Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 10:19:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers Vs Notts County  (Read 8245 times)

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers Vs Notts County
« Reply #90 on August 19, 2023, 04:59:44 pm by StocksArmy »
Nobody expected this bad start but it’s not a disaster. 42 games to go

Jesus christ!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on August 19, 2023, 05:00:19 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Bad day at the office today but some posters need to get a grip on reality. Anyone who thought that GM would turn things around in 4-5 games is simply deluded. Time for some patience.

Don't think people thought we would be brilliant but wouldn't of expected it to be this bad. 4 games, 3 losses, 1 draw. 2 goals for and 10 against. And 3 of those games were at home.

Mk dons next and then Everton.

And only a few days ago we were celebrating beating, and outplaying, a decent Hull team!!

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on August 19, 2023, 05:03:20 pm by StocksArmy »
Need to stop putting the limelight on the players alone, the recruitment is pathetic, completely pathetic. Weve signed a bunch of non league players, has beens and players who turn slower than milk. This so called budget wont be enough to even keep us in the football league.

That’s absolute nonsense.
Anyone who has a clue can see the players we’ve signed are improvements individually but the team isn’t working and with 10 new signings that’s no shock.

I’ve still every confidence we will be in the top 10 by Xmas ready to push on

You have no clue. Zero clue at that. Refuse to admit whats infront of you. Oh dear.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on August 19, 2023, 05:06:29 pm by dickos1 »
Bad day at the office today but some posters need to get a grip on reality. Anyone who thought that GM would turn things around in 4-5 games is simply deluded. Time for some patience.

Hang on a minute.... do you really believe we expect to have 4 wins on the board right now? What we/I expect is immediate improvement. We are still getting thrashed comfortably.

We’ve signed 10 new players, most teams that do that struggle to start with.
You were moaning after 1 game, just get a grip and realise we have a long season ahead

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on August 19, 2023, 05:09:44 pm by dickos1 »
Need to stop putting the limelight on the players alone, the recruitment is pathetic, completely pathetic. Weve signed a bunch of non league players, has beens and players who turn slower than milk. This so called budget wont be enough to even keep us in the football league.

Anyone who has a clue can see the players we’ve signed are improvements individually but the team isn’t working and with 10 new signings that’s no shock.

You have no clue. Zero clue at that. Refuse to admit whats infront of you. Oh dear.

I have a lot more of a clue than someone who pisses and whines after 1 game.
It’s pathetic

Thorney

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on August 19, 2023, 05:20:49 pm by Thorney »

Don't think people thought we would be brilliant but wouldn't of expected it to be this bad. 4 games, 3 losses, 1 draw. 2 goals for and 10 against. And 3 of those games were at home.

Mk dons next and then Everton.

And only a few days ago we were celebrating beating, and outplaying, a decent Hull team!!

But grant did say that he would of given that up for 3 points in the league, which hasn't happened.

The position we are in we need to be a good league team and not a good cup team

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on August 19, 2023, 05:26:01 pm by dickos1 »
There’s 4 games gone,
I don’t understand how stupid people are, 42 games to go

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on August 19, 2023, 05:32:55 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'm with dickos we aren't that bad, we just aren't yet a team. I still see big potential but with that still some big worries, namely the defence.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on August 19, 2023, 05:36:48 pm by StocksArmy »

It’s pathetic

You say that with the little knowledge you have that there is a good chance we will get better. Thats pretty much obvious. Its like saying we are 23rd now but if we finish 22nd you will be saying your blinkered opinion stands. Pathetic.

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on August 19, 2023, 06:37:22 pm by ChrisBx »
There’s 4 games gone,

Perhaps take a moment away from from the website. You've been calling people stupid, thick, clowns etc. for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. You're coming across a little weird.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on August 19, 2023, 10:14:22 pm by dickos1 »

It’s pathetic

You say that with the little knowledge you have that there is a good chance we will get better. Thats pretty much obvious. Its like saying we are 23rd now but if we finish 22nd you will be saying your blinkered opinion stands. Pathetic.

What’s pathetic is going on about league positions after 4 games.
It’s all the same old people who moan every season, whoever the manager is, that’s what’s pathetic

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on August 19, 2023, 10:16:12 pm by dickos1 »
There’s 4 games gone,

Perhaps take a moment away from from the website. You've been calling people stupid, thick, clowns etc. for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. You're coming across a little weird.

It’s not an opinion!
Talking about league table positions after 4 games is a nonsense,

TinyPortal © 2005-2012