Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:16:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club Doncaster searching for new stadium catering partner  (Read 3774 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
The club could diversify into pre made microwave meals, something a bit higher end for those willing to pay more and pie and chips etc for smaller budgets.

Either have a lot of microwave’s around the food area , or create a self heating plastic tub that warms your meal up, at the touch of a button. Get the club crest on the boxes.

You could do takeout pizzas with the box with the club crest on. Pre order them before the match, pre pay that would cut down on queue’s for food.
Have a delivery service to seats for everything.
There is a profit there for the club they need to maximise everything they can.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

KC_DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Club Doncaster searching for new stadium catering partner
« Reply #61 on May 15, 2022, 07:32:41 am by KC_DRFC »
Under cooked burgers, fat poured down the terraces. A hotdog was a sausage in a bread roll. A hot drink that burns your mouth and it lasts a month.

It doesn’t seem important the food, but while you’re doing something why not be the best?.

Take me back to those days! Those were the best times

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on May 15, 2022, 03:06:26 pm by since-1969 »
The contracts up at the end of next season and won't be renewed.

The club are taking the time to work out what's best for it and supporters.
So if it’s next season that their contract runs out …THEY will still be serving the usual chaotic over priced dross this season then ?!

Daniel_Smith

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on May 15, 2022, 06:44:15 pm by Daniel_Smith »

Absolutely bfyp, it’s not that simple.

Old Daniel being a quisling as usual.

Why are you like this on here SM when you're not like this IRL? You've derailed a reasoned discussion... why not just say, 'it's not that simple, it's actually like this', rather than call someone a name?

We don't all have your insight into how a football club is run. I'd have presumed a base level arrangement not that dissimilar to what Daniel posted tbh.

I've no ideal who Daniel is, but in the threads I've seen (presumably) him post on he's been nothing if not reasonable.

Nah sorry that's crap, only Daniel derailed the discussion with sniping. Have never met SM but I think he's probably taken enough shit on here to last 184 lifetimes hence some of his terse replies. I hope his sucessor doesn't post on here, fans have got way too used to information overload.

I derailed the thread? Please see my earlier post. Then read that other fellas where he called me a traitor. Tell me where and when I started the sniping.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on May 16, 2022, 09:05:59 am by roversdude »
The contracts up at the end of next season and won't be renewed.

The club are taking the time to work out what's best for it and supporters.
So if it’s next season that their contract runs out …THEY will still be serving the usual chaotic over priced dross this season then ?!

Won’t bother you you’re not going are you

TinyPortal © 2005-2012