Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 01:06:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Downing street party  (Read 15914 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Downing street party
« Reply #330 on January 17, 2022, 07:45:59 pm by Filo »
I do wonder what my comment to Wilts has to do with you.

Now I could respond to the rest of the b*llocks you wrote but your buddy Filo might accuse me of trolling you.

I wonder what it’s got to do with you bringing me into your trolling?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #331 on January 17, 2022, 07:46:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

It fits a trend of how you interact with other people you disagree with. If you don't want people to comment on that, don't do that.

As for the rest of my post, it consisted of simple facts. So there was no need for you to announce that you wouldn't engage with it. I took it as read.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #332 on January 17, 2022, 07:47:51 pm by drfchound »

Now I could respond to the rest of the b*llocks you wrote but your buddy Filo might accuse me of trolling you.

Probably as much as it has to do with you when you accuse me of doing it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 07:50:17 pm by drfchound »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #333 on January 17, 2022, 07:48:55 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Way-hey 3 minutes and 22 seconds!

Don't you ever feel just a teeny bit embarrassed?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #334 on January 17, 2022, 07:59:58 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BB

It fits a trend of how you interact with other people you disagree with. If you don't want people to comment on that, don't do that.

As for the rest of my post, it consisted of simple facts. So there was no need for you to announce that you wouldn't engage with it. I took it as read.

That's good coming from the most supercilious, arrogant, pompous, overbearing know-it-all to ever grace their condescending presence on this forum since its inception.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #335 on January 17, 2022, 08:01:34 pm by Filo »

Way-hey 3 minutes and 22 seconds!

Don't you ever feel just a teeny bit embarrassed?

I see one of your loyal labradors has jumped in :)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #336 on January 17, 2022, 08:05:07 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Bet he prefers being a Labrador as opposed to a lapdog.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #337 on January 17, 2022, 08:11:09 pm by Filo »
Bet he prefers being a Labrador as opposed to a lapdog.

He also beat the record 1 minute 52 seconds, must have been hovering over the send button like a good little Labrador :)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #338 on January 17, 2022, 08:18:16 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Well, Labradors are a bit quicker than lapdogs in lots of things.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #339 on January 17, 2022, 08:21:56 pm by drfchound »
Labour lapdog, that is catchy BB.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #340 on January 17, 2022, 08:51:59 pm by SydneyRover »
acetone anyone?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #341 on January 17, 2022, 09:23:06 pm by wilts rover »
Not a tough call really Wilts, just believe whose story suits your agenda, as per usual.

We know thats what you do BB. It's just unfortunate that you seem to think everyone else is the same as you - although its easy to see why you have become a Johnson apologist with that outlook.

Its not the truth that matters is it - just defending your leader by attacking people who question him. They even gave it a name

#OperationBigDog'sB*llocks

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #342 on January 17, 2022, 09:27:18 pm by belton rover »
I taught my dog to do tricks.

It was a labracadabrador

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #343 on January 17, 2022, 09:28:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »
WE! WE! WE!

WE WE WILTS!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #344 on January 17, 2022, 09:29:51 pm by SydneyRover »
Cummings has confirmed that johnson was warned about the party .............

''Downing Street party: Boris Johnson was warned about lockdown drinks, says Dominic Cummings''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #345 on January 17, 2022, 09:34:15 pm by SydneyRover »
WE! WE! WE!

WE WE WILTS!

I think maybe you need to maybe step back from the forum, at least until johnson gets kicked into touch for your own mental health bb

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #346 on January 17, 2022, 09:50:06 pm by SydneyRover »
''No 10 defends PM’s trips between London and Chequers in March 2020
Boris and Carrie Johnson did not break Covid rules by travelling to Buckinghamshire mansion, says spokesperson''

Downing Street has said Boris and Carrie Johnson followed Covid guidance when the prime minister was “commuting” from Chequers to No 10 during the first lockdown in 2020 – but declined to answer further questions, including whether the pair held social events.

declined to answer ................... hmmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/17/no-10-defends-pms-trips-between-london-and-chequers-in-march-2020

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #347 on January 17, 2022, 09:57:35 pm by wilts rover »
A bit more info for those who need assistance in deciding 'who's lying'

From Robert Peston:

I know who sent the email to Martin Reynolds on 20 May 2020 telling him the planned “bring your own booze” party should not go ahead - though the sender tells me he does not want to be seen as agent provocateur against the prime minister and has asked me not to name him. Before I go on, I regard the evidence of this “senior official” - as styled by Dominic Cummings in his Monday blog - as compelling, because if it turns out he is lying he knows it will come out and he would be seriously damaged. The email was copied to an official in Reynolds’s office and to the PM’s then main aide - now estranged - Mr Cummings.

Sue Gray, who is investigating that party and others, can easily find the email, since there will not be so many received by Mr Reynolds and Mr Cummings on 20 May.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-17/why-the-mystery-partygate-email-mentioned-in-cummings-blog-really-matters

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #348 on January 17, 2022, 10:02:59 pm by Sprotyrover »
Good grief it's true that as you get older you revert to being a child and judging by tonight's thread we have a few budding year 4's on this Forum

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #349 on January 17, 2022, 10:15:03 pm by SydneyRover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #350 on January 17, 2022, 10:29:45 pm by SydneyRover »
Oliver Dowden showing some of the pedants on here how it's done ...........

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1482651489638170629?cxt=HHwWioCy2ZTrt5MpAAAA

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #351 on January 17, 2022, 11:06:57 pm by SydneyRover »
I can see why you love the tory party so bb, their careful attention to every infinitesimal detail of the law to ensure their leader has not so much as left a fractured part of his dna on the wrong side of it, and yet only recently they have been more than happy to drive a combined harvester right through it without batting an eyelid, how times change in a heartbeat, aye?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #352 on January 18, 2022, 08:31:17 am by normal rules »
It’s comforting to see that some of the rank of file of the Tory party are voting with their feet. The whole conservative association in deepest blue Sutton Coldfield has voted no confidence in bojo. Another Tory MP estimates blue voters are 60 to one against Bojo currently in his constituency.
The absolute best thing for the Tory party is to move him aside and get someone fresh in.
I emailed Matt Warman, my local MP, urging him to get his letter in to the 1922 committee but he seems to have been placated with the “ heartfelt” apology. And he has confidence with the ongoing enquiry.
I have warned him this will not wash with Tory voters up and down the country and is simply not enough. The tories speak of build back better. This has to start within their own party. Bojo is a liability for the Conservative Party. I’m hoping this enquiry confirms this without doubt. I do have concerns there will be some influencing going on behind the scenes and scapegoats made. I certainly hope this will not be the case.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #353 on January 18, 2022, 09:32:15 am by BillyStubbsTears »
NR.

When the next Election comes round, remember your MP's decision on this topic. Ask yourself if someone so dismissive of truth and morality deserves your vote.

It's the only way to hold them to account.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #354 on January 18, 2022, 11:08:52 am by normal rules »
NR.

When the next Election comes round, remember your MP's decision on this topic. Ask yourself if someone so dismissive of truth and morality deserves your vote.

Holding the local tory mp to account is one thing ( rest assured I will if it comes to it)
Voting the other way is a whole different proposition.
Whilst we vote for a party, with a local rep, I have some faith that whilst my local MP may be blinded by some obvious truths on this particular matter, there are clearly others within the same party who are not. And this number is growing.
Boston and Skegness constituency always has and perhaps always will be blue. The majority is huge.
We should not cut our nose off to spite our face just because of one local representative feelings on one single matter. And I believe that goes across all party politics.
If the enquiry concludes that Johnson has lied, and breached the Ministerial code, then he has to go. And that won’t be a bad thing for the Tories.
I watch and wait.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #355 on January 18, 2022, 11:16:29 am by SydneyRover »
I urge everyone to get their letters into the 1922 committee via the chair Sir Graham Brady for the sake of the country, I've put three in already.

https://members.parliament.uk/member/435/contact

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #356 on January 18, 2022, 11:29:43 am by ravenrover »
NR.

Holding the local tory mp to account is one thing ( rest assured I will if it comes to it)
Voting the other way is a whole different proposition.
Whilst we vote for a party, with a local rep, I have some faith that whilst my local MP may be blinded by some obvious truths on this particular matter, there are clearly others within the same party who are not. And this number is growing.
Boston and Skegness constituency always has and perhaps always will be blue. The majority is huge.
We should not cut our nose off to spite our face just because of one local representative feelings on one single matter. And I believe that goes across all party politics.
If the enquiry concludes that Johnson has lied, and breached the Ministerial code, then he has to go. And that won’t be a bad thing for the Tories.
I watch and wait.
Does Johnson lying and breaking the ministerial code come within her remit?

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #357 on January 18, 2022, 04:30:35 pm by mugnapper »
Judging by his heavy breathing and teary eyes in this lunchtimes interview,  he knows the gigs up and he really will have to pay for Carrie's next rolls of wallpaper.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #358 on January 18, 2022, 06:20:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If you've ever been close to a pathological liar, you'll know how truly frightening this moment is. When you KNOW they are lying and you set out the reasons why you know they are lying - and they still insist that they aren't lying.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #359 on January 19, 2022, 08:49:05 am by normal rules »
I think the number of unimpressed Tory MPs are growing. More letters to come. One reports the threshold is close to tipping point.
His time is running out.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60047606

TinyPortal © 2005-2012