Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:52:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DSA government funding  (Read 2699 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Re: DSA government funding
« Reply #30 on February 08, 2024, 11:02:29 am by Sprotyrover »
I hope they had he had been arrested circa 2.45 am and they came to my house at 10.30 the following morning!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 08, 2024, 11:05:12 am by SydneyRover »
There has to be more sprot, what would your cctv footage show them? where was it pointed at your neighbours garage?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 08, 2024, 11:08:14 am by Sprotyrover »
Sorry Syd NNK and yourself are clearly a pair of Morose idiots the disco has been terminated!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 08, 2024, 11:09:53 am by SydneyRover »
So you don't have the police report then sprot

If they were charged there should be a report in the paper?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:12:23 am by SydneyRover »

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 08, 2024, 11:26:24 am by idler »
When my neighbour caught a burglar in his house in the early hours one morning the police called and asked to see my cctv footage of my drive. This showed that the burglar had tried my door before moving on. They downloaded the footage, I suppose to prove that he had intended to get in somewhere and if he had previously said he had only tried their door on the off chance  the footage would prove him a liar and unreliable witness.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 08, 2024, 11:41:39 am by SydneyRover »
All quite logical idler, sprot didn't say.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 08, 2024, 11:58:38 am by SydneyRover »
This last bit of the topic, from comment #16 is imho, is a good bit of banter, the thread goes off, off topic, there's a good bit of chit chat back and forth, nobody gets offensive and it's not life and death.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 08, 2024, 12:26:02 pm by Not Now Kato »
When my neighbour caught a burglar in his house in the early hours one morning the police called and asked to see my cctv footage of my drive. This showed that the burglar had tried my door before moving on. They downloaded the footage, I suppose to prove that he had intended to get in somewhere and if he had previously said he had only tried their door on the off chance  the footage would prove him a liar and unreliable witness.

When the police asked to see your CCTV footage did they tell you things about the burglar such as his ethnicity etc?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 08, 2024, 01:04:14 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Oh and the other week whilst walking my very large dog I came across a shitty transit van Back doors open with 2 Roma Slovak tosspots about to hurl a scrapped bathroom into a nature reserve, I shouted at them desperately pleading with them to stop despoiling the beautiful  British countryside and by signalling to them with my 6 foot long walking staff, they clearly realised it was not a suitable place to dump their old Bathroom suite and rapidly departed, I ran after them begging and pleading with them to stop and let me beg them to err in their ways but they merely accelerated as though they were trying to escape from the Devil himself !

How could you tell they were Roma Slovak tosspots, was it written on the side of the van?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 08, 2024, 09:23:05 pm by idler »

When the police asked to see your CCTV footage did they tell you things about the burglar such as his ethnicity etc?
No. They just said that the neighbour heard a noise and came down to find a burglar in there. Did I hear anything, which I didn’t. He then asked if our cctv camera worked and could they see footage from around 2am.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on February 08, 2024, 09:49:55 pm by Sprotyrover »

Ah Terry the chuffing Detective are we?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 09:52:48 pm by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on February 08, 2024, 10:00:50 pm by SydneyRover »
I guess that's a no then?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on February 08, 2024, 10:34:32 pm by drfchound »
This thread is like NNK and SR playing at being the playground bullies.
Nothing at all to do with the thread title.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on February 08, 2024, 11:46:11 pm by Colin C No.3 »

No. They just said that the neighbour heard a noise and came down to find a burglar in there. Did I hear anything, which I didn’t. He then asked if our cctv camera worked and could they see footage from around 2am.

Bloody hell idler, that’s a cheek to have to have bobbies in your house watching dvds that time of night. I hope you didn’t give ‘em tea & biscuits!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 09, 2024, 12:01:16 pm by idler »
 To be fair, they did call the following afternoon. It was uniform that arrested him and C.I.D. that followed up.  ;) :police:

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on February 09, 2024, 03:45:11 pm by Not Now Kato »

Thanks. That's what I would have expected, and what happened to us when there was a break in at a neighbours Just wanted to see if there was any doorbell CCTV at ours and other close neighbours. Just surprised that they were more forthcoming with Sprotty and wondered if they'd been the same with others.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 09, 2024, 05:41:44 pm by Sprotyrover »

Thanks. That's what I would have expected, and what happened to us when there was a break in at a neighbours Just wanted to see if there was any doorbell CCTV at ours and other close neighbours. Just surprised that they were more forthcoming with Sprotty and wondered if they'd been the same with others.
Come on Terry use that 2lbb of useless fat between your ears! Let me help you, If the Police came to my house it would mean that the property attacked was very close in proximity to mine wouldn’t it you ‘dunder nut!’ ? Could it possibly be the case that I know the victims very well and they have told me what I know, now stop being a sad twit and move on!

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on February 09, 2024, 11:32:42 pm by Not Now Kato »

Come on Terry use that 2lbb of useless fat between your ears! Let me help you, If the Police came to my house it would mean that the property attacked was very close in proximity to mine wouldn’t it you ‘dunder nut!’ ? Could it possibly be the case that I know the victims very well and they have told me what I know, now stop being a sad twit and move on!

So, first you say it was the Police that told you it was an asylum seeker; now you say it was your neighbour. Only one sad t**t around here Walter, and that’s you. Seems you’re making things up as you go.

Oh, and I see you’ve inherited BB’s lap dog too.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on February 09, 2024, 11:36:24 pm by drfchound »
I always back up my friends NNK.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 10, 2024, 12:59:42 am by SydneyRover »
Hey sprot are you doing your steamy windows patrol tonight with a big stiff stick again? remember the old adage 'if it's rockin' don't bother knockin''

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 10, 2024, 09:14:39 am by i_ateallthepies »

Regardless of whether they're right or wrong.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on February 10, 2024, 01:23:16 pm by Sprotyrover »

So, first you say it was the Police that told you it was an asylum seeker; now you say it was your neighbour. Only one sad t**t around here Walter, and that’s you. Seems you’re making things up as you go.

It was the Police officer who told me who and what the offender was! My neighbour confirmed this.
Sorry to disappoint!

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on February 10, 2024, 01:32:05 pm by Not Now Kato »

It was the Police officer who told me who and what the offender was! My neighbour confirmed this.
Sorry to disappoint!

Ah, so they both told you he was an asylum seeker. That clears that up.

I wonder why the police officer felt the need to tell you that the burglar was an asylum seeker?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on February 10, 2024, 03:13:02 pm by Sprotyrover »
I wonder why you think you need to know?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on February 10, 2024, 06:54:34 pm by drfchound »

Regardless of whether they're right or wrong.

Who says he was wrong, what if both had told him that an asylum seeker had been the burglar.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on February 10, 2024, 07:14:50 pm by Iberian Red »
Oh and the other week whilst walking my very large dog I came across a shitty transit van Back doors open with 2 Roma Slovak tosspots about to hurl a scrapped bathroom into a nature reserve, I shouted at them desperately pleading with them to stop despoiling the beautiful  British countryside and by signalling to them with my 6 foot long walking staff, they clearly realised it was not a suitable place to dump their old Bathroom suite and rapidly departed, I ran after them begging and pleading with them to stop and let me beg them to err in their ways but they merely accelerated as though they were trying to escape from the Devil himself !

Thought this was going to be an erotic novel at this point.

So did I,especially when he followed it up with them all dogging!
Wel done to him for catching them at that time of night in Cussie carpark,great detective work.

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on February 10, 2024, 08:17:26 pm by DRFC_AjA »
Again, for the record, this Govt promised to replace EU funding for the regions.

South Yorkshire would have likely received >£100m per year for most of this decade from the EU, had we not left.

Those poor European citizens, while their roads are blockaded by farmers (France and Germany), their children are raped (Italy), they're heading for a recession (Italy again), they would have had to stump up the cash for a sh*ty airport in a place they'd never heard of before. Crikey they should erm do something about it like  erm leave or something

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on February 10, 2024, 09:53:08 pm by Sprotyrover »

Thought this was going to be an erotic novel at this point.

So did I,especially when he followed it up with them all dogging!
Wel done to him for catching them at that time of night in Cussie carpark,great detective work.
Cussie Car park ! You been dishing out pearl necklaces again?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 11, 2024, 12:01:04 am by SydneyRover »
''How years of 'gimp man' sightings terrified ..............''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-66467723

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on February 11, 2024, 09:07:14 am by Not Now Kato »
Again, for the record, this Govt promised to replace EU funding for the regions.

South Yorkshire would have likely received >£100m per year for most of this decade from the EU, had we not left.

Those poor European citizens, while their roads are blockaded by farmers (France and Germany), their children are raped (Italy), they're heading for a recession (Italy again), they would have had to stump up the cash for a sh*ty airport in a place they'd never heard of before. Crikey they should erm do something about it like  erm leave or something

Like our farmers blocking the roads at Dover. Leaving didn’t do them any good.

Got any tangible Brexit benefits?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012