Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:00:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 14 year olds singing sack the board?  (Read 3423 times)

mpc123

• VSC Member
14 year olds singing sack the board?
« on September 18, 2021, 05:17:17 pm by mpc123 »
You don't even know what the board should do and their part in a business.

When you grow up you will know what a board should and shouldn't do.

Well done everyone for booing it.

Unjustified Baldwin chants too.

3 points love it, great save at the end too.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: 14 year olds singing sack the board?
« Reply #1 on September 18, 2021, 05:32:15 pm by bpoolrover »

what football fans want to what the board offers are 2 different things, most fans want a entertaining winning team, some fans want to watch a match and just be grateful we have a team, many of the ones singing spend there money going home and away and are entitled to there opinion just like yourself

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 18, 2021, 05:32:41 pm by Jonathan »
There are some absolute cretins in our fanbase. Like the booing at half time too. I hope they didn’t enjoy the win, it’s not for them.

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 18, 2021, 05:35:18 pm by mpc123 »

what football fans want to what the board offers are 2 different things, most fans want a entertaining winning team, some fans want to watch a match and just be grateful we have a team, many of the ones singing spend there money going home and away and are entitled to there opinion just like yourself

Totally agree with you but there is stupidity and stupidity surely they can't understand or they wouldn't ask for it. Strange after the booing they stopped, so my guess is they don't REALLY believe in it.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 18, 2021, 05:36:15 pm by sha66y »

No they are not!
They are verminous cretins who should be thrown out , lined up and shot!

This is just my opinion and as you say “ I’m entitled to it”

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 18, 2021, 05:37:22 pm by anton123 »
There are some absolute cretins in our fanbase. Like the booing at half time too. I hope they didn’t enjoy the win, it’s not for them.
Who knows booing at half time didn’t give the players the kick up the ass they needed as let’s be honest it was shocking to say the least , richy would of said a lot worse to them I recon at half time

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 18, 2021, 05:39:03 pm by Chris the Rover »
I’m with you Shabby. Morons without a brain cell between them. Funny they weren’t chanting sack the board after we scored!

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 18, 2021, 05:39:36 pm by anton123 »

No they are not!

For a comment like that u should be immediately removed from this forum absolutely shocking comment

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 18, 2021, 05:43:25 pm by bpoolrover »

Totally agree with you but there is stupidity and stupidity surely they can't understand or they wouldn't ask for it. Strange after the booing they stopped, so my guess is they don't REALLY believe in it.
thing is mate if you were there age would you care about anything apart from the results and  watching good football, as you get older tgat of course changes

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 18, 2021, 05:47:26 pm by mpc123 »
I have been that age and I shouted for Richardson out, so I totally understand, but the board are so good for us

Goole Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 18, 2021, 05:49:32 pm by Goole Rover »

No they are not!

Hell echoes of 1933 in Doncaster !

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 18, 2021, 05:52:37 pm by jmt23 »
The thing is we all knew Richardson was a wrong un, Mr Bramall is as far removed from that as could be.

Glad they voiced their opinions to be overruled by what would be the vast majority. Focus on the team, help them, don't try to fight people helping us.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 18, 2021, 05:58:54 pm by sha66y »

No they are not!

For a comment like that u should be immediately removed from this forum absolutely shocking comment

Are you saying that others are entitled to their opinion but I am not?
Ok maybe a bit harsh with the shooting, but flogged until unconscious perhaps?
That also is only my opinion and has as been said previously I am entitled to it!

You have to be careful when you state that if someone pays their money they are entitled to an opinion!
An opinion should be well thought out and make sense don’t you think…?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 18, 2021, 06:17:25 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It takes a little while for the cretins to realise they are a minority movement. They might shout loudest for a while but they won't be shouting longest.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 18, 2021, 06:21:19 pm by anton123 »

No they are not!

That also is only my opinion and has as been said previously I am entitled to it!

You have to be careful when you state that if someone pays their money they are entitled to an opinion!
U strike me as a guy who thinks him self above the so called cretins and then come out with a comment like that just makes u more of a cretin , tell them to there face or even give them a slap ( probably deserved) but to come on here and shout about it behind a key board hang your head in shame lad , they are young lads who pay to be entertained and let’s be honest they wasn’t and are free to voice there opinion, if u diss agree with it tell them not just class them as lower then you and then come out with an even lower class comment

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 18, 2021, 06:34:36 pm by jmt23 »
you do realise the comments and point made have gone over your head...

Graham Hirst

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 18, 2021, 07:13:02 pm by Graham Hirst »
All you boo boys and negative chant boys, save your pocket money for macdonalds your not wanted in our fan base home or away

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 18, 2021, 07:42:00 pm by Padge_DRFC »
All you boo boys and negative chant boys, save your pocket money for macdonalds your not wanted in our fan base home or away

First half warranted the boos.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on September 18, 2021, 07:49:56 pm by mushRTID »

First half warranted the boos.

It really didn’t. It was a typical, evenly fought league one match. Not pretty on the eye granted but we weren’t that bad.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on September 18, 2021, 08:25:51 pm by Alickismyhero »

No they are not!

And I thought Sha66y was getting soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on September 18, 2021, 08:31:44 pm by drfchound »
The singing we are talking about can’t have been very loud.
I was in the south stand and didn’t hear it.
I also thought that the half time booing was out of order.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on September 18, 2021, 08:57:57 pm by Superspy »
You must have heard the enormous boo ring out from the rest of the stand when they started chanting, surely?

I was stood pretty close to them, about a dozen or so lads - probably late teens, early 20s at a push. It's the usual lot who turn up 30 seconds before kick off and can't find a seat within 2 meters of the steps so they block the aisle. Every. Single. Game.

When the booing died down a couple of the older fellas near them (probably watching Rovers since before that lot were born) took issue with them and they had some mouthing back and forth.
I think my favourite part was straight after they were chanting "Gavin Baldwin is a w**ker" one of the old gaurd told them to stop being cocks, and the response was "well there's no need for verbal abuse." Couldn't write it.

Graham Hirst

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on September 18, 2021, 09:00:45 pm by Graham Hirst »
When are so called supporters gonna realise that booing dosnt help anything whatsoever, to say first half deserved boos is so childlike, get behind team, its a new team, new manager, new season with horrendous injuries and lack of fitness with some players, that will only get fitter and hopefully better, but getting on players backs at this stage does no one any good,

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on September 18, 2021, 09:03:02 pm by drfchound »
Honestly mate, I don’t even recall the booing of them and if I had done I wouldn’t have known what it was about.
From your description of the culprits I know exactly who you mean.
Good to know that they were called out for it though.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on September 18, 2021, 09:05:08 pm by bpoolrover »
You must have heard the enormous boo ring out from the rest of the stand when they started chanting, surely?

I was stood pretty close to them, about a dozen or so lads - probably late teens, early 20s at a push. It's the usual lot who turn up 30 seconds before kick off and can't find a seat within 2 meters of the steps so they block the aisle. Every. Single. Game.

When the booing died down a couple of the older fellas near them (probably watching Rovers since before that lot were born) took issue with them and they had some mouthing back and forth.
I think my favourite part was straight after they were chanting "Gavin Baldwin is a w**ker" one of the old gaurd told them to stop being cocks, and the response was "well there's no need for verbal abuse." Couldn't write it.
not being funny being a older supporter doesn't make you a better supporter, some of the performances this year they have deserved to be booed off(not that I have) people pay there hard earned money and if they think the team is playing shit and want to boo does it really matter as the players probably no there playing crap anyway, the same older fans probably used to boo when they were the lads age

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on September 18, 2021, 09:12:00 pm by Superspy »

not being funny being a older supporter doesn't make you a better supporter, some of the performances this year they have deserved to be booed off(not that I have) people pay there hard earned money and if they think the team is playing shit and want to boo does it really matter as the players probably no there playing crap anyway, the same older fans probably used to boo when they were the lads age

Couple of points.

Firstly, nowhere did I say that being older made you a better supporter. What I was implying with my comment about how long they'd been watching is that the older guys have probably seen us when we were absolute dog shit and in the conference....by comparison what we're seeing today is far better. They have a different perspective. Nothing more, nothing less.

Secondly, I agree with you, if people want to boo because they aren't happy with what they are seeing, let them get on with it (I'm the same as you and haven't done), but there's a big difference between booing, and chanting "sack the board" and "Gavin Baldwin is a w**ker". I mean, they were chanting about him shopping at Netto ffs. Either that's a somewhat clever reference to our budget (which wouldn't make any sense anyway), or personal insults are getting really, really weak in 2021.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on September 18, 2021, 09:52:46 pm by bpoolrover »
No there is no need to give gb personal abuse especially as for me he has done a pretty good job, the problem is slagging the younger ones off is many of them go home and away and are the future of the club as without the owner we have no club without the next generation we won't have one either

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on September 18, 2021, 10:15:14 pm by sha66y »

No they are not!

U strike me as a guy who thinks him self above the so called cretins and then come out with a comment like that just makes u more of a cretin , tell them to there face or even give them a slap ( probably deserved) but to come on here and shout about it behind a key board hang your head in shame lad , they are young lads who pay to be entertained and let’s be honest they wasn’t and are free to voice there opinion, if u diss agree with it tell them not just class them as lower then you and then come out with an even lower class comment

Jeez are you about 11 ?

To say I think these sewer rats are beneath me is a bloody good understatement, they do not belong in any stadia where families are seated, they have no sense of respect, just the opinion you seem to champion that they can show their disenchantment because they paid to attend a game ……

Their opinion matters very little when voiced loudly, they can sit and discuss all that’s good and bad with the world in perhaps their bedroom, …but you do not take that attitude towards senior members of Doncaster Rovers and get away with it, these little shite hawks haven’t lived long enough to even have an opinion unless it’s red sauce r brown sauce…

You should know better trying to defend this behaviour, no wonder the young are morally uncompassed with I suppose adults like you as role models…

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on September 19, 2021, 01:42:29 am by anton123 »

No they are not!

Jeez are you about 11 ?

To say I think these sewer rats are beneath me is a bloody good understatement, they do not belong in any stadia where families are seated, they have no sense of respect, just the opinion you seem to champion that they can show their disenchantment because they paid to attend a game ……

Their opinion matters very little when voiced loudly, they can sit and discuss all that’s good and bad with the world in perhaps their bedroom, …but you do not take that attitude towards senior members of Doncaster Rovers and get away with it, these little shite hawks haven’t lived long enough to even have an opinion unless it’s red sauce r brown sauce…

You should know better trying to defend this behaviour, no wonder the young are morally uncompassed with I suppose adults like you as role models…
What the f**k are u on about mate , why am I a role model for them ? I was in the south stand and they shouted for a few seconds about Baldwin and that was it , so what ? Now there cretins that need to be shot ?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on September 19, 2021, 06:38:29 am by Donnywolf »
Honestly mate, I don’t even recall the booing of them and if I had done I wouldn’t have known what it was about.
From your description of the culprits I know exactly who you mean.
Good to know that they were called out for it though.
Sat smack on Halfway and heard the "sack the board" chant easily. And the boos that followed
Good to see the Black Bank lads arrive at Ground with Flags and Drums - and they looked during game from where I was sitting
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:43:38 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012