Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:32:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Talk Your Way Out Of This One Johnson  (Read 75882 times)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
Re: Talk Your Way Out Of This One Johnson
« Reply #390 on February 05, 2022, 12:02:10 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Looks like Bozo will be staying put. After everything he's done and overseen he is still backed by members of his own parliament and a lot of the general public. He should have been long gone by now but he isn't. Just sums up the lack of integrity that many people and politicians have and if they have it, they are also prepared to accept it from others and put up with it.

I think you might be confusing lack of integrity with loyalty.

No. I'm clear. A lack of integrity. Anyone supporting this PM has a lack of integrity. That is quite clear.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #391 on February 05, 2022, 12:07:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Looks like Bozo will be staying put. After everything he's done and overseen he is still backed by members of his own parliament and a lot of the general public. He should have been long gone by now but he isn't. Just sums up the lack of integrity that many people and politicians have and if they have it, they are also prepared to accept it from others and put up with it.

Oh! Bless!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #392 on February 05, 2022, 12:09:49 pm by idler »
The PM is probably the only person that knows the full extent of his misdeeds. He must be wondering who knows exactly what he has done and when or if it will become public knowledge.
There must be a final straw hidden somewhere.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #393 on February 05, 2022, 12:27:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »

No. I'm clear. A lack of integrity. Anyone supporting this PM has a lack of integrity. That is quite clear.
That may be quite clear to you, but it obviously isn't to those who are loyal to him.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #394 on February 05, 2022, 01:24:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

Where have you been for the last two decades?

Loyality and Johnson have as much in common as space travel and seahorses.

Johnson left his f**king wife for a woman half his age after his wife was diagnosed with cancer. He has a kid by one mistress that he's never publicly acknowledged.

He's just chucked a slur about a paedophile at a man who was managing the prosecution of criminals while Johnson was getting sacked for making up a story in a paper, then getting sacked again for yet more infidelities.

Nobody who knows anything about him ever has the concept of "loyalty" ever cross their minds. They know he'd sacrifice his own kids if he thought it would help his career.

His closest political friend has just resigned in disgust at what he has done with the Savile slur. You cannot find it in yourself to criticise him. That says everything. And you talk about f**king loyalty!

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #395 on February 05, 2022, 01:31:39 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

That may be quite clear to you, but it obviously isn't to those who are loyal to him.

Well they're f**king dumb then aren't they? That much IS obvious. If you stick by a bloke who has such an atrocious track record of lying, cheating, obfuscating and talking b*llocks then it stands to reason that these people must be thick as pigshit. Either that, or they have something personal to gain out of it, which again compromises their integrity.

So they are either stupid or lack integrity themselves. All 97% of them.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #396 on February 05, 2022, 01:42:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Quite right. A lot of them are probably loyal to him because having a lying, unprincipled scoundrel as PM is exactly what they want.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #397 on February 05, 2022, 01:57:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »
What says everything is you've never understood my whole point in getting involved with you and your biased, one-sided political views. As I've said umpteen times, it's not what I think that matters. What does matter (to me anyway) is that I try to address the balance.

I've also said all along that you would have defended your beloved Labour party all the way if it had acted in exactly the same way as this government has, and in fact, you've shown your true colours by defending Starmer's lies over the EU vaccine programme, and his backstabbing of Corbyn.

Those loyal to Johnson are claiming that his attack on Starmer regarding the Savile case was in response to Starmer's apology regarding his responsibility towards it because he was Director of Public Prosecutions at the time. They claim that Johnson is being attacked for apologising about Partygate in the same way, and if he should resign, why didn't Starmer?

As I said, had it been the other way round, you Labour lot would have!

Regarding the resignations, maybe some of them have gone to save their own skin?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 02:00:31 pm by Bentley Bullet »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #398 on February 05, 2022, 01:58:34 pm by wilts rover »

Quite right. A lot of them are probably loyal to him because having a lying, unprincipled scoundrel as PM is exactly what they want.

Yes agreed. I have said before that I don't think people like Johnson despite him being a lying charlatan, they like him BECAUSE he is a lying charlatan.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #399 on February 05, 2022, 02:00:29 pm by rich1471 »
I don't understand why they would try and defend him ,He would replace anyone of them around him to save his own skin

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #400 on February 05, 2022, 02:01:03 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
All that blather could have been said in just seven words.

"I'm only here to argue the toss".

And most of us have known that for ages. You've told everybody enough times FFS.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #401 on February 05, 2022, 02:02:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You are simply beyond hope BB.

f**king risible.

I don't know what is the more disturbing.

That you genuinely DO believe the EU vaccination issue shoes that Starmer is a liar. In which case your bias has unhinged you.

Or you don't actually believe it, in which case you are the WUM you've always been.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #402 on February 05, 2022, 02:04:22 pm by wilts rover »
And they wont broke any criticism of him. Instead they will obfuscate, use false equivalence, attempt to deflect the blame and use false equivalence - just like he does.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #403 on February 05, 2022, 02:06:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
BB neither knows nor cares whether what he says is right, just as long as it's the complete opposite of someone else.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #404 on February 05, 2022, 02:08:16 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
What says everything is you've never understood my whole point in getting involved with you and your biased, one-sided political views. As I've said umpteen times, it's not what I think that matters. What does matter (to me anyway) is that I try to address the balance.

I've also said all along that you would have defended your beloved Labour party all the way if it had acted in exactly the same way as this government has, and in fact, you've shown your true colours by defending Starmer's lies over the EU vaccine programme, and his backstabbing of Corbyn.

Those loyal to Johnson are claiming that his attack on Starmer regarding the Savile case was in response to Starmer's apology regarding his responsibility towards it because he was Director of Public Prosecutions at the time. They claim that Johnson is being attacked for apologising about Partygate in the same way, and if he should resign, why didn't Starmer?

As I said, had it been the other way round, you Labour lot would have!

Regarding the resignations, maybe some of them have gone to save their own skin?

I despise the Tories but under Labour, we'd be well in the shit. Both parties are a comedy show.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #405 on February 05, 2022, 02:12:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You are simply beyond hope BB.

f**king risible.

I don't know what is the more disturbing.

That you genuinely DO believe the EU vaccination issue shoes that Starmer is a liar. In which case your bias has unhinged you.

Or you don't actually believe it, in which case you are the WUM you've always been.
I understand your disbelief Billy lad, the difference between someone attempting to shorten the gap between level-headedness and your biased, one-sided bullshit is probably a bridge too far.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #406 on February 05, 2022, 02:13:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
And your trotting out of that disgusting justification for the disgusting slur is as disgusting as I'd expect from someone as biassed as you.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #407 on February 05, 2022, 02:15:26 pm by Bentley Bullet »
......A bridge too far.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #408 on February 05, 2022, 02:17:00 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
......A bridge too far.

...with BB as the troll underneath it.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #409 on February 05, 2022, 02:23:22 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Ooh, you're such a master baiter, Mr Wiggerly.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #410 on February 05, 2022, 02:29:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

This equating of Savile and Partygate.

I KNOW you get this but I'll still spell it out for you, you WUM.

Starmer apologised for institutional mistakes. He had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the Savile decision.

Johnson is TRYING to make Partygate an institutional thing. But he was THERE. He was AT THE f**kING PARTIES.

As I say, I do get that you get this. I'm just setting this out for the record. As yet another example of your ridiculous bias leading you to draw totally ridiculous (and, in this case, utterly disgusting) equivalences.

If you just want to support a Kitson like Johnson, be man enough to come out and say so. Instead of trying to draw these false equivalences to justify your decision to support a lying, cheating obscenity.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #411 on February 05, 2022, 02:41:49 pm by Bentley Bullet »
JOHNSON WASN'T AT ALL THE f**kING PARTIES. He spent time at the dispatch box taking responsibility for parties taking place when he wasn't there and had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with.

Why didn't Starmer hold back on his criticism of this, on reflection of his similar situation regarding the Savile case?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #412 on February 05, 2022, 02:47:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Johnson was at at least four of the parties that police are investigating. He lied to Parliament about that.

Your bias means that you are incapable of dealing with that. You're not man enough to accept the failing of your man. It's embarrassing to witness.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #413 on February 05, 2022, 02:48:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »
ANSWER THE QUESTION MAN. JUST FOR ONCE.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #414 on February 05, 2022, 02:51:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What Johnson is implicitly doing is this.

He's saying "You know I'm a Kitson. I know I'm a Kitson. But I'm going to give you a reason to still support me. I'm going to give you something to cling onto. An argument you can use. It's this. Let's just claim EVERY politician is a lying Kitson. Then I'm no difference. I know this will destroy the basis of civilised politics. But f**k it eh? As long as the other side loses."

That's the Koolaid you're quaffing BB.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #415 on February 05, 2022, 02:51:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
There isn't a question to answer, you f**king embarrassment.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #416 on February 05, 2022, 02:51:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
ANSWER THE f**kING QUESTION.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #417 on February 05, 2022, 02:59:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
There isn't a question to answer, you f**king embarrassment, because there is no equivalence between the two situations. What you're doing is precisely what I've just posted. And you are not, and never will be man enough to acknowledge what you are doing.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #418 on February 05, 2022, 03:10:30 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Ooh, you're such a master baiter, Mr Wiggerly.

Ah, the traditional BB descent into personal insults when he's run out of things to say. More see-through than a Boris apology.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #419 on February 05, 2022, 03:11:00 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I merely asked a question that could quite reasonably be asked by a TV interviewer. Would you accuse the interviewer of being what you're accusing me?

Imagine the scenario:

TV Interviewer:
Tonight we have the right honourable William Stubbs, leader of the Britain Surrendering Together party:

"Mr Stubbs, why didn't Kier Starmer hold back on his criticism of Boris Johnson over number 10 parties that took place in his absence, on reflection of his similar situation regarding the Savile case?"

The right honarable BST:

"There isn't a question to answer, you f**king embarrassment."

TinyPortal © 2005-2012