Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:09:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: John Bostcrock  (Read 3372 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: John Bostcrock
« Reply #30 on November 26, 2021, 09:30:07 am by drfchound »
But if we accept relegation and go down with a whimper, as others have said, the attendance numbers will decline and that will worsen the financial situation.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ForsolongaRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on November 26, 2021, 10:20:15 am by ForsolongaRover »
Assuming that he had a lot of potential when he was younger, he has probably always been his “own man”. Having so many clubs makes you wonder if he was difficult to coach and so develop that potential.

Being now injury-prone it seems likely that he is playing conservatively. He seems less of a risk-taker now than when he was showing us his impressive range of long passes in early 2021.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 26, 2021, 10:43:19 am by DonnyOsmond »
I'm guessing that if the problems persist, the Board will either have to open the purse strings and see if we can clammer out of the relegation slots.......... or, we accept that we will be relegated this year and work towards next season...

But League Two football means lower money from the EFL, lower attendance and potentially getting stuck down there or heading even further down.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on November 26, 2021, 11:03:24 am by Campsall rover »
Out for 3 months. Campsall will be happy.
What a stupid comment. 

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on November 26, 2021, 05:33:00 pm by scawsby steve »
But if we accept relegation and go down with a whimper, as others have said, the attendance numbers will decline and that will worsen the financial situation.

I've been saying this for a long time on here, mate. I already know lots of people who've stopped coming to games, including whole families.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012