Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:17:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner  (Read 2533 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Angela Rayner
« Reply #30 on February 06, 2024, 11:41:37 am by Bentley Bullet »
It's not just a case of arguing over different views nowadays, it's about ridiculing and even hating people with different views.

It's not about being convinced that your side is good, it's all about finding the opposition to be bad, hence the constant searching for poison and scandal involving the opposition on social media, and then spreading it more.

Bring back the days when discussing politics was good in its place, but people's views were personal in public generally.

This, from someone who steadfastly insists that Starmer lied in Parliament over the COVID vaccines.

This from someone who himself says the reason he joins in political discussions is to throw brickbats at Labour "for balance".

The irony.
My aim is, and always has been to try and level up the loony left one-sided hypocrisy that is rife on this forum, and undoubtedly caused by you. I didn't search Twitter or Facebook or the Guardian to find Starmer's lie over the COVID vaccines, it was live on TV for all to see.

You must be the oldest "angry young man" on the forum, and your attempts at stirring up hatred in the minds of others are exactly what is going on in the media in general.

Some reading for you.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/newt-gingrich-says-youre-welcome/570832/

The current angry politics started a generation ago on the American right. It now infects the right of British politics.

That was and is a deliberate policy to make people angry. All I've ever done is call it out, with evidence every time.

You think that must mean that the other side is equally bad. That says more about you than anything else.

Your fixation with never once criticising a pathological liar of a PM, or the current mob that offer nothing but hate and Culture War says it all.

Instead, you obsessively say Starmer lied in Parliament, when the fact is he made a mistake when responding to  concerted and prolonged baiting by Johnson's team who WERE lying. And he corrected the record immediately.

People like you who steadfastly refuse to criticise liars and frauds and hate mongers are the reason why our politics is in such a hole, whatever sanctimonious stuff you might write about it.
Regarding Johnson, I've said on this forum that he has a career-long record of lying, and people who voted for him as leader knew that, but probably trusted him because they believed he was at least honest with his political intentions. Perhaps people preferred a liar to a terrorist sympathiser?

Your talk of the current mob that offer nothing but hate, but ignore a member of the opposition showing hate by calling them scum says more about you than anything else.

Oh, and by the way, Starmer DID NOT correct his lie immediately. It was several hours later, and only then declaring it a mistake, and not a lie (after all, only Tories lie!)

Regarding criticising liars, people like you who criticise Tory lies but steadfastly refuse to accept/mention Labour lies are the real hate mongers and the reason why our politicians find themselves in danger these days.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 06, 2024, 02:17:33 pm by SydneyRover »
I remember the honesty of johnson coming through in the video of him having a bit of a chat about the border issue and NI

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 06, 2024, 02:19:00 pm by SydneyRover »
Other times were when he was asked about parties and drinking during covid.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 06, 2024, 02:20:55 pm by SydneyRover »
Hey Syd last year when you were on your Sabbatical did they let you out early on licence ? Just asking for a friend!

Mind how you go now sprot, there's a good lad.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 06, 2024, 02:25:10 pm by SydneyRover »
Good reminder kato, the honesty writ large on the side of the but ₤350m for the NHS, can't remember whether that was per second or not though.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 06, 2024, 02:28:54 pm by SydneyRover »
If one thing that people always remember about johnson, is how honest he was, aye?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 06, 2024, 02:44:42 pm by Not Now Kato »
Good reminder kato, the honesty writ large on the side of the but ₤350m for the NHS, can't remember whether that was per second or not though.

It wasn't only on the side of a bus Syd, it was also on a banner at a rally he gave in support of leave - loud and clear. Wonder why it never happened?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 06, 2024, 03:01:29 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Run that by me again.

How exactly do you trust a pathological liar?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 06, 2024, 04:25:23 pm by ncRover »

It wasn't only on the side of a bus Syd, it was also on a banner at a rally he gave in support of leave - loud and clear. Wonder why it never happened?

Another example of zero-sum closed-system economy thinking from the Brexit campaign.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 06, 2024, 07:05:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Another example of zero-sum closed-system economy thinking from the Brexit campaign.

NC.

They never actually believed that.

Oh the Leave voters fell for it of course,  but the politicians who ran the campaign never believed it. They knew it was a lie. Cummings is on record as saying why they did it. They did it because they knew the Remain side had to argue that it was a lie, but in doing so, it only attracted more attention to it. And Cummings and the rest were banking in enough people being too thick to know it was a lie.

See, BB talks his high minded talk about standards in political discussion. But there was a plain and simple lie, right there, which quite likely tipped the balance in the most important vote in a century. A lie that was consciously peddled to knock the other side off their axis. And he's frequently defended it.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on February 06, 2024, 07:18:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
And meanwhile, the swivel eyed loons on the far right of the Tory party are guarding their loins for the fight after they get battered this Autumn.

https://www.itv.com/news/2024-02-06/popcon-what-is-popular-conservatism-as-liz-truss-launches-new-tory-movement

Apparently Britain's problems are that we're not right wing enough. The OBR, the Treasury and Corporate Boardrooms are all Woke Lefties.

Liz Truss and the man she put in the House of Lords actually said that today. Mad as a box of f**king frogs.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on February 06, 2024, 07:23:57 pm by Sprotyrover »
Hey Syd last year when you were on your Sabbatical did they let you out early on licence ? Just asking for a friend!

Mind how you go now sprot, there's a good lad.
Just wondered as you can’t help yourself when it comes to trolling on the Net, you just can’t leave it alone can you?obsessive compulsive aye? You  must have been somewhere very remote, or in some institution where the internet is verboten…ja?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on February 06, 2024, 07:32:52 pm by Bentley Bullet »

NC.

They never actually believed that.

Oh the Leave voters fell for it of course,  but the politicians who ran the campaign never believed it. They knew it was a lie. Cummings is on record as saying why they did it. They did it because they knew the Remain side had to argue that it was a lie, but in doing so, it only attracted more attention to it. And Cummings and the rest were banking in enough people being too thick to know it was a lie.

See, BB talks his high minded talk about standards in political discussion. But there was a plain and simple lie, right there, which quite likely tipped the balance in the most important vote in a century. A lie that was consciously peddled to knock the other side off their axis. And he's frequently defended it.
Yet more b*llocks!

I thought the general consensus of Remoaners like you was that those "thick Brexit voters" were too much of a bunch of selfish bas**rds to give a f**k about the NHS anyway, so why would a suggestion of £350m a week to the NHS sway them to change allegiance from being wonderful, selfless, compassionate, salt of the earth Remainers like you, to selfish, self-centred, uncaring, racist Brexiters?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:35:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on February 06, 2024, 07:58:34 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That bloke who was in here last night complaining about the lack of sensible, intelligent political debate will be livid when he sees what BB has just posted.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 06, 2024, 10:01:08 pm by SydneyRover »
Is it ok to ask now about the 40 new hospitals?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on February 06, 2024, 10:31:33 pm by Not Now Kato »

I dare say the brain dead of Doncaster have already forgotten about that!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 07, 2024, 07:10:20 am by Sprotyrover »
Nice one from a deserter like you Syd! Can’t leave it alone can you?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on February 07, 2024, 07:52:19 am by SydneyRover »
Oh sproty lad, just think of me as a cousin that has a couple of passports with residency rights to more countries

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on February 07, 2024, 08:35:15 am by Not Now Kato »
Oh sproty lad, just think of me as a cousin that has a couple of passports with residency rights to more countries

And to think we could do that in 27 other countries with just one passport before 2016.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 07, 2024, 11:49:42 am by ravenrover »
We can still visit the 27 countries with one passport.
As far as I am aware you only show your passport at the 1st country you visit, but even if you had to show it at all 27 it's still just one passport

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 07, 2024, 11:51:26 am by SydneyRover »
And residency rights?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on February 07, 2024, 11:55:24 am by SydneyRover »
I personally think that being able to travel across the EU and work where you could get a job is one of the great losses for people that had that right, previously.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on February 07, 2024, 11:57:07 am by Not Now Kato »
As far as I am aware you only show your passport at the 1st country you visit, but even if you had to show it at all 27 it's still just one passport

Did you miss the bit about residency rights?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on February 07, 2024, 12:55:20 pm by Ldr »

Had that right, don’t miss it, never would have used it, quite happy, other people, well that’s their issue

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on February 07, 2024, 01:46:38 pm by Not Now Kato »

Had that right, don’t miss it, never would have used it, quite happy, other people, well that’s their issue

But many people would have liked to and now can't. If you, as you say, wouldn't have ever used it then why would you decry that opportunity to others, such as my Grandchildren.  And for what? Got any tangible Brexit benefits yet?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on February 07, 2024, 02:00:50 pm by Ldr »

But many people would have liked to and now can't. If you, as you say, wouldn't have ever used it then why would you decry that opportunity to others, such as my Grandchildren.  And for what? Got any tangible Brexit benefits yet?

As I’ve said many times over I voted to avoid being part of the coming European superstate, so yes I’m happy with it, and no, I don’t care whether you see that as a benefit or not.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on February 07, 2024, 02:38:01 pm by Not Now Kato »

As I’ve said many times over I voted to avoid being part of the coming European superstate, so yes I’m happy with it, and no, I don’t care whether you see that as a benefit or not.

It will never be a super state as none of the countries in it want that - and it only takes a single veto to prevent it should any country want it.

It is a bloc, one of 3 major blocs in the world. Being part of it brings many advantages, being outside of it brings none at all

https://www.facebook.com/JonDanzigWrites/posts/945776017118445

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on February 07, 2024, 03:37:14 pm by danumdon »

So, if you have the required education and qualifications for a job in the EU can you tell me what's changed?

If your children or grandchildren would like the opportunity to work anywhere in the world then the only thing that would stop them is there own ambitions.

Individuals can and still do, what's the issue?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 07, 2024, 03:57:07 pm by Not Now Kato »

So, if you have the required education and qualifications for a job in the EU can you tell me what's changed?

If your children or grandchildren would like the opportunity to work anywhere in the world then the only thing that would stop them is there own ambitions.

Jesus wept! No, they can't do this by right; which they could in the EU before Brexit.

Have you ever tried working 'anywhere in the world'? 

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on February 07, 2024, 04:04:22 pm by danumdon »

Jesus wept! No, they can't do this by right; which they could in the EU before Brexit.

Have you ever tried working 'anywhere in the world'? 

Did you actually read my reply?

Who mentioned anything by right, i said if you have the requisite qualifications and can do what's required then can you tell me what's to stop you getting a job anywhere in the world?

Regardless of what right you had when in the EU.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012