Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:47:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Young Rovers fan attacked last night  (Read 1599 times)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
Young Rovers fan attacked last night
« on March 06, 2024, 04:57:23 pm by Albert Trousers »
Amy one know if this is true or a load of b*llocks? Disgraceful if it's true, hope the lad & dad are OK, frightening as I go to games with my lad who looks a similar age.

https://twitter.com/CasualChaps/status/1765394141096067186?t=oS2t-rs4VqrHuyQwDJzxiA&s=19

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Young Rovers fan attacked last night
« Reply #1 on March 06, 2024, 05:43:29 pm by scawsby steve »
Amy one know if this is true or a load of b*llocks? Disgraceful if it's true, hope the lad & dad are OK, frightening as I go to games with my lad who looks a similar age.

https://twitter.com/CasualChaps/status/1765394141096067186?t=oS2t-rs4VqrHuyQwDJzxiA&s=19

It's likely to be true, Albert. The tw*ts that do these kind of things are just cowards.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 06, 2024, 05:54:06 pm by adamtherover »
My lad knows the boy involved, said he's deffo not the sort to go lóoking for trouble..

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 06, 2024, 06:15:17 pm by Spilsby Red »
Didn’t our idiot brigade do the same thing to a gillingham dad and lad. Every club has these morons and cowards

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 06, 2024, 09:28:52 pm by rich1471 »
The dad looks fine ,who would stand and watch his son get attacked more to this than meets the eye

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 06, 2024, 10:47:36 pm by Ryaldinhio »
The dad looks fine ,who would stand and watch his son get attacked more to this than meets the eye

That was first thought, stood there patting his back, that ain't his father. No way you would be like that with your boy bleeding on floor.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 06, 2024, 10:51:30 pm by Colin C No.3 »

That was first thought, stood there patting his back, that ain't his father. No way you would be like that with your boy bleeding on floor.

What if his dad was disabled?

Not all disabilities are visible.

A disgusting act mind by a bunch cowards.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 06, 2024, 10:55:02 pm by Ryaldinhio »

What if he wasn't? Which would put him in the majority that aren't?

Not sure why you have gone to disability and visibility of such?

I'm not condoning anything that has happened. Just agreed with someone's comment of "The dad looks fine ,who would stand and watch his son get attacked more to this than meets the eye"

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 07, 2024, 12:08:48 am by BillyStubbsTears »

I'm not condoning anything that has happened. Just agreed with someone's comment of "The dad looks fine ,who would stand and watch his son get attacked more to this than meets the eye"

Maybe someone ran up behind him, t**tted the poor kid then ran off.

If you're a parent, your first reaction to that is to make sure your kid is OK, rather than leave him on the ground bleeding and run after them and try to be Rambo.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 07, 2024, 12:23:52 am by Ryaldinhio »

Maybe someone ran up behind him, t**tted the poor kid then ran off.

If you're a parent, your first reaction to that is to make sure your kid is OK, rather than leave him on the ground bleeding and run after them and try to be Rambo.

They didn't run off though because they were filming?

I don't know the context of the video, do you?

I don't get what's going on here? Why am I now being attacked?

I don't think I would be patting my kid on the back like that. If it was his kid he would either be raging at the video grapher or cuddling his son? My comment was that ain't his father.....

Why am I now getting jumped on?

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 07, 2024, 07:50:33 am by NickDRFC »
The only person being attacked or jumped on is the poor lad. I think you’re being a bit dramatic here - some people have disagreed with you because your first thought was that it couldn’t be the lad’s father.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012