Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:46:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: “it has become apparent”..  (Read 3567 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: “it has become apparent”..
« Reply #30 on November 15, 2021, 11:55:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I just feel bob g rant was bang out of order. If other posters was to say what he said I'm sure words would be had. If 1969 said same about Bob what would be said. Anyway nothing to do with me not even read the thread or even bothered. Just felt it was uncalled for thats all and I'm voicing my concern. Its kind of bully tactics.

Then report it to the mods.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 16, 2021, 12:37:51 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I suspect the OP's intention was to be mischievous and provoke, so he's achieved his aim.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on November 16, 2021, 08:24:22 am by roversdude »
Nope it was to continue to drive his petty anti Rovers agenda

Bob only put in words what we all (sorry most of us) think

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 16, 2021, 08:31:47 am by since-1969 »
No. When assholes like 1969 continue to peddle claptrap that is solely designed to foster is own ego, then said assholes will get what they deserve. 1969 is uneducated, opinionated and a t**t of the highest order.

Anyone who offers cogent, logical arguments based upon verifable fact can reach whatever conclusion he likes and neither I nor anyone else of intelligence will mind one bit. Opinion masquerading as fact and 'facts' made up to suit the writer will always be shot down. How that shooting down is done depends upon the behaviour of the originator. 1969 deserves all he gets. And more.

BobG
Listen Bob the big GOB..go back through your trolls and find any comments where YOU didn’t start the abuse !! So get back to sleep it’s winter now !!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 16, 2021, 08:54:34 am by roversdude »
Just looked at the tweet that Hoden posted to introduce his article. And I quote
“ Some thoughts from me on how the short term may have been overlooked a little in Rovers’ bid to build for the long #drfc”

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on November 16, 2021, 09:20:03 am by no eyed deer »
No. When assholes like 1969 continue to peddle claptrap that is solely designed to foster is own ego, then said assholes will get what they deserve. 1969 is uneducated, opinionated and a t**t of the highest order.

Anyone who offers cogent, logical arguments based upon verifable fact can reach whatever conclusion he likes and neither I nor anyone else of intelligence will mind one bit. Opinion masquerading as fact and 'facts' made up to suit the writer will always be shot down. How that shooting down is done depends upon the behaviour of the originator. 1969 deserves all he gets. And more.

BobG
Listen Bob the big GOB..go back through your trolls and find any comments where YOU didn’t start the abuse !! So get back to sleep it’s winter now !!

Don’t worry about it, been on the drink again. Always gets violent when pissed up.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on November 16, 2021, 09:21:34 am by Metalmicky »
FWIW, I read that as totally LH's opinion on things....

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on November 16, 2021, 09:29:37 am by ravenrover »
So calling someone a gobsh!te isn't personal abuse? Think you should look back of some of 69s post to see where abuse starts

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 16, 2021, 10:27:48 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Just looked at the tweet that Hoden posted to introduce his article. And I quote
“ Some thoughts from me on how the short term may have been overlooked a little in Rovers’ bid to build for the long #drfc”

I don't use twitter so I never saw that, I only went on the article itself.

Obviously 1969 doesn't twitter as well because he can't have seen it either, otherwise he wouldn't still be obstinately trying to twist the article into being the club's thoughts. When anyone with eyes can see that it isn't.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on November 16, 2021, 10:39:51 am by roversdude »
I don’t use twitter either and read the article initially as LH’s opinion, it was only afterwards that I was made aware of Hodens twitter account and the preamble to his article.
Purely a no news day filler that some people have jumped on to support their own blinkered viewpoint

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on November 16, 2021, 10:44:21 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I don’t use twitter either and read the article initially as LH’s opinion, it was only afterwards that I was made aware of Hodens twitter account and the preamble to his article.
Purely a no news day filler that some people have jumped on to support their own blinkered viewpoint

It's not his use of it to support what he thinks I object to, that I expect. I object to his twisting of it as being a direct communication from the club in order to try and prove that his vitriol about the club has been right all along. When it isn't. Goebbels would be proud of him.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:46:43 am by Glyn_Wigley »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on November 16, 2021, 12:56:17 pm by wilts rover »

It's not his use of it to support what he thinks I object to, that I expect. I object to his twisting of it as being a direct communication from the club in order to try and prove that his vitriol about the club has been right all along. When it isn't. Goebbels would be proud of him.

Exactly Glyn. If the OP had only said, 'Liam Hoden agrees with me/I agree with Liam Hoden' then it could have been a short discussion on the same old ground. It was once it became obvious (ie by reading it yourself) that he was twisting it into being the club's point of view wwhen it wasn't - and then trying to defend that - it degenerates.

If you are going to make stuff up - be prepared to be called out on it.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on November 16, 2021, 02:21:48 pm by Canadian Rover »
Can we all start to be a bit more respectful of people on the forum? And that includes all members.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on November 16, 2021, 02:23:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Can we all start to be a bit more respectful of people on the forum? And that includes all members.

If people were a bit more respectful to the truth in the first place it would help too.

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on November 16, 2021, 06:15:05 pm by wesisback »
I just feel bob g rant was bang out of order. If other posters was to say what he said I'm sure words would be had. If 1969 said same about Bob what would be said. Anyway nothing to do with me not even read the thread or even bothered. Just felt it was uncalled for thats all and I'm voicing my concern. Its kind of bully tactics.
You must be unfamiliar with the set up here if this surprises you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012