Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:57:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Why is it …  (Read 3581 times)

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
Re: Why is it …
« Reply #30 on August 11, 2021, 07:22:49 am by Redandwhite »
In latest interview with Liam Hoden Richie thanks the club for releasing the money to sign Gardner although he’s not a big wage. He also says still in negotiations with the two clubs involved with the loans for how much we have to pay. Still hoping get them free so at the moment he does not believe they will be in this week. Only Liam Ravenhill could be going out for experience, Ben Blythe is second in line so we are waiting.
Richie as been open with this information which may not suit other people but at least we know exactly what is happening and not relying on second hand information as last season.

Just penny pinching! Pure and simple and at the detriment of the team.
Don't tell me they want to get to the Championship. 
They want the kudos of owning a football club, without the expense .
There's nothing like a sensible
In latest interview with Liam Hoden Richie thanks the club for releasing the money to sign Gardner although he’s not a big wage. He also says still in negotiations with the two clubs involved with the loans for how much we have to pay. Still hoping get them free so at the moment he does not believe they will be in this week. Only Liam Ravenhill could be going out for experience, Ben Blythe is second in line so we are waiting.
Richie as been open with this information which may not suit other people but at least we know exactly what is happening and not relying on second hand information as last season.

Irony is simply lost on some people.
Explain

Does it really need explaining?

The irony in that statement is overwhelming.

Redandwhite thinks Irony is what his mum does to his socks.
You clearly lack the brain power to understand.
I'll say it again because your clearly hard of thinking .

How is resorting to free and cheap loans  after the season has already started not at detriment to the team ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 11, 2021, 07:24:44 am by Redandwhite »
It only becomes a detriment if we don’t sign the loans that Richie wants and we have to look at a different club. Last year we didn’t bring Matt Smith  and Sims into the club till later but we had more settled side. They might have cost less at that time as it was nearer the end of the transfer window. There is a difference because of injuries to Taylor Okenbirhie and Hiwula we need those players now. I don’t believe having to wait should be an option so we will see.

Part of the problem also which I’ve said before who signed the six young lads from April onwards before Richie arrived that is now affecting the budget and not allowing us to bring those loans.
Have you read the article about Ritchie bemoaning the situation regarding resorting to free and cheap loans ?

I’ve read it not sure your choice of words is correct. Stating facts rather than bemoaning came across but I’m not sure that would fit your agenda
What agenda?
Do you think Ritchie is happy with lack of funds ?
Do you think he's happy with scraping round for free loans after the season has started ?

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 11, 2021, 07:30:13 am by DearneValleyRover »
It only becomes a detriment if we don’t sign the loans that Richie wants and we have to look at a different club. Last year we didn’t bring Matt Smith  and Sims into the club till later but we had more settled side. They might have cost less at that time as it was nearer the end of the transfer window. There is a difference because of injuries to Taylor Okenbirhie and Hiwula we need those players now. I don’t believe having to wait should be an option so we will see.

Part of the problem also which I’ve said before who signed the six young lads from April onwards before Richie arrived that is now affecting the budget and not allowing us to bring those loans.
Have you read the article about Ritchie bemoaning the situation regarding resorting to free and cheap loans ?

I’ve read it not sure your choice of words is correct. Stating facts rather than bemoaning came across but I’m not sure that would fit your agenda
What agenda?
Do you think Ritchie is happy with lack of funds ?
Do you think he's happy with scraping round for free loans after the season has started ?

Your agenda is that you are right and everyone else is wrong, no reasonable debate it’s all aggression. I’m sure Ritchie was well aware of the situation regarding budget given the fact it formed part of the interview process so if he didn’t like it he wouldn’t have taken the job. Would he like a bigger budget I’m sure he would but he knew what he had. It’s all about expectations and yours are far higher than what the club can afford, unless that is you have a financial plan to takeover the club and fund what you expect.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on August 11, 2021, 08:54:38 am by dickos1 »

There's nothing like a sensible

Irony is simply lost on some people.
Explain

Does it really need explaining?

The irony in that statement is overwhelming.

Redandwhite thinks Irony is what his mum does to his socks.
You clearly lack the brain power to understand.
I'll say it again because your clearly hard of thinking .

How is resorting to free and cheap loans  after the season has already started not at detriment to the team ?

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me which other clubs with the same level of support as us are spending loads more money than us??

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 11, 2021, 09:35:02 am by The Beast »

I don’t think they do want the kudos, they’ve probably got involved, feel like they’ve got a duty to the fans and are pretty stuck. Sounds like a totally thankless task to me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012