Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:00:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Priestfield Stadium Bogey  (Read 514 times)

AlonzoDrake

• Forum Member
Priestfield Stadium Bogey
« on October 20, 2021, 03:16:41 pm by AlonzoDrake »
I thought the performance in Kent last night deserved at least a point -- as did also our performances this season at Accrington, Wigan, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday. It was good to hear Wellens talk about performances this morning, just as O'Driscoll did back in the day. So add 5 points to our current total and we are located outside the bottom four with games in hand. This is a time of transition and rebuilding after Moore left us in one hell of a mess. Wellens will stabilize us, and I'm confident that we have players such as Rowe, Galbraith, Anderson, Hiwula, John, Close, Taylor and Okenabirhie who will consolidate us this season. Add to that the statistical fact that Rovers are cursed at the Priestfield. A quick count reveals that of the 35 games (34 league and 1 FA Cup) we've played there since 1960 has resulted in W.3 D.9  L 23 F. 27 A. 68. COYR!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Priestfield Stadium Bogey
« Reply #1 on October 20, 2021, 04:42:56 pm by Campsall rover »
I thought the performance in Kent last night deserved at least a point -- as did also our performances this season at Accrington, Wigan, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday. It was good to hear Wellens talk about performances this morning, just as O'Driscoll did back in the day. So add 5 points to our current total and we are located outside the bottom four with games in hand. This is a time of transition and rebuilding after Moore left us in one hell of a mess. Wellens will stabilize us, and I'm confident that we have players such as Rowe, Galbraith, Anderson, Hiwula, John, Close, Taylor and Okenabirhie who will consolidate us this season. Add to that the statistical fact that Rovers are cursed at the Priestfield. A quick count reveals that of the 35 games (34 league and 1 FA Cup) we've played there since 1960 has resulted in W.3 D.9  L 23 F. 27 A. 68. COYR!
Only Reading worse home and away combined.  Based on teams we have played considerable number of times of course.

Been to that place 6 times all league games and we have had 2 draws and 4 defeats

I have not been since about 2015. Just can’t take it any more.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012