Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:58:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gills V TLOD  (Read 5645 times)

Peebles Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Gills V TLOD
« Reply #90 on October 19, 2021, 09:46:35 pm by Peebles Rover »
Whether it's a lack of ability, poor coaching, or mental strength I don't know but you just know when we go behind we aren't going to score. Does anyone believe we'll nick a late equaliser here?
100% it’s a lack of footballing ability I’m afraid.

Agree. They just lack quality. The passing, crosses, shooting just not good enough. We’re doomed!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on October 19, 2021, 09:46:45 pm by ScillyRover »
Six points adrift of safety now with the worst goal difference. Just can’t see this team turning that around.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on October 19, 2021, 09:48:28 pm by EasyforDennis »
So we get a free kick on the edge of the area and Dodoesnt blasts it about 6 yards wide.
I was one of those who thought RW was a good choice but I'm afraid he has signed some absolute shite.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on October 19, 2021, 09:48:50 pm by RobTheRover »
Shite again, so predictable, no signs of anything but relegation with this manager.
honestly don’t think Pep could get a tune out of this lot.

Who signed them?

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on October 19, 2021, 09:50:04 pm by goalkick »
Unfortunately we would struggle in div 2 with this squad and don’t think another manager could alter things with what we have at the moment. Just look at the bench line up.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on October 19, 2021, 09:51:26 pm by Cramby10 »
Whether it's a lack of ability, poor coaching, or mental strength I don't know but you just know when we go behind we aren't going to score. Does anyone believe we'll nick a late equaliser here?

No it isn't. Technically we were the better team tonight.
yes it is ol boy. Technically Bostock, Galbraith and Close were better. Technically Williams, Knoyle, Dodoo, Hiwula, Cukur, are amongst the worst batch of signings I can think of for quite a good while. And that’s not counting the squad players of Barlow, Gardner etc.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on October 19, 2021, 09:52:05 pm by MachoMadness »
We pass in nice triangles here and there but how often do we threaten teams? How often do we stretch them? It's just sterile.

We are the worst team I've seen this season. I don't remember saying that about a Rovers team before.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on October 19, 2021, 09:53:55 pm by BobG »
And you know what makes it a lot, lot worse? The fact that Richie Wellens is goimg to take the blame for the accumulating mistakes of 2 years. That turncoat in S6 will get away almost scot free with all of his terrible, terrible failures.

BobG

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on October 19, 2021, 09:54:18 pm by Cramby10 »
Shite again, so predictable, no signs of anything but relegation with this manager.
honestly don’t think Pep could get a tune out of this lot.

Who signed them?
Wellens. And I agree he’s been poor. But my point is if we change the manager, as we probably should, nothing will change because we’ve been lumbered with some proper dead wood.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on October 19, 2021, 09:54:31 pm by DonnyOsmond »

No it isn't. Technically we were the better team tonight.
yes it is ol boy. Technically Bostock, Galbraith and Close were better. Technically Williams, Knoyle, Dodoo, Hiwula, Cukur, are amongst the worst batch of signings I can think of for quite a good while. And that’s not counting the squad players of Barlow, Gardner etc.

Our recruitment has been shocking for the last 4 years or so but Hiwula is decent.

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on October 19, 2021, 09:55:36 pm by TheFunk »
People say footballers are thick. Well these are the least intelligent group of people I've seen. I sit behind the home bench and you wouldn't believe how little of a shit this group of players give. Rovers clean through on goal nope this lot sat on the bench don't even stir. Honestly you wouldn't believe it on Saturday Seaman with a fractured foot climbs over a seat and cracks his foot on the back of said seat.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012