Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:14:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Some People thought 3/1 was stupid IT'GONE NOW .. IT'S 10/3 the sky is the limit  (Read 9013 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
saturday we have morecambe v Gillingham
tran v Crawley  - crawlee should not win that

there will be a lot of dog eat dog matches between teams 8th to 12th

our goal difference is -13 rising steadily

walsall+5
gilling -9
crawley +1  (dont forget the goal swing is dubble bubble when we beat them)
newport 0
morecambe -8
harrog -12

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
I bet £50 for a top half finish months ago. A few weeks back the cash out was about £12. That has now risen to £32 which is 64% of my money back. Now, I love donny to do well but I have to be realistic and in my mind we need at least 16 points to have a chance of 12th. That would equate to a w5 d1 l3 of our last 9 games and I dont think, given our inconsistent form over the whole season that that is too unrealistic. So that would leave us with 62 points. Would that be enough? Its been enough before but can we get the points? This is the beauty of betting of course but after holding firm all season I'm beginning to think that it may be a lost battle and we will come up just short. I know we are in good form and it might sound a bit mad that only now I am questioning this but I think this hill may be just a bit too steep a climb.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Also while im on about betting I had at the beginning of the season, before a ball was kicked, a tenner on Man city, Leicester, Portsmouth and Stockport to win their leagues at odds of 450/1. What a bet I know, and I havent said anything in case I somehow jinx it but it seems now with 8 games to go stockport are going to f**k me over, but just in case it does go to the final weekend (of the efl) and anyone hears any loud screams or very loud crying coming from the goldthorpe area, it will probably be me.

drfchound

• Forum Member
Also while im on about betting I had at the beginning of the season, before a ball was kicked, a tenner on Man city, Leicester, Portsmouth and Stockport to win their leagues at odds of 450/1. What a bet I know, and I havent said anything in case I somehow jinx it but it seems now with 8 games to go stockport are going to f**k me over, but just in case it does go to the final weekend (of the efl) and anyone hears any loud screams or very loud crying coming from the goldthorpe area, it will probably be me.

That was a decent four choices matey and the odds you got seem quite generous.
I hope it comes in for you.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Thankyou hound, I actually bet £10 each way so if they place which would mean man city top 2 and the rest finish in the top 4 I would win the paltry sum of £115. That and my donny top half bet (£250) would give me £365 off of £70 and that is what im realistically holding out for. Its been an exciting season for me for different reasons I just hope it can go to the final weekend (of the efl that is, the premier league finishes over 2 weeks later which is absurd imho.)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
The way Leeds are going you're not safe with Leicester either

drfchound

• Forum Member
I hope no one had big money on us under DF in L2 a few years ago either.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
I bet £50 for a top half finish months ago. A few weeks back the cash out was about £12. That has now risen to £32 which is 64% of my money back. Now, I love donny to do well but I have to be realistic and in my mind we need at least 16 points to have a chance of 12th. That would equate to a w5 d1 l3 of our last 9 games and I dont think, given our inconsistent form over the whole season that that is too unrealistic. So that would leave us with 62 points. Would that be enough? Its been enough before but can we get the points? This is the beauty of betting of course but after holding firm all season I'm beginning to think that it may be a lost battle and we will come up just short. I know we are in good form and it might sound a bit mad that only now I am questioning this but I think this hill may be just a bit too steep a climb.

I am about the same gr.

I put 2 bets on totalling £16.57 ( incidentally Doncaster Rovers Locomotive was numbered 61657 ) to win £77 ish

My cash out has just gone to just over a Tenner but I will stay bullish because I was sure like many this top half bet was " printing money"

I am still hopeful we might just do it

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
I hope no one had big money on us under DF in L2 a few years ago either.

as i keep posting on here we went to odds of 50/1 on that means put £1 on to win 2p  and i hedged -  then to top it off some bookie gave me a free bet at poor odds of only 66/1 when they were 100/1 elsewhere and since it was free for once i took poor odds  - that year Exeter were 2nd bottom when we beat them away
due to selbys "love child" (only joking) turning the match around and Exeter made the play offs

karldew

• Forum Member
Chipping away!

14/1 in from 20/1 14 days ago.

Now 3/1 again across 3 bookmakers. Can we keep going!?

karldew

• Forum Member
Will be lucky to get 3/1 now. What a run!, keep it going please haha

drfchound

• Forum Member
I’m glad I didn’t lose my nerve and cash in a few weeks ago.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Same here. Today would have been the perfect day for my bets if it wasn't for bloody Leicester!!

drfchound

• Forum Member
Same here. Today would have been the perfect day for my bets if it wasn't for bloody Leicester!!

Yes, Leicester seem to be doing what we did a few years ago, losing a one horse race.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member

Yes, Leicester seem to be doing what we did a few years ago, losing a one horse race.

Maybe leeds will have a blip, they are certainly due one. All i ask is that I'm in with a chance come the final weekend.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
I stuck £20 on Leeds last week at 2/1. Couldn’t believe that price given recent form and the fact they were level on points (albeit with Leicester having a game in hand).

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
They have won every league game this year, bar a single draw against Huddersfield.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
They have won every league game this year, bar a single draw against Huddersfield.
Precisely, they are due a blip, just like every other team has once or twice in a season.

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
7/4 now on Skybet, for a top half finish.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
7/4 now on Skybet, for a top half finish.

yep 6/4 hills 2/1 bet victor

play offs   25/1 and 28/1 sky idiots ( one is for play offs -- other for top 7 -- they aren't the smartest cookies)
50/1 bet 365
50/1 betvicto r

33/1  the other buckies

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
My Cashout is now almost twice my stake

16.57 to win 77 .... cash out almost 30 quid

Let it ride

karldew

• Forum Member
Wow, just wow…

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
My Cash out is now more than double my Stake

16.57 paying 34.40

So good news if you had 200 on Must be pro rata 300 in total

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
Skybet odds down to 10/11 on top half finish now

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
I had a tenner on after the Sutton game at 4/1 and had all but given up in January. I checked it on Sunday and the cash out had finally moved to positive (pennies) but after last night my cash out is £22. I'm letting it ride for sure given the next couple of games.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:18:13 pm by DonnyNoel »

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Mine is at £110 off of £50. Its going to come in, up the rovers!!!

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Without actually going and checking my betting slips I’m looking at approximately £750 for a top half finish

andy didcott

• Forum Member
I’m in for £800 top half finish.

roversdude

• VSC Member
Can’t check mine as I’m away lol

karldew

• Forum Member
12th place with 5 to go!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012