Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 12:30:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mansfield game  (Read 6760 times)

colincramb

• Forum Member
Re: Mansfield game
« Reply #60 on November 30, 2021, 08:38:34 am by colincramb »
Plenty of time to go until the weekend, stop panicking. The marketing team need to do a lot more though, that’s undeniable

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on November 30, 2021, 08:44:21 am by vaya »

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on November 30, 2021, 09:22:58 am by Retdon1 »
I’ve stuck up for
Just looking at the online ticket selector for this sat game. It’s fair to say , this is not looking like the good people of Doncaster are captivated by this years FA cup so far.
The two blocks behind the goal In the ss have very very few tickets sold.

I’ve stuck up for the board and the club countless times but I’ve just been on the official website and it’s like there isn’t even a game going on on Saturday, never mind advertising the reduced admission, absolutely indefensible!

It’s not just this side of the club that is slipping, do we have a media team anymore ? Most clubs have Video interviews with their manger/players within an hour or so after the game. Us ? Absolutely nothing....

Also when the team is being announced on the big screen on a game day only half of our team actually have a photo appear when there name is ready out. Surly it’s not that hard to get someone with a camera to take a picture of each player...... standards are slipping in every step of the club

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on November 30, 2021, 10:32:24 am by roversdude »
I think the only ones without pictures are the youth players
Agree that the marketing has been poor - just looked at the website and they are still hosting games from 2019 as highlights

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on November 30, 2021, 10:57:32 am by Retdon1 »
I think the only ones without pictures are the youth players
Agree that the marketing has been poor - just looked at the website and they are still hosting games from 2019 as highlights

It’s a lot of the first team Players too. Bostock, Dodoo, Vilca, Barlow, Hwulua from memory didn’t have one either

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on November 30, 2021, 11:47:04 am by Padge_DRFC »
Just noticed Oxford and Shrewsbury home games are 30 quid for both combined. Came across it when looking for Mansfield tickets. Again what's the point in an offer without advertising it.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on November 30, 2021, 12:19:05 pm by idler »
I opted to receive regular emails when offered that option.
I think that fans who didn’t opt in to receive emails, calls or posts are not allowed to be contacted by the club under the data protection rules.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on November 30, 2021, 12:34:02 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I know not everyone is on Twitter and FB. However it's not hard to post it several times a week. Yet all I know is we've struck a great partnership with Ringways these days.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on November 30, 2021, 01:24:07 pm by donnievic »
Just noticed Oxford and Shrewsbury home games are 30 quid for both combined. Came across it when looking for Mansfield tickets. Again what's the point in an offer without advertising it.
I got a email about it and I’m a season ticket holder and also sure I have seen it elsewhere and was also mentioned at the last home game against lincoln

TinyPortal © 2005-2012