Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:39:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: worst team ive seen in the last 20years  (Read 4001 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: worst team ive seen in the last 20years
« Reply #30 on August 15, 2021, 01:31:42 pm by Donnywolf »
we will get relegated this year

Im looking for prizes for Super6

How about a Tenner bet which could be a decent prize

If we get Relegated I will pay a Tenner to the winner but if we stay up you have to pay up. Agree ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 15, 2021, 01:44:20 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
i was just telling my mate "pike" that the only team Rovers have "beaten" this season is bottom of the 4th division and " doomed" for relegation.

pike is sworn to secrecy not to tell the doomsters  :suicide:

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 15, 2021, 02:52:49 pm by roversdude »
Gibson in disguise

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 15, 2021, 03:09:54 pm by the vicar »
A tale of two posts yesterday. If their second had it the post and bounced out and Bogle’s had gone in off the post it could have ended
1-1 and a fair result. Our luck will change as the players gel and we got a couple of loans in we will pick up and the signs are there that we will play some good football along the way.
did, didn’t, maybe. it didn’t so we can’t say that if my dad had a fanny he would have been my mother sorry about the language people

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 15, 2021, 03:14:41 pm by sha66y »
A tale of two posts yesterday. If their second had it the post and bounced out and Bogle’s had gone in off the post it could have ended
1-1 and a fair result. Our luck will change as the players gel and we got a couple of loans in we will pick up and the signs are there that we will play some good football along the way.
did, didn’t, maybe. it didn’t so we can’t say that if my dad had a fanny he would have been my mother sorry about the language people

Actually ya dad would be a “ trans” and ya mother a lesbian…….now that’s something to think about!! Lol

hstripes

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on August 15, 2021, 05:16:16 pm by hstripes »
Issue is they are not a 'team' yet. 10 players making their debuts in the opening fixture, players signed on late doors and a pre-season disrupted by Covid and injuries. Far too early to label them the worst team in x number of years though I am concerned about a lack of goals in the side so a relegation season certainly can't be ruled out at this point.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 15, 2021, 10:46:45 pm by PDX_Rover »
Can you get banged up for crimes against punctuation?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on August 16, 2021, 06:30:42 am by Donnywolf »

Im looking for prizes for Super6

How about a Tenner bet which could be a decent prize

If we get Relegated I will pay a Tenner to the winner but if we stay up you have to pay up. Agree ?
.... no reply yet. I will live in hope
Come on - its a Tenner to put your money v mine and see who is right. Far too early to "guess" either way imo BUT I would back Club, RW and players even at this stage NOT to go down
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 06:35:17 am by Donnywolf »

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on August 16, 2021, 08:15:15 am by Campsall rover »
People talking about relegation after 2 games. Come on folks what is all that about. Utterly ridiculous and the negative attitude by some i find as mind boggling.
Everyone to their own of course but seriously 2 GAMES.

There is no way we will get relegated. Not a chance imo. Not with this manager in charge. I have seen enough already to see that even in the 2 defeats.
New teams need time.
He will get a striker in before the end of the month. Patience please.  :that:

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on August 16, 2021, 10:39:07 am by the vicar »

Actually ya dad would be a “ trans” and ya mother a lesbian…….now that’s something to think about!! Lol
ha ha lol not bad

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on August 16, 2021, 10:47:33 am by Barmby Rover »
2 games and we are relegated, wow! Why bother playing for several months, let's just leave it to experts like DRFC Bradford and we can just use their opinion to decide what's happening. Rovers will end up playing in Northern counties league with support like that.

Yogi

« Reply #41 on August 16, 2021, 02:58:11 pm by Yogi »

I only joined to talk about the swfc game as i'm a weds fan, but you guys were far from a poor team. You build up play and midfield were decent. If you had have taken one of those chances before Bannan's goal it would have been a different story. I cant see you guys going down. If you can work it out up top id say mid table to play offs.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on August 16, 2021, 03:43:34 pm by Metalmicky »

I only joined to talk about the swfc game as i'm a weds fan, but you guys were far from a poor team. You build up play and midfield were decent. If you had have taken one of those chances before Bannan's goal it would have been a different story. I cant see you guys going down. If you can work it out up top id say mid table to play offs.

TBH we had about 5 first teamers missing - which included 3 attacking players - which did leave us a bit short.  We lost out to a quality goal and then couldn't even make it interesting by scoring our penalty.... when we would have had about another 10 minutes (including added time) to test you out.  Never mind - it's given the doom mongers on here something to bleat about.

I also don't think we'll have any relegation issues this year either - just perhaps need a change of fortune on the injury/Covid front.  Good luck to Wednesday this year...

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on August 16, 2021, 04:02:30 pm by the vicar »

we will sort it out mate when we get our front 3 back from injury

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on August 16, 2021, 04:22:10 pm by roversdude »
All this relegation talk is pathetic
We are work in progress but have improved vastly over the last week

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on August 16, 2021, 04:46:52 pm by Upton Rover »

we will sort it out mate when we get our front 3 back from injury
Were did you see the worst team ever?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on August 16, 2021, 05:01:27 pm by Donnywolf »
I think he's gone folks

Maybe my Tenner saw him off . Pity could have done with another Super6 prize

'

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on August 16, 2021, 08:10:08 pm by roversdude »
DW I have a copy of Goal Gourmet that I may be able to get signed by the man himself

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on August 17, 2021, 06:14:33 am by Donnywolf »
Ah yes that would be great - and my Fav Rovers player ever - yes please

Will do a prize unveiling [sounds grander than "posr soon" when I decide the categories etc

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on August 17, 2021, 07:55:26 am by The Beast »
I think we’ve got the makings of the best back 5 we’ve had in a very long time. Good keeper, Anderson obviously if he gets back to his old self, two talented full backs if they can stay fit and Williams has got bags of potential a step up from Joe Wright.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on August 17, 2021, 08:21:34 am by Filo »
I think he's gone folks

Maybe my Tenner saw him off . Pity could have done with another Super6 prize

'

Probably breached his parole conditions

TinyPortal © 2005-2012