Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:08:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Let's talk about the Ipswich Town game  (Read 7801 times)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
Re: Let's talk about the Ipswich Town game
« Reply #90 on September 28, 2021, 09:29:51 pm by Donnyjim »
Wellens needs to go tonight.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on September 28, 2021, 09:31:48 pm by rich1471 »
 :clapping:
All usual suspects out on the site tonight.

Not one of you posted when we beat Morecambe.

Quite pathetic you just absolutely love it when we are losing or lose.
Supporters give me a break.
I did and said it was shit ,watching this is worse ,know way can anybody say this is acceptable we will be down by the end of February ,we are shocking ,we don't have a clue what we are doing we ,the midfield is lightweight,the attack is non existent and  square balls across the middle of the park were poor to be polite
Not saying it is acceptable rich1471
Far from it we have been very poor.  I am just pointing out that certain posters only post when we are losing or lose and seem to take great delight in it.
Never here from them when we win.
I agree ,but we will here alot from them this season or until wellens walks away as the board will never sack him, thick it will get alot worse

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on September 28, 2021, 09:33:34 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Fair play to Ipswich though. Yes we've been absolutely dire but they've knocked it about beautifully at times and been a joy to watch. Most of their goals too were really well taken too and Dahlberg not much chance with them at all.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on September 28, 2021, 09:38:11 pm by MachoMadness »
Fair play to Ipswich though. Yes we've been absolutely dire but they've knocked it about beautifully at times and been a joy to watch. Most of their goals too were really well taken too and Dahlberg not much chance with them at all.

They've been playing against 11 wheelie bins.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on September 28, 2021, 09:40:48 pm by Chris Black come back »
This has been one of the very worst performances I can remember probably since 97/98. Maybe that game away at Colchester under the Ferguson relegation season was worse. Maybe not.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on September 28, 2021, 09:43:20 pm by NickDRFC »
All usual suspects out on the site tonight.

Not one of you posted when we beat Morecambe.

Quite pathetic you just absolutely love it when we are losing or lose.
Supporters give me a break.

I don’t remember and I’m not interested in looking at exactly who was saying it, but a lot of people said after the Morecambe game that we wouldn’t win many more playing like that. They were told to shut up and enjoy the win.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:45:25 pm by NickDRFC »

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on September 28, 2021, 09:45:20 pm by Michael Shaw »
If Wellens had any pride in himself or the club he would resign and seek another career.
As soon as he was appointed I said he was the worst possible choice and I still feel the same.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on September 28, 2021, 09:45:47 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Campsall, supporters are allowed to criticise the club too. It pisses me off when some only ever criticise but surely even you can understand people being pissed off after paying money to watch that?

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on September 28, 2021, 09:51:10 pm by Michael Shaw »
165 loyal fans made the journey just to see a performance worse than a league two side. Even some of them must start questioning what they are doing.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on September 28, 2021, 09:52:24 pm by Campsall rover »
Campsall, supporters are allowed to criticise the club too. It pisses me off when some only ever criticise but surely even you can understand people being pissed off after paying money to watch that?
Yes of course they can criticise that. I am not happy after watching that tonight.
We completed folded in an 11 min spell conceding 4 goals. Not acceptable it was shocking.

The point i was making was the same 3/4 people only post when it’s going wrong and we never hear from them when we win.

I am not criticising people who are not happy with that tonight of course not I am one of those people believe me.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on September 28, 2021, 09:56:32 pm by EasyforDennis »
Yes of course they can criticise that. I am not happy after watching that tonight.
We completed folded in an 11 min spell conceding 4 goals. Not acceptable it was shocking.

The point i was making was the same 3/4 people only post when it’s going wrong and we never hear from them when we win.

I am not criticising people who are not happy with that tonight of course not I am one of those people believe me.

It has been going wrong for a long time though. How long before you accept maybe they have a point?

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on September 28, 2021, 09:57:45 pm by EasyforDennis »

They've been playing against 11 wheelie bins.

Without the wheels  :headbang: :headbang:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on September 28, 2021, 10:00:21 pm by Campsall rover »
Don’t be ridiculous.
That is the 1st league game in 9 when we have been outplayed.
We gave Ipswich a head start with a diabolical cross field pass and they never looked back after that.

I tipped Ipswich to win the league this season and watch them fly up the table now.
Yes we completely folded in an 11 min 2nd half spell and that was not acceptable but believe me we will not play many if any better sides than Ipswich this season.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on September 28, 2021, 10:04:19 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Don’t be ridiculous.
We gave Ipswich a head start with a diabolical cross field pass and they never looked back after that.

I tipped Ipswich to win the league this season and watch them fly up the table now.
Yes we completely folded in an 11 min 2nd half spell and that was not acceptable but believe me we will not play many if any better sides than Ipswich this season.

We didn't fold, we were shit the whole game. We had a 43% pass success rate in the first half and I don't think we connected more than 3 in a row the whole game. You can't make out like we were evenly matched until an 11 min patch.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on September 28, 2021, 10:06:03 pm by Chris Black come back »
It was terrible and it was consistent with the vast majority of games this season. Zero attacking threat, poor defending and absolutely strawweight midfield that is totally invisible. It is consistent and very depressing.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on September 28, 2021, 10:10:34 pm by since-1969 »
We don’t do looses on here , only post-mortems !!

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on September 28, 2021, 10:12:25 pm by EasyforDennis »
Is Bogle worse than the "strikers" we currently have?  :chair: :chair:

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on September 28, 2021, 10:14:57 pm by since-1969 »
He isn’t to be spoken about as he could contest our opinion at this time !!

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on September 28, 2021, 10:15:44 pm by Campsall rover »
Don%u2019t be ridiculous.

We didn't fold, we were shit the whole game. We had a 43% pass success rate in the first half and I don't think we connected more than 3 in a row the whole game. You can't make out like we were evenly matched until an 11 min patch.
Did I say we were evenly matched for the rest of the game. No I did not. Please stop making out I am say something I am not.
But in that 11 mins we completely lost concentration. 
Yes we were 2nd best throughout the match. We created nothing.
Galbraith was a huge miss and not having Bostock to replace him in the team gave us zero control in midfield.
Close, Smith were outplayed and outnumbered and Gardener is simply not good enough.
Close is not a holding midfielder not by a long way.
Galbraith would have made a huge difference iif he had played imo.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:18:19 pm by Campsall rover »

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on September 29, 2021, 07:37:38 am by Scooter »
165 loyal fans made the journey just to see a performance worse than a league two side. Even some of them must start questioning what they are doing.

That’s unfair to league two sides. I’m always positive about the club and follow my blind faith but I stood there absolutely questioning my decision to go. We wouldn’t have beat a national league north side on that performance

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on September 29, 2021, 10:44:57 am by Cramby10 »
Is Bogle worse than the "strikers" we currently have?  :chair: :chair:
is Ed Williams worse than those 3 in midfield last night? Genuine question. Not seen anything of him really. I rekon a midfield 3 of James Harper, Lee Fowler and Adam Hughes would’ve put up a better showing than the 3 last night.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on September 29, 2021, 10:52:34 am by Filo »
Ipswich scored 4 goals in 11 minutes last night, we’ve scored 4 goals all season, that is a telling stat

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on September 29, 2021, 05:26:00 pm by normal rules »
Such a disappointing outcome after recent green shoots of optimism.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on September 29, 2021, 05:32:13 pm by normal rules »
Club refunding entry for last night?

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on September 29, 2021, 05:39:19 pm by steve@dcfd »
Ipswich scored 4 goals in 11 minutes last night, we’ve scored 4 goals all season, that is a telling stat
Not to excuse the performance and result but probably 6 out of the 7 subs would go straight in to our first team and improve it. Also probably none our squad would get into Ipswich 18 squad that’s a telling stat and shows how far we are behind the top clubs
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 05:41:25 pm by steve@dcfd »

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on September 29, 2021, 05:51:05 pm by vaya »

We haven't played us yet. Bound to get a cricket score when we do though.

Graham Hirst

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on September 29, 2021, 07:39:25 pm by Graham Hirst »
Think it's about time players took some responsibility, yes RW brought them in, but at end of day they are so called professionals getting paid and should fight for the shirt better than they are doing, the bulk of them seem to be sulking probably because RW has dished out some well deserved bol.kins and unfortunately ya modern day footballer dunt like it and before ya know it we've got a team that's obviously not playing for manager, so as far as I'm concerned the players need to buck up and play for manager and club

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on September 29, 2021, 07:55:44 pm by no eyed deer »
It would  madness to sack Richie so soon, but himself questioning whether the players want him to leave doesn't sound  good.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on September 29, 2021, 09:04:29 pm by sedwardsdrfc »

We haven't played us yet. Bound to get a cricket score when we do though.

If there’s any team we can keep a clean sheet against it’s us. Is there a situation where both teams lose? Only outcome if we did play ourselves

TinyPortal © 2005-2012