Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:50:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 14 year olds singing sack the board?  (Read 3445 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Re: 14 year olds singing sack the board?
« Reply #30 on September 19, 2021, 07:26:49 am by sha66y »
You don't even know what the board should do and their part in a business.

When you grow up you will know what a board should and shouldn't do.

Well done everyone for booing it.

Unjustified Baldwin chants too.

3 points love it, great save at the end too.
what football fans want to what the board offers are 2 different things, most fans want a entertaining winning team, some fans want to watch a match and just be grateful we have a team, many of the ones singing spend there money going home and away and are entitled to there opinion just like yourself

No they are not!
They are verminous cretins who should be thrown out , lined up and shot!

This is just my opinion and as you say “ I’m entitled to it”

For a comment like that u should be immediately removed from this forum absolutely shocking comment

Are you saying that others are entitled to their opinion but I am not?
Ok maybe a bit harsh with the shooting, but flogged until unconscious perhaps?
That also is only my opinion and has as been said previously I am entitled to it!

You have to be careful when you state that if someone pays their money they are entitled to an opinion!
An opinion should be well thought out and make sense don’t you think…?
U strike me as a guy who thinks him self above the so called cretins and then come out with a comment like that just makes u more of a cretin , tell them to there face or even give them a slap ( probably deserved) but to come on here and shout about it behind a key board hang your head in shame lad , they are young lads who pay to be entertained and let’s be honest they wasn’t and are free to voice there opinion, if u diss agree with it tell them not just class them as lower then you and then come out with an even lower class comment

Jeez are you about 11 ?

To say I think these sewer rats are beneath me is a bloody good understatement, they do not belong in any stadia where families are seated, they have no sense of respect, just the opinion you seem to champion that they can show their disenchantment because they paid to attend a game ……

Their opinion matters very little when voiced loudly, they can sit and discuss all that’s good and bad with the world in perhaps their bedroom, …but you do not take that attitude towards senior members of Doncaster Rovers and get away with it, these little shite hawks haven’t lived long enough to even have an opinion unless it’s red sauce r brown sauce…

You should know better trying to defend this behaviour, no wonder the young are morally uncompassed with I suppose adults like you as role models…
What the f**k are u on about mate , why am I a role model for them ? I was in the south stand and they shouted for a few seconds about Baldwin and that was it , so what ? Now there cretins that need to be shot ?

The being shot or flogged is a mere exaggeration of a euphorism kiddo!
A role model is someone that can be looked upon to be doing the right thing!
In your case,  Condoning and sanctioning this act of berating the board publicly!

We are trying to get our season going, we are trying to get the results to keep us in this division……that will need total support, not just fair weather support….Total support!

What these young lads are doing is counterproductive to the clubs eventual aims….I would think that these young chanters are likely to put our own fans off from attending home games in a time when we need to be all pulling in the same direction, thus causing a longer term damage to our club!

You are not alone on this forum for supporting openly the dissenting voice, but you are DEFINATELY in the minority!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on September 19, 2021, 07:39:36 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm sure we were all cretins to certain degrees when we were spotty youths. Gobbling off  giving it the big I am wasn't unusual...until someone older and bigger told you to shut the f*ck up.

These lot haven't got a clue what they're moaning about but they'll learn in time when they realise they look muppetts!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 19, 2021, 07:59:39 am by Filo »
I'm sure we were all cretins to certain degrees when we were spotty youths. Gobbling off  giving it the big I am wasn't unusual...until someone older and bigger told you to shut the f*ck up.

These lot haven't got a clue what they're moaning about but they'll learn in time when they realise they look muppetts!

Gobbling off?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 19, 2021, 09:25:29 am by sha66y »

Gobbling off?

It’s a village thing I think!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on September 19, 2021, 10:14:34 am by idler »
To be fair it is a bit of a mouthful.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 19, 2021, 04:16:03 pm by Colin C No.3 »
All you boo boys and negative chant boys, save your pocket money for macdonalds your not wanted in our fan base home or away

First half warranted the boos.

Why?

Were the players not trying? Were they pulling out of tackles like the bunch we had towards the end of last season?

Were they 'show boating', hogging the ball & playing for themselves as individuals like the players we had during 'The Experiment' days?

Booing does not 'Give them a kick up the arse' & make them play better as a result. It makes them 'hide', because they know for sure that the first missed tackle, poor pass, wild shot will bring those boo's raining down on them personally. The result being you have 11 players who are no longer 'a group', so they lose shape, direction, confidence & probably the game. That's what booing your team does at 0-0 as they walk off at half time.

Shame on you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012