Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:33:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: South stand idiots  (Read 7932 times)

glosterred

• VSC Member
South stand idiots
« on August 09, 2022, 10:10:27 pm by glosterred »
Those running on the pitch, I hope you ban is a long one.

COYR

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: South stand idiots
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2022, 10:12:39 pm by Filo »
That fat f**ker must have given himself black eyes running and his tits bouncing like that
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 10:45:09 pm by Filo »

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 09, 2022, 10:14:43 pm by ditch_drfc »
Why were they running on? We lost... Weird at the best of times tbh, never mind when you lose 3 nil.

robchester

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 09, 2022, 10:15:54 pm by robchester »
Total idiots. We can expect a minimum of a fine for their behaviour.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 09, 2022, 10:15:58 pm by glosterred »
I believe that Rotherham have a rule that if your under 16 you have to be accompanied by an adult, maybe the Rovers should think about implementing the same

COYR

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 09, 2022, 10:26:44 pm by Superspy »
There was some weird shit in the south stand tonight.... some of which i haven't seen at the footy before.

The pitch invasion to take a selfie with a player.
Somebody taking a swing at a steward after said pitch invader's mates tried to drag him back over the railing.
Black Bank chanting abuse at the stewards for doing their job.
A guy who was old enough to know better mooning the stewards.

The black bank getting bored and throwing clothing up into the roof of the stand... including a bra...

The clothing throwing is harmless, so crack on, if a bit odd.... but anybody involved in the rest of it should be f**king ashamed of themselves.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 09, 2022, 10:31:33 pm by ditch_drfc »
There was some weird shit in the south stand tonight.... some of which i haven't seen at the footy before.

Somebody taking a swing at a steward after said pitch invader's mates tried to drag him back over the railing.

The black bank getting bored and throwing clothing up into the roof of the stand... including a bra...

The clothing throwing is harmless, so crack on, if a bit odd.... but anybody involved in the rest of it should be f**king ashamed of themselves.

Unreal immaturity.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 09, 2022, 10:39:36 pm by danumdon »
I was hoping that Timlin would of chinned the chinless wonder. His rather dumpy pal was never going to get to the middle, get some exercise kid. Hopefully a fine and a nice long ban.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 09, 2022, 10:45:56 pm by Janso »

Unreal immaturity.
Was genuinely more embarrassed by what was going on in the stand than on the pitch.

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 09, 2022, 10:50:13 pm by podrover73 »
Absolute cocks, don't darken the South stand again, embarrassing

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 09, 2022, 10:51:45 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
They just need to grow up. Fast. We were all young and daft. However, this generation does seem unbearable.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 09, 2022, 10:55:00 pm by mushRTID »
What about the grown man goading the stewards.

Like an actual fully grown man.

Weirdo.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 09, 2022, 10:55:43 pm by Filo »
They just need to grow up. Fast. We were all young and daft. However, this generation does seem unbearable.

A good hiding usually makes them grow up fast, they are part of the “can’t touch me brigade” and they know it

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 09, 2022, 10:57:19 pm by Janso »

Weirdo.

He was calling one of the stewards a d**khead in the first half for making him stop vaping, apparently ignorant of the law. Staggering levels of intelligence here.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 09, 2022, 10:57:25 pm by The Beast »
I believe that Rotherham have a rule that if your under 16 you have to be accompanied by an adult, maybe the Rovers should think about implementing the same

COYR
The last thing we want to be doing is cutting our own attendances.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 09, 2022, 10:58:53 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »

Weirdo.

He's a lost cause and probably wants throwing down the stairs. He'll have been showing off to the kids.

Proper weirdo.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 09, 2022, 11:00:51 pm by Donnywolf »
I followed the "big lad" round the Lake at end of Game. Thought he'd be detained for a while but was saying to his mates he'd been banned for 3 years

They laughed and said hah you don't even like football. They then spent ages suggesting disguises for him so he could beat the ban

I said don't go as a Pro footy player as they will rumble you straight away

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 09, 2022, 11:02:28 pm by Donnywolf »

COYR

We will have lost at least 3 today .... Bans for all I expect

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 09, 2022, 11:04:04 pm by Prez »
They were also chanting we’re f in sh*t after the 3rd goal went in. Also sounded like it kicked off after the game, outside the south stand.

Shameful and embarrassing.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 11:17:43 pm by Prez »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 09, 2022, 11:05:48 pm by mushRTID »
They were also chanting we’re f in sh*t after the 3rd goal went in. Also sounded like it kicked off outside after the game, outside the south stand.

Shameful and embarrassing.

I also heard lots of high pitched screaming and commotion afterwards. Strange night

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 09, 2022, 11:36:25 pm by podrover73 »

COYR
I'd rather do without them. We're fuc**n shit then five minutes later, rovers till I die, embarrassing

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on August 09, 2022, 11:38:39 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Unfortunately the ‘Black Bank’ has perhaps become a name not originally set out to be, but now unfortunately personified by those who gather not as representative’s of what is defined as the ‘hard core’ i.e, the ‘back bone’ of the club’s support, but has been ‘hi-jacked’ by a small group of ‘spotty youth’s’ fuelled pre match by 4 cans of cider who now set the ‘agenda’ of our home support - the so called but now surely & perhaps sadly ‘Black Bank’.

They conjugate in the South Stand & to all intents & purposes sit, stand, malaise ar their will.

Tonight was an ideal opportunity for ‘this group’ regardless of the score to show ‘their mettle’. They imo were intent on invading the pitch regardless of the result.

Shame on them, shame on the original organises of the ‘Black Bank’ (perhaps a group now hoisted on their own petard of choice of name?) for allowing standing in the face of stewards remonstrations which was only ever going one way.

I’m glad I didn’t choose to make the 150 mile all round trip tonight. I’ve no reason to be personally but nevertheless thanks to the few, i would have left angry & frustrated……& i don’t mean at the team.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 09, 2022, 11:52:11 pm by bpoolrover »
give them a ban for 2 years and hope they grow up, without the youngsters there will be no club left long term, many will grow up in a few years so banning for life will do more harm than good

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on August 10, 2022, 12:26:01 am by karldew »
Club Statement has been produced:

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2022/august/disorder-statement/?fbclid=IwAR3eeDvX-VAZnBq8mjWpxk5juMtQ9YkdK-_NSnU40Xya69AWcAYMcL6EeRs&fs=e&s=cl

Rovers are incredibly disappointed with the behaviour of a handful of supporters during Tuesday’s Carabao Cup tie with Lincoln City.

The club has stressed the importance of the Love Football, Protect The Game campaign alongside the EFL. Clubs across the country have united in a bid to stamp out crowd trouble and ensure stadiums are a safe place for all.

Unfortunately several incidents took place both during and after the game at the Eco-Power Stadium:

In the 13th minute, following Lincoln’s first goal, a pyrotechnic was ignited within the away section of the stadium. Examination of CCTV has revealed a suspect and information has been passed to Lincolnshire Police, with action to follow.
Following Lincoln’s third goal in the 61st minute, three Rovers supporters entered the field of play. The males, aged 15, 16 and 17, were dealt with by police and action will follow from South Yorkshire Police. All three individuals will receive immediate club bans.
Following the game, there were sporadic outbreaks of disorder between Rovers supporters that were quickly dealt with and brought under control.
Doncaster Rovers will not tolerate any behaviour that puts players, officials or supporters at risk. We will seek police assistance in detaining any offenders and will proactively issue club bans against any person identified as being involved in such behaviour.

Every football fan should feel safe attending matches.

As always, we would like to thank the majority of our fan base who behaved impeccably on the evening of the game.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on August 10, 2022, 06:45:08 am by Filo »
Was it last year that after a bit of trouble the club put an increased number of SIA stewards in the South Stand, only for them in there to start crying that the stewarding was over the top. What they really meant is that they had to behave because those stewards took no shit!

scunny rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on August 10, 2022, 06:53:25 am by scunny rover »
Life time ban ,and a gym membership for that fat Kitson .

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on August 10, 2022, 07:15:24 am by The Beast »

COYR
I'd rather do without them. We're fuc**n shit then five minutes later, rovers till I die, embarrassing
So let's ban all the well behaved kids without an adult because of the minority, great idea. I went to the Rovers on my own from about 12 with my mates, obviously we all should've banned, we would've got about 1,500 instead of 2,000.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on August 10, 2022, 07:21:19 am by Filo »
It’s a society problem, the do gooders that campaigned so that you couldn’t chastise your kids have caused this, feral kids on the streets throwing bricks at bus windows, off road motorbikes with them all wearing balaclava’s, not getting the cane at school, and behaviour like that last night. They are untouchable and they know it!

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on August 10, 2022, 07:38:58 am by The Beast »
It’s a society problem, the do gooders that campaigned so that you couldn’t chastise your kids have caused this, feral kids on the streets throwing bricks at bus windows, off road motorbikes with them all wearing balaclava’s, not getting the cane at school, and behaviour like that last night. They are untouchable and they know it!
I'd say that's more to do with the breakdown of communities and the disbanding of the police force than do-gooders. I'm sure these lads who've run on the pitch aren't the sort who go about on quads with balaclavas on, the totally lawless are more likely to be not bothered about football or Leeds fans. They're just daft kids obsessed with social media, let's deal with them appropriately. Behaviour in football grounds was much worse when the cane was still being used in school.

Redroy

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 10, 2022, 07:41:54 am by Redroy »

Aye never any trouble back when you could belt kids was there!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012