Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:49:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Rowe  (Read 4282 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Tommy Rowe
« Reply #30 on May 15, 2022, 09:38:24 am by roversdude »
That’s great to hear, to be honest the guy is a class act, very humble and engaging off the pitch, a warrior on the witch. Really hope that with him and Clayton at the core they can get a real togetherness with the new squad

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 15, 2022, 10:44:55 am by drfchound »
Tommy was at the supporters club dinner dance last night and he couldn’t have been more accommodating to the fans. Sometimes I think it’s been hard to get players to attend or to stay around when they do (and that’s understandable as it’s their holiday season) but Tommy stayed for hours chatting and having photos with supporters young and old. He spoke well and is clearly determined to put things right next season.

He’s a great ambassador for the club and he’s going nowhere.

It sounds like, having had a long chat with him, that you are very confident Tommy is staying.
I really hope that is the case.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 15, 2022, 01:00:25 pm by Jonathan »
Tommy was at the supporters club dinner dance last night and he couldn’t have been more accommodating to the fans. Sometimes I think it’s been hard to get players to attend or to stay around when they do (and that’s understandable as it’s their holiday season) but Tommy stayed for hours chatting and having photos with supporters young and old. He spoke well and is clearly determined to put things right next season.

He’s a great ambassador for the club and he’s going nowhere.

It sounds like, having had a long chat with him, that you are very confident Tommy is staying.
I really hope that is the case.

I didn’t speak to him myself. But yeah I’m confident he’s staying.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012