Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:32:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Prediction  (Read 1840 times)

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
Prediction
« on September 26, 2021, 04:17:43 pm by Branton Rover »
After reading Tykes comments about the Barnsley manager got me thinking about the managerial merry go round - I’m no Uri Geller but what’s peoples thoughts on this; our friend DM at S6 gets the sack or is ‘tapped up’ by Barnsley - I can see him popping up at Oakwell pretty soon because we all on here knows he has a problem with the word ‘loyalty’.

This outcome could potentially suit both set of it seems that neither fan base of Dingles or Owls are currently happy with their incumbent & current style of play - I might put a bet on. In addition if the snake gets the bullet at Hull he could rock up at Hillsboro, I do realise that this is all quite fanciful but stranger things have happened.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Prediction
« Reply #1 on September 26, 2021, 04:22:53 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I think, sentiment apart, the Barnsley board has got far more sense.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 26, 2021, 08:38:13 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Barnsley have made some astute appointments in the last few years so that would preclude a move for DM.   :)

Goole Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 26, 2021, 09:11:23 pm by Goole Rover »
After reading Tykes comments about the Barnsley manager got me thinking about the managerial merry go round - I’m no Uri Geller but what’s peoples thoughts on this; our friend DM at S6 gets the sack or is ‘tapped up’ by Barnsley - I can see him popping up at Oakwell pretty soon because we all on here knows he has a problem with the word ‘loyalty’.

This outcome could potentially suit both set of it seems that neither fan base of Dingles or Owls are currently happy with their incumbent & current style of play - I might put a bet on. In addition if the snake gets the bullet at Hull he could rock up at Hillsboro, I do realise that this is all quite fanciful but stranger things have happened.
I believe that McCann would welcome your flattering view.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 27, 2021, 07:23:59 am by roversdude »
Can’t see anyway that IF he was available that Barnsley would want him, unless he makes something happen at swillsbro soon he will be destined to a life of punditry

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 27, 2021, 09:44:51 am by elmsallrover »
What's the odds that rovers last 3 manager's all getting the sack by xmas

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 27, 2021, 07:42:30 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Can’t see anyway that IF he was available that Barnsley would want him, unless he makes something happen at swillsbro soon he will be destined to a life of punditry

umm and punditry not based on "ability"  it went to his head last time he was on "spy tv" ... was it a sunday and allegedly "turned up late for training" on the Monday

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 28, 2021, 07:35:03 am by roversdude »
Exactly CLH I think he is in the right place at the right time with the whole inclusive agenda

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 28, 2021, 03:35:10 pm by scawsby steve »
What's the odds that rovers last 3 manager's all getting the sack by xmas

I'd say a good chance, and if Rovers weren't the tolerant club that they are, I'd have said there's a chance of it being 4.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012