Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:28:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Max Watters  (Read 3839 times)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
Re: Max Watters
« Reply #30 on October 05, 2021, 08:19:41 pm by Lesonthewest »
Looked average to me, did make some decent runs, but also spent a lot of time moaning to the ref.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 06, 2021, 03:16:00 pm by danumdon »
See to me average is what we could do with right now, do we consider our current situation average? because at the moment it's certainly not. He looked more than average to me, his movement was good and his pace off the mark was finding him gaps that his midfielders failed to capitalise on. The guy was never given a proper go in our first team when he did get minutes he was left out wide and starved of possession. I'd say he's better than anyone we currently have playing for us.

Also to touch on moaning and whinging at the ref, why do we not do this more? its probability a statistical fact that teams that get into the face of the officials tend to get the rub of the green more than the angelic, quite and accepting teams.

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 06, 2021, 04:37:47 pm by turnbull for england »
It's all well and good saying  he looks better than what we have now, we didn't let him go yesterday. Hes had the benefit of playing in various other teams,  maturing and being a million pound player in a championship side with all the facilities that brings. Hindsight is crystal but you can't compare the lad that left to the man that played last week .

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on October 06, 2021, 07:01:17 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's all well and good saying  he looks better than what we have now, we didn't let him go yesterday. Hes had the benefit of playing in various other teams,  maturing and being a million pound player in a championship side with all the facilities that brings. Hindsight is crystal but you can't compare the lad that left to the man that played last week .

Totally agree with all that. Even if he had stayed, does anyone think he would have had the opportunities to blossom as he did with Crawley?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012