Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:52:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Racism and football violence  (Read 2305 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Re: Racism and football violence
« Reply #30 on October 19, 2021, 08:32:46 pm by normal rules »
https://youtu.be/uagvCOpihqo

Capability, intent, opportunity.
The title of the video tells you everything you need to know.
It’s actually quite rare to see vids of proper toe to toe stuff, as those involved usually have their hands full.
I know what fv looks like, feels like and is like . Trust me. I’ve been in the thick of it too many times. And not through choice.
Is this more to your liking ?

https://youtu.be/aPwf9ewF3ho

You've got an odd definition of football violence.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 20, 2021, 12:51:34 pm by NickDRFC »
Firstly those causing issues on the day weren't England fans as such. They may have been football fans but most people that follow England already had their tickets, those without were chancers.

Wait, so all those people in England shirts, celebrating England reaching a final and trying to get into an England game weren't England fans?

Come on, you can't just label someone who hadn't been to an England game before as a 'chancer'. If you want to tackle the problems that happened on the day, you really need to recognise them as fans of the national team (whether they're the sort of fans you want or not), otherwise you're just disassociating yourself from a growing problem for pure ease.

No, I'm going to disagree with you viva.

I'm talking about the England supporter membership scheme, you don't get into that without paying fees and having a clean police record. There's very little, if any, trouble with those supporter. Away tickets are strictly controlled and only issued to those members.

Wearing an England shirt doesn't make you an England supporter, not in my book.

Not sure what you mean by a growing problem either, there's no evidence that that is the case, quite the opposite.

My England membership lapsed a couple of years ago when I moved out of London. Wish I’d known a few months ago that meant that I’m no longer an England supporter, could have saved me some heartache with the Euros final.

;)

DRCraig

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 21, 2021, 10:00:25 pm by DRCraig »
Trouble at Rangers v Brondby tonight. Is ridiculous.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012