Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:39:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tory Scum  (Read 4652 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Tory Scum
« Reply #60 on September 28, 2021, 11:14:43 am by DonnyOsmond »
You think what you want, but don't over tax your brain cell, leave room for your next meal.
  And don't rush to try and belittle people, you missed the word take out of your sentence  in your rush to have the last word again.  Steady up, don't get so anxious, the forum can't afford to lose such a respected and intelligent poster such as yourself, just calm down before you bust a blood vessel.

Tories are the ones doing the taxing here. ;)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on September 28, 2021, 01:54:48 pm by Sprotyrover »
Rayner pregnant at 16 and living off the generosity of the Tory Government, typical exponent of the Left wing ‘Woke’ mentality and Colonel Plum Starmer will not tolerate her potty mouthed  behaviour, she will be leaving the Shadow Cabinet shortly!

A little picky but she had the kid only weeks before Labours 1997 win.

Can you also define this word "Woke" you're throwing around?
Plus she went back to college after having the bairn and then worked full-time. But don't let that impinge on your instinctive misogyny, eh Sproty?
I would have a bit of respect if she had parented her child herself instead of chucking it at somebody else!

Ah right, so when you peddled the lie that she was living off the generosity of the tory party, what did you really mean?
Why is it a lie?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on September 28, 2021, 03:53:09 pm by selby »
Somebody has to Donny, Labour may never be in a position to do so again. It's falling to pieces before your very eyes on the TV.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on September 28, 2021, 04:07:17 pm by wilts rover »
Rayner pregnant at 16 and living off the generosity of the Tory Government, typical exponent of the Left wing ‘Woke’ mentality and Colonel Plum Starmer will not tolerate her potty mouthed  behaviour, she will be leaving the Shadow Cabinet shortly!

Plus she went back to college after having the bairn and then worked full-time. But don't let that impinge on your instinctive misogyny, eh Sproty?
I would have a bit of respect if she had parented her child herself instead of chucking it at somebody else!

Ah right, so when you peddled the lie that she was living off the generosity of the tory party, what did you really mean?
Why is it a lie?

Woke is a synonm for compassionate.

You can judge for yourself why Sproty is against it. And why he appears to be against single mothers recieving child support to help them in college and whilst working in low paid jobs. But appears to have no problem billionaires avoid £m's in tax via off-shore bank accounts or the taxpayers giving £m's to renovate several palaces they are never going to vist for an alleged peadophile to live in.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on September 28, 2021, 07:05:36 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Angela ("No Angel" ) Rayner
  it is debatable whether the same "S" word could have been applied to her in 1996  aged just 16

not impressed at all by this

"Rayner has a warm relationship with the council leaders, but each knows which side they are on. This is obvious when she talks about grievance processes: "There are times when it's one of my members who has acted badly, but even then I blame management – after all, they recruited that person. Management created the mess, so it is up to management to sort it out, with the best possible result for the member I'm representing."

On the day I spend with Rayner there are no disciplinary hearings, but we do discuss the process over lunch in the council canteen. "You get genuine ones, where an employee has committed fraud or stolen something, and you try and do your best for them, ensure they might get a fair CV instead of a trip to the police station. We look for a corrective response not a punitive one."

if she goes down the red route with a thief to protect their cv and management employs the same person (the blue route)

how the hell can management be blamed when "you dear" hid their crime.

yes we understand you are making your "Leadership pitch"

it is interesting to note that when searching this site there is no refererence to "scum Labour"  but the phrase "Scum Tory" has badly infected this site 

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on September 28, 2021, 08:12:33 pm by belton rover »

Why is it a lie?

You can judge for yourself why Sproty is against it. And why he appears to be against single mothers recieving child support to help them in college and whilst working in low paid jobs. But appears to have no problem billionaires avoid £m's in tax via off-shore bank accounts or the taxpayers giving £m's to renovate several palaces they are never going to vist for an alleged peadophile to live in.
Wilts. I have much respect for you, but this is another example of the most ridiculous comparisons that often cloud your views.

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on September 29, 2021, 09:33:54 am by DRFCSouth »
Inappropriate use of language in Parliament.  If we need to address what any others have said its a separate thread. 

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on September 29, 2021, 01:34:09 pm by Sprotyrover »

Why is it a lie?

When did I say I was against single Mothers getting benefits I merely inferred that Rayner was happy to accept benefits off of the Tory state.
A  Party she seems to hold in very low esteem.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on September 29, 2021, 07:00:34 pm by Sprotyrover »
This is interesting Rayners Mum had mental health issues and couldn't cope, Rayner became her Carrer at 10 years old. The next bit is a contradiction "It is little wonder Angela was looking for a way out. She got pregnant and had son Ryan aged 16. “From 13/14 I was always hanging about with older boys. Boys in school used to call me names. But outside older boys would pay me attention because I looked older for my age. I was going to clubs from 14. I wanted to be loved. I didn’t intend to get pregnant, it was literally the first time.”

Angela became a grandmother in November when Ryan, 20, had daughter Lilith Mae. In addition to Ryan, whose dad didn’t stick around, she has boys Jimmy, eight, and Charlie, nine, with husband Mark Rayner, a union official. "
Did a good job as a Carer to mum eh!!!,started slagging it at 13/14 and got pregnant at 16 to get away from home, in other words abandoned her poor mum as soon as she could! What a tosspot!
By the way I became my mums Carer at 10 when my Dad got killed she had a Critical illness, I abandoned any dreams of joining the Forces because I needed to be near my mum supporting her, I got a job at 16 because family allowance stopped at 16 in those days, I recall her telling me not to consider 6th form because she needed me working bringing money into the house to help her and my younger siblings, even when I married I never lived more than 2 miles away. I have no respect for Rayner she is a disgusting advert for the Labour Party!
What a 'Slapper' going to Night clubs at 14! I could barely afford 10p to watch the Rovers!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:04:43 pm by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on September 29, 2021, 10:14:16 pm by SydneyRover »
You'd think all those hard lesson would give you a bit of compassion sprot aye?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on September 30, 2021, 01:28:07 pm by Sprotyrover »
You'd think all those hard lesson would give you a bit of compassion sprot aye?
It has mate,also made me despise free loaders like Rayner.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on September 30, 2021, 04:50:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
In what world does going to college to train for a profession equate to being a freeloader?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on September 30, 2021, 05:00:01 pm by Sprotyrover »
In what world does going to college to train for a profession equate to being a freeloader?
She took advantage of our generous welfare scheme to escape from
Her parental home and Carer responsibilities for her mother, whilst she was 'Studying' who was looking after the Bairn?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on September 30, 2021, 06:42:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So what do you suggest she did? Not go to college? Not get a job? Be a permanent welfare recipient?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on September 30, 2021, 07:11:54 pm by Sprotyrover »
So what do you suggest she did? Not go to college? Not get a job? Be a permanent welfare recipient?
what I suggest is that she stayed at home at 14 and studied,helped her Mum and kept her legs firmly closed, she did what a large number of Bimbos did and got herself pregnant to get her own place! We are now on 4th generation families in this country which have only ever seen one parent how is that right.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on September 30, 2021, 08:57:34 pm by SydneyRover »
what I suggest is that she stayed at home at 14 and studied,helped her Mum and kept her legs firmly closed, she did what a large number of Bimbos did and got herself pregnant to get her own place! We are now on 4th generation families in this country which have only ever seen one parent how is that right.

you'll be supporting charges against any himbos that want to fess up then sprot?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:54:26 am by SydneyRover »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on October 01, 2021, 10:25:46 am by ravenrover »
You still got that dungeon Sproty?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on October 01, 2021, 12:20:53 pm by DonnyOsmond »
She took advantage of our generous welfare scheme to escape from
Her parental home and Carer responsibilities for her mother, whilst she was 'Studying' who was looking after the Bairn?

Labour MP in shock of historically using welfare services under a Labour government in order to better themselves and help contribute to the country/economy.

Truly horrific someone wants to get their party in power to help other people to better their futures the same way she was helped.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 12:22:58 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on October 01, 2021, 01:42:58 pm by Sprotyrover »
Quote from Angela Rayner...There are times when it's one of my members who has acted badly, but even then I blame management – after all, they recruited that person. Management created the mess, so it is up to management to sort it out, with the best possible result for the member I'm representing."
It's a good job she wasn't Pc Wayne Cousins Union Rep!
I can't believe somebody with her mentallity is in a position where she can inflict appalling damage to society!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on October 01, 2021, 11:04:16 pm by SydneyRover »
Quote from Angela Rayner...There are times when it's one of my members who has acted badly, but even then I blame management – after all, they recruited that person. Management created the mess, so it is up to management to sort it out, with the best possible result for the member I'm representing."
It's a good job she wasn't Pc Wayne Cousins Union Rep!
I can't believe somebody with her mentallity is in a position where she can inflict appalling damage to society!

so what are your thoughts on someone that was screwing his 'bit on the side' was allowing her company to receive grants and go on various junkets all on the public purse, all while in public office?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on October 02, 2021, 12:46:07 pm by Ldr »
Syd they are all deplorable, it’s a sad state of affairs that typing this in 2021 the last pm with an ounce of integrity was a polarising character like Thatcher

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on October 02, 2021, 08:37:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Syd they are all deplorable, it’s a sad state of affairs that typing this in 2021 the last pm with an ounce of integrity was a polarising character like Thatcher

And in 1985, folk would have said the same thing, substituting Macmillan for Thatcher.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on October 04, 2021, 11:45:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58787799

This is disgraceful. Rayner needs to do some soul searching about what aggressive words can lead to. There's no evidence of a direct link, but circumstantially it looks awful.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on October 05, 2021, 01:27:03 am by SydneyRover »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58787799

This is disgraceful. Rayner needs to do some soul searching about what aggressive words can lead to. There's no evidence of a direct link, but circumstantially it looks awful.

yep, agreed, even though I called it 'politics' earlier, that's the risk, the escalation of potty mouth politics to violence.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on October 05, 2021, 07:20:06 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Actually quite scary how many on twitter believe this is justified too.  So hypocritical that people haven't learnt their lessons from the Jo Cox death.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012