Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:20:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Snods  (Read 2576 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Snods
« Reply #30 on August 31, 2023, 12:08:25 am by Bentley Bullet »
It must have been one of the most unquestioned sackings in our history when the Snod Bros were sacked unless I missed something.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on August 31, 2023, 12:11:18 am by Draytonian III »
Are you all forgetting 25yrs ago this is one of the men who helped keep rovers alive????

He was calling in favours from old retired friends to sign for the club just so we could register as we only had 3 players on books 24hr before cut off??????

I won't listen to a bad word about the man. John Ryan saved the club, but Ian and Glynn did more than is recognised.

Well said mate, don’t forget Ian Snodin has been employed by Everton F.C. for years

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on August 31, 2023, 07:55:52 am by TonySoprano »
Really gone down in my estimation.
f**k him along with Darren moore

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on August 31, 2023, 10:00:04 am by idler »
When he was Rovers manager I knocked on the door to the dressing rooms early one match day and asked to speak to Ian Snodin. He signed a birthday card for a mate in Liverpools son. They both went to some Rovers games purely to see the club that Ian had played for.
I met up with both of them last night pre-match and after they left to go to the away end I walked out of the Belle Vue Bar and Snods was there. He was happy to pose for a few selfies and I got one as well.
Ron and Steve always look out for Rovers results nd speak very highly of our club. They were both at Belle Vue for the Colchester game when we dropped out of the League and Steve was at Stoke when we beat Dagenham and Redbridge.  I’ve been at Macclesfield, Northwick, Tranmere, Leigh etc. with them cheering Rovers on. Thoroughly decent fans. I’ve been to a few games at Goodson with them and always been made very welcome by the Everton fans who all love Ian Snodin.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 31, 2023, 10:13:40 am by belton rover »
He was outside the Belle Vue Bar last night having a little interview. He spoke fondly of us and about the game in ‘85. The surprise for me was hardly anyone was listening to him.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on August 31, 2023, 10:21:50 am by karlos »
Go on you tube and listen to the interview with nick farage he speaks only good things of rovers.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012