Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:28:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Is BST the Daily Mail of the forum?  (Read 631 times)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Is BST the Daily Mail of the forum?
« on October 20, 2021, 01:46:00 pm by Ldr »
No Billy I don’t think you have become stupidly right wing but you are doing a lot of staying emotive opinions as facts (Attention grabbing headline, playing to the gallery) and then retracting / clarifying a few posts later.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Is BST the Daily Mail of the forum?
« Reply #1 on October 20, 2021, 03:49:35 pm by Filo »
No Billy I don’t think you have become stupidly right wing but you are doing a lot of staying emotive opinions as facts (Attention grabbing headline, playing to the gallery) and then retracting / clarifying a few posts later.

He’s entitled to an opinion just like you were when that MP was murdered the other day and you made that disgusting comment

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 20, 2021, 03:55:48 pm by Ldr »

He’s entitled to an opinion just like you were when that MP was murdered the other day and you made that disgusting comment

You mean the one that you assumed in your small mind was a dig? It’s a good job your opinion carries no weight with me. Anyway, as it seems you have not actually read what I have posted and chosen to respond to something that hasn’t been said I’ll leave you to it

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 20, 2021, 04:05:03 pm by drfchound »

Attacking the poster.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 20, 2021, 04:24:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

You mean the one that you assumed in your small mind was a dig? It’s a good job your opinion carries no weight with me. Anyway, as it seems you have not actually read what I have posted and chosen to respond to something that hasn’t been said I’ll leave you to it

It might not have been a dig but it was in extremely bad taste.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 20, 2021, 06:25:56 pm by Filo »

What were your thoughts on other comments condemning  what you posted seeing as you didn’t address them at the time, or since?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012