Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 08:51:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket Refund  (Read 3594 times)

DD

• Forum Member
Season Ticket Refund
« on May 08, 2023, 02:17:49 pm by DD »
Never ever thought I would consider this…….does the club give refunds on season tickets?

Yet another f@@@@@g inept performance - they really are absolutely pathetic
We have created nothing, busiest person in team is trainer / physio - team of weak willed w@@@@@ers  run by totally incompetent manager coach whatever

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
Re: Season Ticket Refund
« Reply #1 on May 08, 2023, 02:34:14 pm by TonySoprano »
I haven't bought one, and I won't until there's major changes at the club

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 08, 2023, 02:36:08 pm by mpc123 »
Another 2 here

In the box

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 08, 2023, 02:37:41 pm by In the box »
Never ever thought I would consider this…….does the club give refunds on season tickets?

We have created nothing, busiest person in team is trainer / physio - team of weak willed w@@@@@ers  run by totally incompetent manager coach whatever
join the queue !!

Pside

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 08, 2023, 02:41:19 pm by Pside »
Time to start voting with our feet unfortunately. The club aren’t listening at all

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 08, 2023, 02:42:59 pm by scawsby steve »
Good God.

The way it's going there's going to be less than 3000 in the stadium next season unless there are changes.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 08, 2023, 02:45:16 pm by pib »
Good God.

The way it's going there's going to be less than 3000 in the stadium next season unless there are changes.

That many?

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 08, 2023, 02:45:32 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Good God.

That's very optimistic based on ST sales. We'll be outnumbered at home in some games. We really are becoming a tiny little nothing club. Cheers Copps I've got a beagle less stubborn than you

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 08, 2023, 02:51:01 pm by Spud »
I've renewed mine & the nephew's, luckily I can afford to do my bit for my club.
I'll turn up full of hope as usual next season, the rest is in the club's court.
If it's owt like this season still I'll be doing summat else on a Saturday.

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 08, 2023, 02:52:20 pm by mpc123 »
Please give us some good news SM, we are all desperate here.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 08, 2023, 03:01:52 pm by Lesonthewest »
Time to start voting with our feet unfortunately. The club aren’t listening at all

Already have, it's the only way.

Swifty62

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 08, 2023, 03:32:56 pm by Swifty62 »
What does RTID mean?

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 08, 2023, 03:37:08 pm by mpc123 »
What does RTID mean?

I dont think you get it.
We are all RTID, that's the point.

It's got that bad and there are no changes happening that people are taking extreme stances, until there are changes.

If it doesn't change, the future looks like a non league one.

In the box

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 08, 2023, 03:58:48 pm by In the box »

If you’ve paid cash ..no
If you paid via a credit card .. maybe if you haven’t yet received your purchase after 14 or 28 days. Card companies vary !!

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 08, 2023, 04:11:51 pm by ridgewoodrover »
Is there many like me.
I’ve hardly been at all this season.
Already renewed for next season.
Won’t be attending much if it’s like this season.
More money than sense, but it’s to much in my dna to give up completely.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 08, 2023, 04:41:16 pm by scawsby steve »
Is there many like me.
I’ve hardly been at all this season.
Already renewed for next season.
Won’t be attending much if it’s like this season.
More money than sense, but it’s to much in my dna to give up completely.

I'm exactly the same.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 08, 2023, 04:58:47 pm by tyke1962 »
I've posted previously on here about my own clubs problems last season which whilst not entirely mirroring the situation at Rovers they weren't a million miles apart either .

A Protest Group was formed but they were shouted down by many including the club's Supporters Trust , echoes of the Harrogate away game maybe .

No what really worked was the lack of  ST renewals and take up in the early bird period .

The alarm bells went off right , left and centre because I understand the ST numbers were the lowest for two decades at that time .

A funny thing happened , three members of the board were sacked and we got the  English manager in we'd called for all the previous season .

What a coincidence ??

Except we all know money talks loudest or lack of it .

Keep your money in your pocket , the more the better .

You'll soon see the changes you are wanting soon enough .

And another thing , dont place too much faith in these Shadow Boards / Supporters Trust either to drive the change you require .

Alright for sorting out the catering and low level issues in my experience and way way too many of them have little empires to protect and want to stay inside the club's tent , which means ..........

Starve the buggas of revenue , sure fire winner .

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 05:06:09 pm by tyke1962 »

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on May 08, 2023, 05:04:19 pm by silent majority »
Please give us some good news SM, we are all desperate here.

Patience grasshopper.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 08, 2023, 05:05:37 pm by silent majority »
I've posted previously on here about my own clubs problems last season which whilst not entirely mirroring the situation at Rovers they weren't a million miles apart either .

A Protest Group was formed but they were shouted down by many including the club's Supporters Trust , echoes of the Harrogate away game maybe .

No what really worked was the lack of  ST renewals and take up in the early bird period .

The alarm bells went off right , left and centre because I understand the ST numbers were the lowest for two decades at that time .

A funny thing happened , three members of the board were sacked and we got the  English manager in we'd called for all the previous season .

What a coincidence ??

Not by doing any of those things though. A completely different situation.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 08, 2023, 05:08:36 pm by tyke1962 »

What a coincidence ??

What do you mean ?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 08, 2023, 05:14:49 pm by silent majority »

What a coincidence ??

What do you mean ?

Let me ask you a question then, what do you mean by 'echoes of the Harrogate away game'?

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 08, 2023, 05:25:52 pm by Campsall rover »
Nobody more RTID than me.

Been to Walsall today and yet again DS never fails does he.
Goodman comes as a sub & we have a player that can play as a front man.
Why isn’t he starting. It’s unbelievable if he thinks B Miller is better in that position and he isn’t even our player.

Tommy Rowe a player who can create and score goals playing in a 3 centre back role yet again.

Yes going for a refund tomorrow afternoon if DS hasn’t been sacked.
We all need to do the same. If we do then maybe Blunt will get what the supporters think of this Head Coach because for some reason he and Copps seem to think it’s OK for him to spend TB’s money this summer.
Well it isn’t acceptable and we have to make that absolutely clear to them.
It is the only way we can do it.  What other way is there?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 05:37:50 pm by Campsall rover »

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 08, 2023, 05:45:18 pm by tyke1962 »

What a coincidence ??

What do you mean ?

Let me ask you a question then, what do you mean by 'echoes of the Harrogate away game'?

The way those that protested at Harrogate were all placed in to  convenient boxes marked " baying mob " , trouble makers , pyss heads , hooligans not real fans .

The same as what happened over here except the small matter that the majority protested in a dignified manner and the bile was a very small minority .

There was conflicting reports of what occured that day on this board , I don't dispute DS received comments he probably shouldn't have done but from EVERYBODY who said their piece that day ?

Probably not but as I say it was remarkable to read on here  the rebellion put down and everyone painted with the same brush .

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 08, 2023, 05:49:23 pm by silent majority »

What a coincidence ??

What do you mean ?

The way those that protested at Harrogate were all placed in to  convenient boxes marked " baying mob " , trouble makers , pyss heads , hooligans not real fans .

The same as what happened over here except the small matter that the majority protested in a dignified manner and the bile was a very small minority .

There was conflicting reports of what occured that day on this board , I don't dispute DS received comments he probably shouldn't have done but from EVERYBODY who said their piece that day ?

Probably not but as I say it was remarkable to read on here  the rebellion put down and everyone painted with the same brush .

But that's your opinion, no more than that.

I was there, I heard exactly what was said and how often it was said. Over the years I've attended more football protests than most, and that's not the way its done.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 08, 2023, 07:12:37 pm by Alan Southstand »
For what it’s worth, SM, I’m not aware of a ‘Rule Book’, or any such thing, for the situation that DRFC supporters find themselves, currently. Of course, the vast majority disagree with what some decided to dish out at Harrogate (I wasn’t there, so can’t comment on what went off), but from my point of view, I totally concur with staying away until someone takes on board (no pun intended) what the majority are saying - for goodness sake, major changes are needed. This season just has to be the ‘bottoming out’, for the sake of our existence in the EFL! There is no more wriggle room and tinkering round the edges is far from what’s required.

All we’ve seen and read over the last few weeks, since it all became very real, is that plans are underway and players have been identified and spoken to. And these messages have come from the current coach/manager. I hope and pray that the reason for that is that TB has been busy putting his own plans in place and keeping quiet so as not to disrupt the running of the squad to the end of the season (not that it would have made that much difference to our results, going how things have played out since Harrogate away!

It’s quite strange, really, that it’s taken us to become this dire for the vast majority of supporters to be on the same page (at long last).

Fingers are crossed for some upcoming, long overdue, good news.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 08, 2023, 07:47:19 pm by silent majority »
Alan, I have absolutely no idea why you've addressed that post to me.

I've never mentioned rule books, and you weren't at Harrogate so I have no idea what page you are on.

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 08, 2023, 07:50:57 pm by Rovers Return »

How do you know?

Reg of the Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 08, 2023, 07:54:53 pm by Reg of the Rovers »

How do you know?
We've just lost to one of the worst teams in the league on a dreadful run of form, being outplayed and are still being set up by our clueless incompetent manager.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 08, 2023, 07:55:17 pm by drfchound »
Nobody more RTID than me.

Been to Walsall today and yet again DS never fails does he.
Goodman comes as a sub & we have a player that can play as a front man.
Why isn’t he starting. It’s unbelievable if he thinks B Miller is better in that position and he isn’t even our player.

Tommy Rowe a player who can create and score goals playing in a 3 centre back role yet again.

Yes going for a refund tomorrow afternoon if DS hasn’t been sacked.
We all need to do the same. If we do then maybe Blunt will get what the supporters think of this Head Coach because for some reason he and Copps seem to think it’s OK for him to spend TB’s money this summer.
Well it isn’t acceptable and we have to make that absolutely clear to them.
It is the only way we can do it.  What other way is there?

Camps, you really should stop referring to Todd Miller as B.Miller mate.

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on May 08, 2023, 07:58:29 pm by Rovers Return »

How do you know?
We've just lost to one of the worst teams in the league on a dreadful run of form, being outplayed and are still being set up by our clueless incompetent manager.

So how does he know the club aren’t listening then?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012