Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:22:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TLOD V Rovrum  (Read 5646 times)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: TLOD V Rovrum
« Reply #90 on February 01, 2022, 09:25:36 pm by mushRTID »
That’s one of the worst decisions Iv ever seen.
The ball actually lifts in the air after hitting our lads foot. Unbelievable

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on February 01, 2022, 09:26:10 pm by Canadian Rover »
Worst penalty decision I've seen for a while!! Rovers pure shite though.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on February 01, 2022, 09:27:22 pm by scawsby steve »
What a f*cking embarrassment of a team we've become.

Saturday will probably be even worse.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on February 01, 2022, 09:27:44 pm by normal rules »
66 mins played . No shots on tgt. What’s happened?

You sound surprised, normal rules?!

I went to Cambridge and MK. Saw plenty of shots from Rovers.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on February 01, 2022, 09:29:02 pm by Canadian Rover »
The refs made more tackles than our midfield.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on February 01, 2022, 09:29:12 pm by sha66y »
GM ant got a clue , he’s got the players now so can’t hide behind that if we don’t win 8 of last games he needs sacking

d**khead
How many wins do u think is acceptable to show he’s the man to get us going next season and get us back up as even with 8 wins we will probably still be down so don’t think 8 is to much of an ask 

It’s not about acceptable!
It’s about what’s achievable?
Well state your opinion then what’s achievable in your opinion? As for me we can’t just keep loosing or n picking up the odd 1-0 win now and again and expect it to all come good in LG 2 we need to see some improvement now he as has a transfer window

I shall state my opinion !!!
We aren’t good enough to win any games from now till seasons end, however we can try different formations and shapes in preparation for a tough league2 campaign….

I don’t expect us to get promoted in our first or second season in lg2

By the same token I think we will be too good to get relegated……

By the third year we should hopefully be doing a Forest Green and dominating 90% of games…….
I don’t expect any wins this year but I expect to see performances getting gradually better!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 09:34:43 pm by sha66y »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on February 01, 2022, 09:31:00 pm by PDX_Rover »
GM ant got a clue , he’s got the players now so can’t hide behind that if we don’t win 8 of last games he needs sacking

d**khead
How many wins do u think is acceptable to show he’s the man to get us going next season and get us back up as even with 8 wins we will probably still be down so don’t think 8 is to much of an ask 

Perspective. We’ve been in freefall since Moore f**ked us. Yes, there have been mistakes made. And yes, we’re going to be in League 2 next season, barring an absolute miracle, but I believe in GMc we have a very good manager in development. Wellens was disastrous. Took a bad situation and made it considerably worse.

I said elsewhere recently that it takes a brave individual to take on what GMc has taken on. But it’s football isn’t it? As a club we go through phases of good and bad. We’ve been in a bad phase and I hope lessons have been learned, and we now look to regroup next season and get back on the upward trajectory. It’s like life in many ways, if you want to be philosophical about it.

Darren Moore and Wellens were really really bad for the club. Poor Andy Butler looked scared shitless in every interview… But McSheffrey offers is hope I think. Of course he’s going to make mistakes. SO’D did. Bremner did. Penney did. Every manager does.

But to call for him to be sacked is nuts. Get a grip lad.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on February 01, 2022, 09:34:08 pm by ScillyRover »
Mitchell … another half hearted attempt at a clearance and it’s 0-5. Not impressed with him at all tonight.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on February 01, 2022, 09:34:30 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Oh god it's going to be 6 again isn't it

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on February 01, 2022, 09:34:43 pm by Canadian Rover »
Rotherham 13 - Rovers 0

Aggregate score vs Rotherham. Utter utter shit

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on February 01, 2022, 09:35:15 pm by scawsby steve »

d**khead

Well state your opinion then what’s achievable in your opinion? As for me we can’t just keep loosing or n picking up the odd 1-0 win now and again and expect it to all come good in LG 2 we need to see some improvement now he as has a transfer window

We aren’t good enough to win any games from now till seasons end, however we can try different formations and shapes in preparation for a tough league2 campaign….I don’t expect us to get promoted in our first or second season and I think we will be too good to get relegated……
By the third year we should hopefully be doing a Forest Green and dominating 90% of games…….
I don’t expect any wins this year but I expect to see performances getting gradually better!

Really? and how many STs do you think we'll sell in those 3 years of League 2 sh*te?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on February 01, 2022, 09:36:32 pm by sha66y »

d**khead

We aren’t good enough to win any games from now till seasons end, however we can try different formations and shapes in preparation for a tough league2 campaign….I don’t expect us to get promoted in our first or second season and I think we will be too good to get relegated……

Really? and how many STs do you think we'll sell in those 3 years of League 2 sh*te?

I’ll use you as an example:

Will you buy one?

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on February 01, 2022, 09:36:36 pm by anton123 »

d**khead

Perspective. We’ve been in freefall since Moore f**ked us. Yes, there have been mistakes made. And yes, we’re going to be in League 2 next season, barring an absolute miracle, but I believe in GMc we have a very good manager in development. Wellens was disastrous. Took a bad situation and made it considerably worse.

I said elsewhere recently that it takes a brave individual to take on what GMc has taken on. But it’s football isn’t it? As a club we go through phases of good and bad. We’ve been in a bad phase and I hope lessons have been learned, and we now look to regroup next season and get back on the upward trajectory. It’s like life in many ways, if you want to be philosophical about it.

Darren Moore and Wellens were really really bad for the club. Poor Andy Butler looked scared shitless in every interview… But McSheffrey offers is hope I think. Of course he’s going to make mistakes. SO’D did. Bremner did. Penney did. Every manager does.

But to call for him to be sacked is nuts. Get a grip lad.
If he can get us improved and get 8 wins even if we go down I will say he deserves a crack next year ! I will even lower it and say 7 but if we don’t improve why should we put trust in him to get us up next year or achieve the clubs goals next year what ever they are as for me he is not free from criticism for tonight’s performance

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on February 01, 2022, 09:38:29 pm by ScillyRover »
Well that was embarrassing to say the least. Just dreadful and utterly pathetic.
No excuses from the players. A really bad performance but I would say it wasn’t helped by GM initial line up.
In the long term I think GM will do well and hope he does but his inexperience in management will cost us short term.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 09:43:58 pm by ScillyRover »

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on February 01, 2022, 09:39:59 pm by anton123 »

d**khead

We aren’t good enough to win any games from now till seasons end, however we can try different formations and shapes in preparation for a tough league2 campaign….

Surely u don’t mean that mate as it would be disastrous for the club , we was top of the league 12 months ago give your head a shake lad

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on February 01, 2022, 09:42:38 pm by sha66y »

d**khead

Surely u don’t mean that mate as it would be disastrous for the club , we was top of the league 12 months ago give your head a shake lad

You are aware that you asked for my opinion??
I didn’t state that is what I want to happen, it’s what in my opinion WILL happen unless you can convince me otherwise?

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on February 01, 2022, 09:44:35 pm by anton123 »

d**khead

I didn’t state that is what I want to happen, it’s what in my opinion WILL happen unless you can convince me otherwise?
I suppose if that happens I will get my wish and a new manager will come in lol silver cloud n all that

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on February 01, 2022, 09:49:55 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Rotherham 13 - Rovers 0

Aggregate score vs Rotherham. Utter utter shit

Don’t worry, CR, it was only 11-0!

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on February 01, 2022, 09:54:43 pm by sha66y »

d**khead

I suppose if that happens I will get my wish and a new manager will come in lol silver cloud n all that

No you won’t get your wish!
You may exercise your right to not buy a season ticket or attend games, but I think Rovers is in your blood irrespective of where we ply our trade….

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on February 01, 2022, 10:11:27 pm by glosterred »
Probably the worse I’ve seen the Rovers play this season, any little improvement that we’ve seen certainly was not on show tonight. Big question from me is why did GMS change the formation and the team tonight.

COYR

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on February 01, 2022, 10:30:09 pm by sha66y »
Probably the worse I’ve seen the Rovers play this season, any little improvement that we’ve seen certainly was not on show tonight. Big question from me is why did GMS change the formation and the team tonight.

Experimenting maybe?

COYR

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on February 01, 2022, 10:30:20 pm by phil old leake »
Was it awful.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on February 01, 2022, 10:32:03 pm by drfchound »
Was it awful.

It was Phil.
We were outclassed and out muscled from start to finish.
We did well to keep it down to five nil.
Rotherham are the best team I have seen us play this season.
You can only play as well as the opposition let you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012