Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:03:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: To all you leaver’s  (Read 10286 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: To all you leaver’s
« Reply #150 on August 14, 2022, 05:17:59 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Great comeback. Poor lower league goals conceded. Brilliant entertainment against a decent side, yet again the team didn’t give in.
A backbone is growing in the team.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on August 14, 2022, 09:43:34 am by drfchound »
Great comeback. Poor lower league goals conceded. Brilliant entertainment against a decent side, yet again the team didn’t give in.
A backbone is growing in the team.

Come on SCWK, poor lower league goals conceded?
If our number 10 had done what theirs did (brilliant run, skill to fox the defender, and cross) everyone would have said how fantastic it was, not to mention the way their scorer lost the defender by getting ahead of him.
Nothing poor about that goal.
Sometimes you have to acknowledge good play by the opposition.

Daniel_Smith

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on August 14, 2022, 09:45:14 am by Daniel_Smith »
These late goals are certainly adding to the usual rollercoaster experience of being a Rovers supporter - I will give you that!  :lol:

Thought for a Sunday though, just imagine what this team could achieve with a competent manager in charge. Makes you think doesn't it.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on August 14, 2022, 10:23:39 am by Jonathan »
These late goals are certainly adding to the usual rollercoaster experience of being a Rovers supporter - I will give you that!  :lol:

Thought for a Sunday though, just imagine what this team could achieve with a competent manager in charge. Makes you think doesn't it.

We have a competent manager in charge.

Daniel_Smith

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on August 14, 2022, 10:42:08 am by Daniel_Smith »

A competent manager would set a team up to try and win a game outside of injury time in my opinion.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on August 14, 2022, 11:01:29 am by Jonathan »

A competent manager would set a team up to try and win a game outside of injury time in my opinion.

An incompetent individual would assume the team has been set up to try to win a game in injury time.

One thing I still think some of our supporters need to understand is that football is played against an opposition, and they’re trying to get something from the game too. It can’t always work out how you want it to. We’re three league games into the season and the team is clearly still developing.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #156 on August 16, 2022, 09:44:01 pm by Upton Rover »
3rd game in a row that we score in added time, and this game we deserved it, would have been more if not for the woodwork and their keeper, and probably if we had bought on Agard earlier it would have been more. We never gave up tonight, Keep it going.

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #157 on August 16, 2022, 09:47:39 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Could have been 5 today easily

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #158 on August 17, 2022, 07:12:19 am by glosterred »
Another game when it paid not to leave early

COYR

TinyPortal © 2005-2012