Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:44:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Sack the board

Yup
1 (2.7%)
Nope no one would come in
13 (35.1%)
At least put it up for sale
5 (13.5%)
Yes a change is needed were going nowhere but backwards
5 (13.5%)
No ill support my team no matter how bad we get. Conference here we comr
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: August 20, 2021, 09:06:03 pm

Author Topic: I don't care if people don't like this topic. The questions needs asking  (Read 2733 times)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
Cannot believe this stupid f*****g thread.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
I’ve asked this question to the moaners numerous times, nobody has answered me yet
Which clubs with the same current level of support as us are spending more money.

We will be in the bottom third of average attendances this season. I'd be surprised if there is many more than 4000 home fans there on saturday.

That doesn’t answer the question

More money on what?

Morecombe have spent more on transfer fees than us.

Fleetwood probably pay more in wages.

Budgets, wage bills,
People moaning about our board and what they’re spending.
But compare our wage bill to clubs with similar gates

chrisfisher

• Forum Member
I’ve asked this question to the moaners numerous times, nobody has answered me yet
Which clubs with the same current level of support as us are spending more money.

We will be in the bottom third of average attendances this season. I'd be surprised if there is many more than 4000 home fans there on saturday.

More money on what?

'Probably'

Well the fact we've had two players turn down contracts with us and go there suggests they offered more. Unless someone has a breakdown of every clubs transfer and wage spend, then it is impossible to answer.

vaya

• Forum Member

More money on what?

'Probably'

Well the fact we've had two players turn down contracts with us and go there suggests they offered more. Unless someone has a breakdown of every clubs transfer and wage spend, then it is impossible to answer.

Agreed. Probably best you don't try and use it as a basis for an argument then.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
I can when we have such entitled supporters,the i want it and i want it now brigade

dickos1

• VSC Member

More money on what?

'Probably'

You’re talking nonsense now,
Wellens withdrew the offer for Halliday

chrisfisher

• Forum Member

More money on what?

'Probably'

Agreed. Probably best you don't try and use it as a basis for an argument then.

Then the question shouldn't have been asked in the first place.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member

More money on what?

'Probably'

There was a study done a few years back and transfer fees don't correlate to league position (over years), wages on the other hand tends to. We probably average around our wage bill over the last 4 season. So don't just assume whoever spends the most on transfers does the best.

Pside

• Forum Member
Bit of a daft post this however, something is not right at this club. I don’t know what it is but something ain’t right

Campsall rover

• Forum Member

Not even worth talking about.

What a completely pathetic OP.   

Baby’s throwing Greer dummies out.

It clearly is worth talking about seeing as you commented.
I commented to say it wasn’t worth a discussion.  Read what i said.

hstripes

• Forum Member
Ridiculous thread we will end up in the Conference if our Board pull out and stop funding the team. Ingratitude personified here.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012