete my old one. I sent another email explains this and was told the only way to register the new card was to let my membership lapse and then rejoin with the new card.
The next day or so I received an email saying they were sorry that I was leaving and then a few days later another email saying that my payment had failed. I think it actually runs out a out the 6th of August.
I will renew then and cross my fingers.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 26, 2021, 04:17:53 pm by rich1471 »
My last payment failed as I had got a new debit card. When I sent an email explaining this I was told to login on the club's ifollow site and add the new card. I did this but couldn't delete my old one. I sent another email explains this and was told the only way to register the new card was to let my membership lapse and then rejoin with the new card.
The next day or so I received an email saying they were sorry that I was leaving and then a few days later another email saying that my payment had failed. I think it actually runs out a out the 6th of August.
I will renew then and cross my fingers.
I got the club to take off an old card , so i could add a new one , try calling them

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 26, 2021, 05:29:35 pm by idler »
I’ll give that a try tomorrow. Thanks Rich.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 26, 2021, 05:58:30 pm by anton123 »
The service has been that bad that I thought my sub must of expired so I paid again for the season then seen they took money at start of month as well haha

TinyPortal © 2005-2012