Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 10:26:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 55924 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #360 on October 21, 2023, 07:20:54 pm by Sprotyrover »
I think you will find that they have done facial recognition on all those idiots who have been filmed, taking part in the 7 October assault, they are all dead men walking, there must be several hundred of them, then if the IDF goes in they will annihilate any Hamas fighters who take them on.
I suspect that any attack on Hamas in Gaza will be slow methodical and there will be ample opportunities for non combatants to get out of the way.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #361 on October 21, 2023, 07:37:55 pm by BobG »
Suspecting something is hardly a sound basis for making policy and pre-determining responses....
But yes. Those identified will not have long careers.

BobG

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #362 on October 21, 2023, 07:42:35 pm by River Don »
I think you will find that they have done facial recognition on all those idiots who have been filmed, taking part in the 7 October assault, they are all dead men walking, there must be several hundred of them, then if the IDF goes in they will annihilate any Hamas fighters who take them on.
I suspect that any attack on Hamas in Gaza will be slow methodical and there will be ample opportunities for non combatants to get out of the way.

Perhaps but it won't stop a new generation of Hamas fighters in Gaza, if Gaza is allowed to continue to exist as an Arab enclave.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #363 on October 21, 2023, 08:07:26 pm by Sprotyrover »

Perhaps but it won't stop a new generation of Hamas fighters in Gaza, if Gaza is allowed to continue to exist as an Arab enclave.
If I were the Israelites I would make sure that the future will include a buffer Zone garrisoned by the UN as you have in Cypress

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #364 on October 22, 2023, 05:42:57 am by normal rules »
Sounds like Israel’s new master plan is to completely cut all ties with The Gaza Strip. I can envisage a very big wall. Very heavily guarded. Land and sea. All water and power cut off. No cross border working. No one allowed in, no one allowed out.
It’s already an unpleasant place to live.
It’s going to get alot worse.
A prison of a country.
Social, economical and geographical isolation. A bit like North Korea.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #365 on October 22, 2023, 01:47:55 pm by River Don »
I see Israel has started attacking the West Bank and Syria. This seems an unnecessary and very dangerous escalation to me.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #366 on October 22, 2023, 01:52:03 pm by Sprotyrover »
I see Israel has started attacking the West Bank and Syria. This seems an unnecessary and very dangerous escalation to me.
They will be preemptive strikes, I guarantee that a mouse fart won’t go unnoticed in that part of the world with all of the surveillance technology in operation!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #367 on October 22, 2023, 03:00:31 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
They will be preemptive strikes, I guarantee that a mouse fart won’t go unnoticed in that part of the world with all of the surveillance technology in operation!
"preemptive strikes" - such a callously misleading phrase. I don't suppose any arrests of the Jewish settlers who murdered people including kids. So in effect, just more Nazi style killing, genocide.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 03:02:43 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #368 on October 23, 2023, 03:36:10 pm by albie »
What a surprise!

UK arms industry are making a ripe profit supplying the Israeli government, no questions asked;
Private Eye News: Reality bites
https://www.private-eye.co.uk/news

Never thought that, what with us on the moral high ground and all.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #369 on October 23, 2023, 04:24:48 pm by selby »
  Or we could be really good and sell anything to anybody like the Russians, Chinese, French, and a host of others albie.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #370 on October 23, 2023, 04:56:45 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
  Or we could be really good and sell anything to anybody like the Russians, Chinese, French, and a host of others albie.
Like when you walk down the street and see someone selling crack and think, "Yeah, I'll start doing that, don't want to miss out on making a few quid, I mean, everyone else is doing it."

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #371 on October 23, 2023, 06:54:22 pm by selby »
  There is a difference Bristol, selling drugs can get you into trouble, selling arms openly doesn't, same problem though if you don't somebody else will.
  And talking blarney about British firms when the rest of the world is walking about with Kalashnikov assault rifles across their chest
 and ammo belts across the shoulder is ignoring reality.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #372 on October 23, 2023, 07:24:59 pm by BobG »
But reality would have kids down the pits, a flat world, Negroes as slaves and women as chattels of their men.

Sometimes you do have to ignore reality...

BobG

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #373 on October 23, 2023, 08:04:45 pm by albie »
Just to be clear Selby, are you saying UK arms dealers should be selling to Putin, because Russia invading Ukraine is a great business opportunity?

I am struggling to see the difference between that and selling to the Israeli government, to enable their occupation of Gaza and the West Bank......ethics don't come into it, it is just about using the market potential!

Terrorists can be good customers!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #374 on October 23, 2023, 09:34:09 pm by wilts rover »

Two weeks ago the largest terrorist raid in history was missed by the best intelligence force in the world.

I guarantee your surveillance technology can't see hundreds of yards underground.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #375 on October 24, 2023, 07:31:20 am by Sprotyrover »
Just to be clear Selby, are you saying UK arms dealers should be selling to Putin, because Russia invading Ukraine is a great business opportunity?

I am struggling to see the difference between that and selling to the Israeli government, to enable their occupation of Gaza and the West Bank......ethics don't come into it, it is just about using the market potential!

Albie , you are starting to lose the plot, on 7 Oct GAZA Terrorists invaded Isreal Raping and Murdering, chopping babies to bits,they took 200 captives some UK Citizens, the Isaraelis have every right to get their People back.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #376 on October 24, 2023, 02:06:20 pm by BobG »
And the Palestinians have every right to get back their illegally occupied land too.

BobG

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #377 on October 24, 2023, 02:24:54 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Two weeks ago the largest terrorist raid in history was missed by the best intelligence force in the world.

I guarantee your surveillance technology can't see hundreds of yards underground.
Israel knew about coming attacks. They were told by Egypt for one. It doesn't add up, they would never have thought "ah well, see what happens".

I think the bigger picture is Netanyahu and others wanted this to save themselves,  lay down their name in history, have an opportunity to expand Israeli territory further, gain more support, arms,  money, from the US and others. Kinda obvious really.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #378 on October 24, 2023, 02:28:03 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Albie , you are starting to lose the plot, on 7 Oct GAZA Terrorists invaded Isreal Raping and Murdering, chopping babies to bits,they took 200 captives some UK Citizens, the Isaraelis have every right to get their People back.
Terrorists - Israel have taken on that role with enthusiasm. Please don't be fooled by language use like that. It helps no one except the biggest bullies and abusers.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #379 on October 24, 2023, 05:42:46 pm by MachoMadness »

How does carpet bombing Gaza help get the hostages back?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #380 on October 25, 2023, 01:06:01 pm by Sprotyrover »
And the Palestinians have every right to get back their illegally occupied land too.

BobG
I agree with you Bob But what has that got to do with my comment?

Have the Terrorists who are hiding behind women and children stopped firing missiles into Israel?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 01:10:22 pm by Sprotyrover »

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #381 on October 25, 2023, 01:59:37 pm by turnbull for england »
And in other news , it's good that peace is seemingly restored in Ukraine given it presence in the news of late as attention turns elsewhere .Does make you wonder if Putin helped with this a certainly impacted on the reporting if not funding , yet.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #382 on October 25, 2023, 04:09:32 pm by glosterred »

How does carpet bombing Gaza help get the hostages back?

They are not carpet bombing Gaza though are they, a bit more misinformation that keeps cropping up

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #383 on October 25, 2023, 04:29:54 pm by BobG »
:):)

If the Israelis are not carpet bombing then they're managing to hit a helluva lot of civilians aren't they? Guidance systems faulty? And then there's the massively illegal blockade on water, medicines and food. To my mind that's carpet bombing by another means.

BobG

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #384 on October 25, 2023, 04:37:34 pm by glosterred »
It is not the responsibility of your enemy to provide you with water, medicine fuel etc.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #385 on October 25, 2023, 05:08:13 pm by BobG »
True. But it is highly illegal, morally bankrupt and offensive.

BobG

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #386 on October 25, 2023, 05:30:34 pm by glosterred »
If it’s true why is it illegal?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #387 on October 25, 2023, 05:46:07 pm by MachoMadness »
It is not the responsibility of your enemy to provide you with water, medicine fuel etc.

It is the responsibility of an occupying force to do that, though. Israel controls all of that infrastructure and expressly prohibits Palestinians from building their own. This is also the case in the West Bank, where Hamas has little to no presence, by the way.

It's also illegal to forcibly displace people into a "safe zone" and then bomb the f**k out of that "safe zone", because if that isn't collective punishment I don't know what is.

I'm sure you're right that Israel isn't carpet bombing Gaza, I'm sure these buildings and entire city blocks are just falling down in a strong breeze.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #388 on October 25, 2023, 06:58:50 pm by wilts rover »

Israel knew about coming attacks. They were told by Egypt for one. It doesn't add up, they would never have thought "ah well, see what happens".

I think the bigger picture is Netanyahu and others wanted this to save themselves,  lay down their name in history, have an opportunity to expand Israeli territory further, gain more support, arms,  money, from the US and others. Kinda obvious really.

So what?
My post was in response to someone saying how good the Israeli surveillance is by pointing out their massive failure. If you are going to reply at least keep it relevant and on topic.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #389 on October 25, 2023, 07:01:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Netanyahu is f**ked by this. He'll go down in history alright. As the man who had everyone's attention focussed on his own criminality, and failed to spot the biggest non-state terror attack in history.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012