Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:33:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: No one wants him as a ref  (Read 2617 times)

German Rover

• Forum Member
Re: No one wants him as a ref
« Reply #30 on September 27, 2021, 05:14:28 pm by German Rover »
I wonder how many who disagree with Wellens' reactions towards the penalties didn't want him here as manager in the first place and are always happy to criticise him simply because he wasn't their choice?

I was very happy with him as manager seeing what he had done at Swindon. But he has not impressed me in the slightest.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on September 27, 2021, 05:22:32 pm by Donnywolf »
Will make a nice change to "you're not fit to Referee" - "no one wants you as a Ref"

Same tune so not much learning

Seriously though would the authorities keep Kettle away from us , or think "We will show RW / DRFC" and send him to Ref us more than ever

My money is on the latter

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 27, 2021, 05:29:03 pm by Donnywolf »
Again would be great to see Assessors Report though if they were obliged to publish them I dare say more sanitised versions would be produced

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 27, 2021, 06:23:11 pm by selby »
  He will be judged by me on results, has not got away to a very good start but problems outside his jurisdiction and previous managers have left him short also in most positions either for class or cover.
 So his team building under financial restraints has been thrust on him from the first day of his arrival, but what he does player wise will be his ultimate test.
 There are  in our the supporters opinions good and bad team managers and good clubs to work at without others stepping on the managers toes and the manager given time to put his ideas into practice. We have been and I hope still are one of those clubs that give a manager time to do his job and judge him on that job and not personality.
  If being a nice personality makes a good manager of a football side, not many who are in the job would be in the game now, and a lot the public think are nice people fool them.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012