Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:33:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Proud  (Read 718 times)

DonnyAps

• Forum Member
Proud
« on August 30, 2023, 11:55:06 pm by DonnyAps »
Due to work and ill health watched the game down south with West Ham, Arsenal and Spurs fans who are friends of mine.
Firstly all said what a great ground we have.
Secondly how well the pitch looked.
Thirdly how well we played, especially first half.
Fourthl how loud the fans were.

To all the doubters we will not be relegated, all said we will be up at the business end of the league come the end of the season.

RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

In the box

• Forum Member
Re: Proud
« Reply #1 on August 31, 2023, 12:11:55 am by In the box »
Due to work and ill health watched the game down south with West Ham, Arsenal and Spurs fans who are friends of mine.

To all the doubters we will not be relegated, all said we will be up at the business end of the league come the end of the season.

RTID
This match is no indication of what’s wrong with our League form . That still needs sorting and until we display passion and commitment like tonight , McCann still has a lot of fixing to do .

Butchers Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 31, 2023, 12:15:45 am by Butchers Red »

RTID

We did - away at MK Dons as all of us who were there saw. Tonight just carried on from that.
This match is no indication of what’s wrong with our League form . That still needs sorting and until we display passion and commitment like tonight , McCann still has a lot of fixing to do .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 31, 2023, 07:56:07 am by roversdude »

RTID

I guess you weren’t at MK as last night was just a continuation of how we played there, particularly second half

TinyPortal © 2005-2012