Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:13:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 10 Truths About The Migrant Crisis  (Read 997 times)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
10 Truths About The Migrant Crisis
« on June 26, 2022, 11:22:04 am by tyke1962 »
They don't want to tell you .

https://youtu.be/D4NHR7MbMos

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: 10 Truths About The Migrant Crisis
« Reply #1 on June 26, 2022, 11:33:02 am by SydneyRover »
SDP

''''The Social Democratic Party (SDP) was a centrist to centre-left political party in the United Kingdom.[2][3][4] The party supported a mixed economy (favouring a system inspired by the German social market economy), electoral reform, European integration and a decentralised state while rejecting the possibility of trade unions being overly influential within the industrial sphere.[5] The SDP officially advocated "social democracy",[6][7] but its actual propensity is evaluated as close to social liberalism.[8][9]''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_(UK)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 26, 2022, 01:38:54 pm by tyke1962 »
SDP

''''The Social Democratic Party (SDP) was a centrist to centre-left political party in the United Kingdom.[2][3][4] The party supported a mixed economy (favouring a system inspired by the German social market economy), electoral reform, European integration and a decentralised state while rejecting the possibility of trade unions being overly influential within the industrial sphere.[5] The SDP officially advocated "social democracy",[6][7] but its actual propensity is evaluated as close to social liberalism.[8][9]''

Ever thought of playing the ball Sydney instead of the man ? .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 26, 2022, 01:51:23 pm by SydneyRover »
SDP

It's not playing the man tyke it's showing how the organisation you now quote came into being, but this is a bit rich from the person that has along with others that has been upset because I live in Oz, and like the rest you need to work on your short term memory and or grow a thicker hide.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 26, 2022, 02:36:10 pm by tyke1962 »
SDP

It's not playing the man tyke it's showing how the organisation you now quote came into being, but this is a bit rich from the person that has along with others that has been upset because I live in Oz, and like the rest you need to work on your short term memory and or grow a thicker hide.

I really couldn't care less where you live Sydney although 10k miles away probably suits plenty of people you've come in to contact with I'd imagine .

Putting that to one side most of my exchanges with you tend to end this way due to your incessant ramblings on the merits of the Labour Party and the EU .

Political Tribalism is a posh term for " brain washed " which is generally the gun you choose to use against anyone who offers an alternative opinion to you .

Why don't you put The Guardian down and actually open your eyes and look at things you may not naturally agree with .

Any chance of a comment on the video Syd ?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 26, 2022, 04:35:37 pm by Not Now Kato »
They don't want to tell you .

https://youtu.be/D4NHR7MbMos

Ye gods and little fishes! Why are you posting tripe that will only appeal to racists Tyke? 

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 26, 2022, 10:49:22 pm by SydneyRover »
SDP

I really couldn't care less where you live Sydney although 10k miles away probably suits plenty of people you've come in to contact with I'd imagine .

Putting that to one side most of my exchanges with you tend to end this way due to your incessant ramblings on the merits of the Labour Party and the EU .

Political Tribalism is a posh term for " brain washed " which is generally the gun you choose to use against anyone who offers an alternative opinion to you .

Why don't you put The Guardian down and actually open your eyes and look at things you may not naturally agree with .

Any chance of a comment on the video Syd ?

I have commented it's all in the above, you are what they call the target audience, the low hanging fruit just ripe for the picking, And what's best for them you don't know or care.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 12:30:57 am by SydneyRover »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 27, 2022, 10:29:33 pm by normal rules »
Slightly off topic, but I know someone who is cabin crew for Tui.
Recently they flew to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
For the return trip they had to take on board 7 Romanians who had flown from uk to Mexico. With no luggage. One way. The Mexican border police refused them entry and ordered them back to the uk on the next avail flight. Apparently this is a new route for migrants. Romanians especially. Flights to Mexico to try to enter The USA.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 28, 2022, 11:25:05 am by selby »
I hope we sent them to Paris, they are nowt to do with us now, but I suppose we sent them to the nearest five star hotel.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 28, 2022, 12:11:02 pm by normal rules »
Makes you wonder how many have done this. Got to the USA but are still receiving uk benefits .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 28, 2022, 12:14:38 pm by SydneyRover »
what sort of benefits NR?

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 28, 2022, 12:26:21 pm by turnbull for england »
Those poor buggers in the lorry didn't get there did they . What a god awful way to go

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 28, 2022, 01:21:43 pm by normal rules »

The Romanian Nationals that had achieved settled status in the uk post brexit and perhaps in receipt of housing benefit, employment and income benefit. And not declared this when leaving the uk to travel to Mexico. Just surmising.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on June 28, 2022, 01:25:34 pm by SydneyRover »
None of that was mentioned on your opening gambit, did you have to call a friend for the info?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on June 28, 2022, 01:28:28 pm by Not Now Kato »

The Romanian Nationals that had achieved settled status in the uk post brexit and perhaps in receipt of housing benefit, employment and income benefit. And not declared this when leaving the uk to travel to Mexico. Just surmising.

Quoting the Mail/Sun/Express more like!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 28, 2022, 01:29:52 pm by SydneyRover »
I think you forgot which forum you were posting on NR

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on June 28, 2022, 06:13:52 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

So, no actual factual cases then?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 29, 2022, 04:41:54 am by SydneyRover »
This is a reply to enquiry on Tripadvisor forum about travelling to Cancun on a one way ticket, the reply is from someone that appears to be knowledgeable about travel and as suspected is throwing doubt on airlines actually allowing persons to board at all on one way tickets let alone with zero baggage.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k7778646-One_way_ticket_from_UK_to_Cancun_legal-Air_Travel.html

The information below comes from Timatic/Iata an organisation that airlines use the link is at the bottom:

''Every year, airline employees and ground handlers use Timatic to check the travel documents of over 700 million passengers. Travel agents of all sizes use the tool to make sure their customers arrive at the airport with a valid travel, visa and health documents''

''Warning:

- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.

That last line "Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry" could well trigger an alert with the airline at check in or at immigration. Usually the airline would refuse to board you if you don't have a return or onward ticket, because if you were turned back at Mexican immigration the airline would face a heavy fine.

Note that if you are traveling via the USA, even on just a connecting flight then different rules apply and you WILL need a return ticket within 90 days of your entry.

https://www.iata.org/en/publications/timatic/

I think someone is winding you up NR.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012