Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 06:34:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: GM  (Read 9961 times)

anton123

• Forum Member
GM
« on January 08, 2022, 05:06:59 pm by anton123 »
Not good enough and most of us knew but let’s be honest he’s not what we need in this mess
1 win 5 losses !
0 shots on target agains fleetwood at home
Players are not playing for him

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
Re: GM
« Reply #1 on January 08, 2022, 05:08:33 pm by ChrisBx »
Klopp couldn't get anything out of these charlatans.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 08, 2022, 05:08:52 pm by mushRTID »
You clearly missed the last minute shot on target then

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 08, 2022, 05:10:23 pm by anton123 »
Take it back he’s the man for the job haha
Turned it off by then but on final official stats it states 0 shots on target

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 08, 2022, 05:10:56 pm by dickos1 »
Well it’s wrong

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 08, 2022, 05:11:02 pm by coventryrover »
Cmon...he needs time.   He has to deal with the squads lack of talent and fight.   This isn't his fault.   

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 08, 2022, 05:13:23 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Are you a WUM Anton?

Everyone knew Bogle offered little, yet he's our best striker.
Hiwula seems to have turned shite after November when Wellens laid into him.
We've got a midfield that is entirely 8s, six of them in fact. No defensive midfielder between them, then at the other end we've only got Barlow as a number 10 and he's very meh.

Any manager should be judged on their own squad, Wellens built his and it was completely unbalanced. Give McSheffrey time to build his.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 08, 2022, 05:14:24 pm by anton123 »
Cmon...he needs time.   He has to deal with the squads lack of talent and fight.   This isn't his fault.   
Iv seen lots of faults in the last few games to see we are not staying up with him and unfortunately when the board boot him we loose a great bloke how was going great with the youth

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 08, 2022, 05:14:59 pm by donnievic »
Not good enough and most of us knew but let’s be honest he’s not what we need in this mess
1 win 5 losses !
0 shots on target agains fleetwood at home
Players are not playing for him
we had shots on target

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 08, 2022, 05:15:25 pm by anton123 »
Are you a WUM Anton?

We've got a midfield that is entirely 8s, six of them in fact. No defensive midfielder between them, then at the other end we've only got Barlow as a number 10 and he's very meh.

Any manager should be judged on their own squad, Wellens built his and it was completely unbalanced. Give McSheffrey time to build his.
What’s a wum ?
It’s just my opinion so hope it’s nothing offensive towards me mate ?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 08, 2022, 05:16:05 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Are you a WUM Anton?

What’s a wum ?

Wind up merchant. :laugh:

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 08, 2022, 05:17:05 pm by donnievic »
well wot a surprise whinges and doesn’t doesn’t go anyway

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 08, 2022, 05:17:35 pm by River Don »
Wind Up Merchant

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 08, 2022, 05:18:47 pm by anton123 »
Are you a WUM Anton?

What’s a wum ?

Wind up merchant. :laugh:
Well no I’m not winding u up intentionally just think we av appointed the wrong guy for this massive task that is in front of us

Southboy

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 08, 2022, 05:19:06 pm by Southboy »
I think its best we accept that its L2 next season and look to rebuild on that basis... can't see this squad winning enough games to get us to safety even with some new bodies... its not what I want....

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 08, 2022, 05:19:48 pm by Copps is Magic »
Unfortunately, I think we're actually going backwards under GM. Where's the fight? Any improvement? Where's stringing two passses together? The confidence has completely gone out of the players and his assessment that we need to 'wait for the right men' is so wide of our league position, I have to shake my head. Let's see what he does with these signings, but I am worried.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on January 08, 2022, 05:19:55 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Cant blame GM he's tried stuff today we just have a pretty rubbish squad.

One thing we actually looked better defensively overall.  The attack is woeful though and that needs new players.

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on January 08, 2022, 05:21:16 pm by DRFCSouth »
I suppose the question is has he improved what is already there?

That would be the sign of a good manager.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 08, 2022, 05:22:10 pm by coventryrover »
Iv seen lots of faults in the last few games to see we are not staying up with him and unfortunately when the board boot him we loose a great bloke how was going great with the youth
we're we ever staying up....the rot was there before him.  He's got to have a fair crack....judge him into next season as it isn't fair this

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 08, 2022, 05:23:29 pm by mushRTID »

I never said it makes him the man for the job.
But don’t make things up to make your point hahaha

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 08, 2022, 05:23:38 pm by anton123 »

One thing we actually looked better defensively overall.  The attack is woeful though and that needs new players.
What’s he tried that’s new and putting his stamp on the game today ?
Gone back to Tommy at left back ? Then when it clearly wasn’t working after 20 min he leaves him there for the next 70 plz tell me u think this is good management

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 08, 2022, 05:25:21 pm by anton123 »

I never said it makes him the man for the job.
But don’t make things up to make your point hahaha
Wasn’t making it up is said 0 shots on the iFollow stats at end of game sorry if they was wrong wasn’t making it up

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 08, 2022, 05:27:36 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Gone back to Tommy at left back ? Then when it clearly wasn’t working after 20 min he leaves him there for the next 70 plz tell me u think this is good management

Who you putting at left back instead of Rowe? Horton struggled last week there but has shown some ability putting crosses into the box, so if we put him back there that would then potentially be our weak area. Ideally we'd bring in a left back this window but it's probably 5th on the priority list after a creative winger, defensive midfielder, striker and center back.

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 08, 2022, 05:28:45 pm by anton123 »
we're we ever staying up....the rot was there before him.  He's got to have a fair crack....judge him into next season as it isn't fair this
How long can we keep saying this mate it started 12 months ago and it’s rotten from the top
GM was doing a great job with the youth team and when the board give GM the boot we loose that part of the club as well

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 08, 2022, 05:30:10 pm by anton123 »

Who you putting at left back instead of Rowe? Horton struggled last week there but has shown some ability putting crosses into the box, so if we put him back there that would then potentially be our weak area. Ideally we'd bring in a left back this window but it's probably 5th on the priority list after a creative winger, defensive midfielder, striker and center back.
No problem with him trying it but after 20 mins when it needed changing he did nothing that’s the sign of a man out of his depth

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 08, 2022, 05:31:48 pm by colincramb »

On another thread earlier somebody tried to claim these players have talent. That is the world we live in

Jersey Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 08, 2022, 05:33:12 pm by Jersey Rover »
We need rid of Horton, Hiwula, Barlow, Cukur, Dodoo,Hasani, Greaves, Bogle. Apart from that we’re fine. How many we bringing in?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 08, 2022, 05:33:31 pm by Jonathan »
You can’t blame McSheffrey for this. Literally nobody could get anything out of this team. There’s very little ability and no heart.

Time to start building for next season now. We gambles waiting for our main targets to become available. Well we’d better hope that the ones on permanent deals are prepared to play in league 2, as these last two results have pretty much ended the fighting chance we may have had of staying up.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 08, 2022, 05:34:49 pm by Donnybax »
I feel for GM with the mess he’s been left with. That being said he has made mistakes in the last 2 games. Bringing on cukur last week and the persistence with Rowes position today to name but 2. I know I’ve said it a few times now but he really needs some experience around him, not just his youth team staff

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on January 08, 2022, 05:35:53 pm by StocksArmy »
Having a go at the manager is an absolute joke. Im done with the bashing of the players and the club now. The owners know they have made mistakes,and the players under contract who we dont want will hopefully be gone or just wont feature again. I trust the process the club is in now. I trust them to get it right with recruitment and i trust we will come straight back at the end of next season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012