Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:58:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Lionesses  (Read 6073 times)

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
Re: Lionesses
« Reply #120 on August 21, 2023, 04:43:07 pm by Iberian Red »
The team is too white unfortunately according to the left. Must try harder to diversity,  because of course we'd do the same for track and field or basketball

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/26/bbc-hit-racism-complaints-comments-englands-all-white-lionesses/

Stop trying to be divisive.

Sky news yesterday,  Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones MBE "too many blonde haired blue eyed white girls". You're correct, it's extremely divisive, disgusting and racist isn't it

Is that the same Wilfred Emmanuel Jones who was a Tory party candidate a few years back?

Phew! I never realised how all-encompassing The Left had become these days.

You're right, BST. He talked with a public school accent, and had a condescending manner.

I found his comments extremely racist and offensive, and the guy obviously knows nothing about the England women's football team. If he did, he'd be aware of past and present players like Alex Scott, Eni Aluko, Nikita Parris, Lauren James, and Jess Carter; all women who are not "blonde haired and blue eyed".

The guy's an absolute tw*t.
SS,a lot of that blonde hair is similar to my grey
 Came out of a bottle! :(

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on August 21, 2023, 04:50:02 pm by EasyforDennis »
The team is too white unfortunately according to the left. Must try harder to diversity,  because of course we'd do the same for track and field or basketball

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/26/bbc-hit-racism-complaints-comments-englands-all-white-lionesses/

Sky news yesterday,  Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones MBE "too many blonde haired blue eyed white girls". You're correct, it's extremely divisive, disgusting and racist isn't it

Is that the same Wilfred Emmanuel Jones who was a Tory party candidate a few years back?

You're right, BST. He talked with a public school accent, and had a condescending manner.

I found his comments extremely racist and offensive, and the guy obviously knows nothing about the England women's football team. If he did, he'd be aware of past and present players like Alex Scott, Eni Aluko, Nikita Parris, Lauren James, and Jess Carter; all women who are not "blonde haired and blue eyed".

SS,a lot of that blonde hair is similar to my grey
 Came out of a bottle! :(

The Black Farmer a failed Tory party candidate. Also a 1st class c**t.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on August 21, 2023, 04:55:07 pm by Iberian Red »
He couldn't farm maggots on a piece of rotten meat.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on August 21, 2023, 08:05:28 pm by drfchound »
Back on topic then.
The Lionesses have done themselves and the country proud and it is a shame that they came up a bit short yesterday.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on August 21, 2023, 08:07:01 pm by IDM »

Last years news.??

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on August 21, 2023, 08:08:23 pm by scawsby steve »
He couldn't farm maggots on a piece of rotten meat.

Prosper De Mulder can though.

Bloody stinks as well.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on August 21, 2023, 08:10:45 pm by ravenrover »
Is it still going SS? Can remember the times I've followed one of their lorries along York Rd to Don bridge, the smell and the stuff dripping out the back!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on August 21, 2023, 08:14:24 pm by Iberian Red »
Back on topic then.
The Lionesses have done themselves and the country proud and it is a shame that they came up a bit short yesterday.
Great that you managed to get on topic. Well done.
They had an excellent tournament.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on August 21, 2023, 08:17:00 pm by drfchound »
Back on topic then.
Great that you managed to get on topic. Well done.
They had an excellent tournament.

Stop stalking me, weird.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on August 21, 2023, 08:21:20 pm by Iberian Red »
? Thats a bit paranoid.
Ha,ha,ha.
He's behind you.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on August 21, 2023, 09:09:34 pm by wilts rover »

He went to the same public school you did!!

He was brought up innner city Birmingham, went to a local secondary modern and left at 15 with no qualifications. He then joined the Army and got thrown out of there after only a few months. Everything he has gained in life he has worked for since then. Including his accent...

Actually quite a nice guy. I met him a couple of times when he was campaining in Chippenham. Never talked to him about footabll so no idea if he is a fan or not (but I bet he couldn't name any of the players for Chippenham Town).

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on August 21, 2023, 09:37:13 pm by scawsby steve »

He was brought up innner city Birmingham, went to a local secondary modern and left at 15 with no qualifications. He then joined the Army and got thrown out of there after only a few months. Everything he has gained in life he has worked for since then. Including his accent...

Actually quite a nice guy. I met him a couple of times when he was campaining in Chippenham. Never talked to him about footabll so no idea if he is a fan or not (but I bet he couldn't name any of the players for Chippenham Town).

I thought you didn't like Tories? Especially racist ones.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #132 on August 21, 2023, 09:58:17 pm by wilts rover »

I thought you didn't like Tories? Especially racist ones.

That's because you think you know what I am writing. Rather than reading what I write.

I don't like racists full stop btw. Met a few of them along the way too - including some who said they weren't.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012