Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:25:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Post game interview  (Read 2696 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Post game interview
« Reply #30 on March 25, 2023, 08:05:27 pm by ravenrover »
Just not up to the job.
Even though I live in Notts a bloke  in my local is Huddersfield supporter, he said DS was a poor appointment.
Conversely my Brother in Law, Rovers fan now living in Northumberland , was told by a  Newcastle scout that DS was not the man for Rovers.
How right they were

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 25, 2023, 08:11:20 pm by Lesonthewest »
Just listened to his interview, tried playing the injury card, Tom pointed out Northampton have 12 players injured, sounds like he going to plough on regardless, the man is deluded
His little dig at Tom backfired when he came back with Northampton's injuries, did he have those injuries in some other totally abject displays. Always on the defensive now, the blokes out of his depth.

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on March 25, 2023, 08:12:43 pm by Silkscarf »
He can learn and change a little bit. I really want him to succeed.

2 horrendous howlers again, like Salford, and apart from that we get a draw. Yes we’re poor but they weren’t great.

OK play 3 CBs but no need to have Tommy there now, or left wing back. Try all the defenders in their positions. Long did OK today. Faulkner needs to start. Maybe Molly could even be a left wing back if he could be arsed. I wouldn’t pick him as a forward.

Todd Miller had a decent game. I find him fascinating to watch. Is he totally useless, someone masquerading as a football player? Or has he got something?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on March 25, 2023, 08:22:08 pm by bpoolrover »
He can learn and change a little bit. I really want him to succeed.

2 horrendous howlers again, like Salford, and apart from that we get a draw. Yes we’re poor but they weren’t great.

OK play 3 CBs but no need to have Tommy there now, or left wing back. Try all the defenders in their positions. Long did OK today. Faulkner needs to start. Maybe Molly could even be a left wing back if he could be arsed. I wouldn’t pick him as a forward.

Todd Miller had a decent game. I find him fascinating to watch. Is he totally useless, someone masquerading as a football player? Or has he got something?
completely useless but you can't fault his effort

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 25, 2023, 09:43:23 pm by ncRover »
“We were competitive against a top side”
really ?  :ohmy:

I was joking, it’s the kind of thing he’d say.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on March 26, 2023, 07:26:18 am by dickos1 »
It’s not DS, what is it that people can’t see - this team, no not team, group of misfits - none of which are his, are the worst bunch I have seen since we got relegated from the league.

The faults do lie with piss poor recruitment by previous managers, and being over reliant on loans. We just never had an adequate budget during this time to sort the mess out. There is a lot to blame for this COVID, self sufficiency, low crowds …

He has plans to get rid of most of them, I have heard 10-11, but who wants them? Clubs don’t even want to take them on loan! He cannot force them out, and they know they have a cushy number.
brown, lavery, t miller, lakin, nelson, westbrooke are all his players. And he’s given new contracts to Anderson, hurst and Olowu. So I’d say there’s plenty of his players. Give your head a wobble.
And if the rest can’t play his style of football then don’t f**king play it then!!!!!!
He’s a arse of the highest order that needs to go asap.
He could sign Haarland and Kane but they’d never see the ball to score any goals under this utterly atrocious game plan.

In January you’re massively restricted,
The budget has been mainly spent by someone else with players you probably don’t fancy.
Other clubs won’t want their better players to leave,

If we’re never going to give a manager the chance to sign the players he wants to build his own squad to implement the style he wants to play then we’re never going to get out of this cycle.

A lot of schofields signings have been just to plug temporary gaps as we’re so short,

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on March 26, 2023, 07:44:40 am by Cramby10 »
It’s not DS, what is it that people can’t see - this team, no not team, group of misfits - none of which are his, are the worst bunch I have seen since we got relegated from the league.

The faults do lie with piss poor recruitment by previous managers, and being over reliant on loans. We just never had an adequate budget during this time to sort the mess out. There is a lot to blame for this COVID, self sufficiency, low crowds …

He has plans to get rid of most of them, I have heard 10-11, but who wants them? Clubs don’t even want to take them on loan! He cannot force them out, and they know they have a cushy number.
brown, lavery, t miller, lakin, nelson, westbrooke are all his players. And he’s given new contracts to Anderson, hurst and Olowu. So I’d say there’s plenty of his players. Give your head a wobble.
And if the rest can’t play his style of football then don’t f**king play it then!!!!!!
He’s a arse of the highest order that needs to go asap.
He could sign Haarland and Kane but they’d never see the ball to score any goals under this utterly atrocious game plan.

In January you’re massively restricted,
The budget has been mainly spent by someone else with players you probably don’t fancy.
Other clubs won’t want their better players to leave,

If we’re never going to give a manager the chance to sign the players he wants to build his own squad to implement the style he wants to play then we’re never going to get out of this cycle.

A lot of schofields signings have been just to plug temporary gaps as we’re so short,
oh please. Don’t try and start defending the indefensible again. It’s laughable.
Win, lose or draw the football is disgustingly poor and he needs to be gone. ASAP. He’s potentially irreparably damaging the club now. It’s beyond a joke.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on March 26, 2023, 08:44:46 am by dickos1 »
Not defending anything, but to argue he’s signed the players he wants just because of what happened in jan is nonsense

TinyPortal © 2005-2012